053

You And Only You

It had been a little over a month since their reconciliation. Though they two were not living together, either one of them would come over to each other's houses just to eat together and watch TV and had their usually cuddle aessions over night.

Jongin had been on a good health and had become more clingy and rarely let Kyungsoo out of sight. Not that the older was complaining about this small occasional hugs and kisses from his boyfriend. 

Last week, Lee Hana had come to meet Kyungsoo privately. Jongin obviously was hesitant and after much reassurance (which included kisses), he met her in a quite cafe. Hana was very polite to him. She told him about her dream of settling down with someone she loved and built a family. And she believed that that someone could be Jongin which made Kyungsoo fidgetted uncomfortablly im his seat. Then she apologised of how she tried to come between them two when she obviously realised of the strong connection they had. She bidded goodbyes to Kyungsoo at last and Kyungsoo rather felt baf for her and did wish all the best for her.

Jongin's father came to meet them in the younger's apartment too. The younger was very defensive of Kyubgsoo,not letting go of his hand even for a second throughout their talk. The talk was short and it was abit obvious that Jongin's father was trying not to stare and let out a reaction at their intertwined hands resting on Kyungsoo's lap.

Mr.Kim had only come to check on Jongin. He promised that he would now stop controlling Jongin around in his life and would not interfere further in their relatiobship. But he wanted his son to fulfill something. To come and work in the company. After much thoughts in a few minutes of silence,Jongin hesitantly agreeed. Throughout the talk,Kyunhsoo had to squeeze Jongin's hand occasionally when the katter was about to snap at his father. 

They had occasional fights too,of small things. Like the time when Kyungsoo got upset and scolded the younger of how Jongin forced himself to do things when he was still recovering. The younger pouted all day, stealing glances at his boyfriend who was ignoring him. Or when Jongin got jealous when Kyungsoo was simply laughing and talking to one of his school friend on phone and later got accused of not caring about Jongin at all. It took a day for Jongin to sweep back the older in his arms,muttering apologies non stop.

But they were doing fine having a blissful domestic life. Currently,Jongin was having a sleepover at Kyungsoo's apartment. (The younger kept suggesting to live together but Kyungsoo promised that they definitely would soon but not now yet)

"Hyung! Hyung! Look at this!" Jongin pushed his phone right in front of Kyungsoo,who was now reading a book after they had their dinner a while ago. The phone displayed the picture from the recent photoshoot Jongin had with some famous models.  In the picture,he was lying on the lap of a familiar  female model on the sofa.

"Oh,isn't that Kyrsyal Jung?" Confusion swept over Jongin's mind as his boyfriend sounded nonchalant and even exicited when he was actually expecting some jealousy for this couple shoot.

"Oh my good! She's actually really pretty. Lucky you!" He frowned deeper at his boyfriend who even snatched his phone away to swipe at his phone, looking through the pictures from this shoot,fanboying over both Lee Taemin and Krystal. He moodily tool his phone back with a pout, which surprised Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo rarely got jealous. No,scratch that. He never get jealous. Jongin talking all smiley with his female friends who he met on the way to somewhere? Kyungsoo was just standing from aside,smiling gently. Some girls trying to touch him and flirting with him? Not a single expression of jealousy came across on the older's face

Jongin huffed as he stared down at his phone,pout visibly getting bigger and bigger.

"Hey,wanna watch something?" Kyubgsoo asked like he just didn't increase Jongin's insecurities.

"Toilet." He muttered under his breath and stood up,leaving Kyungsoo starring at his back with a soft sigh.

Kyungsoo acted good,right? That was how he was supposed to act right?

▪▪▪▪▪▪
"Jongin ah,what's wrong?" He turned to ask the younger worriedly when he noticed the latter had been spacing out instead of watching the TV.

"Nothing." Jongin replied,not even looking at him. Kyungsoo sighed a little and moved his hand to rest on Jongin's arm.

"I said I'm fine." Jongin muttered, now standing up,brushing off his arm away.

" Jongin,what's wrong? Tell me if you are feeling unwell" Kyungsoo asked worriedly again and was surprised when the youbger stared at him coldly.

"Why do you care?" He opened and closed his lips in shock,processing what he just asked.

"What--what do you mean?" Jongin scoffed at his question

"What I mean is that you are...you are confusing me,Hyung." Kyungsoo was now standing too, still not understanding what his boyfriend was trying to say.

"I am not sure...I am not even sure that you feel the same way as I do. I am scared!!" He sighed in exasperation.

"Why do you even think of those things!?" Kyungsoo asked exasperatly.

"You never--you don't even get jealous! I know I am being very childish right now but hyung,you never seem bothered about--" Jongin's eyes were teary now as he spoke louder.

"Is this about that again? Jongin,I told you---" 

"Not to worry! Yes,I know! But---but all these what-ifs and confusion is making me feel suffocated whenevee I am with you." What he said caused the rears formed in Kyubgsoo's eyes at this as he tried to blink them away. His throat felt hurt and exfremely dry as he swallowed the sobs.

Jongin feels suffocated whenever he is with me

Jongin also realised what he had just said too as regrets instantly filled his face. "Hyung,I don't-- that's not what I meant to say!"

"Then leave." Jongin let out a choked sob at Kyubgsoo's words.

"What?" Kyungsoo stared statught at him,biting his lips.

"I said leave." Jongin looked at him for a moment before nodding.

"Fine."He muttered  before grabbing tbe coat on the coat hanger and stormed out the room,slamming the door hard.

And Kyubgsoo let it all out as he fell to the ground on his knees and his sobbings had got out louder.

He thought everyhting was going fine. He was jealous. Very much so. Dreads and jealously filled his inside even when Jongin smiled at someone else. But he didn't dare to show it. He didn't want to make Jongin felt like he was being caged. So he decidee to lock it all up. Just to smile and give them spaces which he thought would make Jongin happy.

But it was all opposite now. He had given Jongin insecuries which he already had instead.

"No,damn it! I am not leaving! We are going to sit and talk it out loud this time!" It was only about five minutes later that Jongin came storming into the apartment again.

"Oh,hyung." Jongin said as he saw Kyungsoo on the floor, head on his kness which he put up together.

"Hyung,please look at me." Kyungsoo swept away Jongin's hands which were trying to remove the older's hands from covering his face.

"Hyung" Jongin just brough Kyungsoo into his arm which the older didn't protest to.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Jongin didn't stop muttering apologies as he pestered kisses on his head. "I am an idiot. I don't mean any of that,Hyung. I am sorry. I don't mean it at all."

"You are a ing idiot." Jongin figured Kyungsoo was really angry to the point he swore at him. Kyungsoo backed our from his chest to look up at him.

"Oh,Soo." Jongin muttered,guilts of seeing Ktubgsoo's red eyes eating him up alive more and more.

"I am sorry. I am sorry." He apologised again and again, kissing Kyungsoo's cheeks left and rught.

Kyungsoo's shaking hands moved onto Jobgin's own.

"I ing love you and you should know that! It's not...it's not true that I never get jealous." Kyungsoo muttered,his head hanging low. They were now sitting in indian styles, their hands intertwined in the niddle.

"I do. A lot. I just don't want to show you that. I don't--I don't want you to see me as someone small-minded so--so I---I am sorry" Jongin leaned forward,cupping the smaller's cheeks and planted a long kuss on his lips.

"I am sorry. I am sorry. Please don't apologise. It's all my faults. I just--I am scared,Hyung." Jongin's voice went soft at the last sentence. He was opening all up. All abour those ugly emotions and insecurities.

"What are you scared of,Jongin ah?" The older asked, Jongin's cheek and the latter leaned in to his touch as he answered.

"When we...when we broke up,you told me the reason was because you realised you couldn't love me back like before. And I know..I know it was all Dad behind it but even now,I am scared,Hyung..that one day,you would tell me the same thing,only for real this time and leave me...That's why--that's why I tried to read into what's on your mind and what would you like or dislike so that I could make you happy--" Jongin was now crying and Kyungsoo sighed in sorrow as he let the tears flow.

"We both are idiots,babe." He lunged into Jongin's arm, straggling Jongin,who hugged him back tightly.

"No! I am an idiot. To the point I studpidly gave you a knife set as a present,hyung! When I told my friends about that,they thought I am crazy!" That made Kyungsoo chuckled as he left a kiss on Jongin's head.

"Why did you give me that?" He asked,backing out from the hug but Jongin's arms were syill around his waist securely.

"Because you like cooking." Kyungsoo internally cooed at how Jongin answered,his nose snffing and a pout on his lips.

"See,you know me,Jongin. You gave me what I would love to have. Plus, I really love that knife set,Jongin. They are very nice." Kyungsoo smiled at Jongin as rhey wiped  each other's tears.

"My point is that,you can't possibly know what's on my mind 24/7,you are not a mind reader. But you know me very well enough. More than anyone. And I am very happy with you,Jongin. And please know that whenever I think of my future,you are always in it. I love you,Jongin." And Jongin brought him to a tight hug again.

"I am sorry,hyung. I am sorry. Please don't hide your emotions from me. I love it all. I am sorry." 

Ans just like that,sometimes, a fight started from a small misunderstood thing,could be solved  in the end if they coulr just talk it all out.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Baekhyun,I think Jongin is cheating on me." With that,the said friend spitted out the coffee he just took sips of a few seconds ago.

 

 

A/N- hello,remember me? ;)) (I hope you do thoㅋㅋ)