English exam.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have no idea how the exams really work in South Korea of any other country, so I hope you won't be angry about my description about it!

 

It was thursday and Yoongi was sitting in his last class for the day, trying his best not to fall down on the floor in despair. It was his last exam for his lifetime, so he would normally just wait for it and let fate decide the outcome. But this time, it was extremely important for Yoongi to succeed the exam. For Jimin! For his future as well, of course. But who cared about those things.

 

As Yoongi was having a mental breakdown, someone sat down beside him and placed their arm on Yoongi’s shoulder. Yoongi froze. Slowly, he raised his head and turned his face at the person. He was met with Hoseok’s big smiling face. Yoongi smiled fakely back and moved away a little, which only made Hoseok move closer.

 

‘’Hyung, are you ready for the exam?! I have barely studied at all, HAHA! I have already failed all the other exams, and english is really hard, don’t you think!! Hahaha! I’m rooting for you though!’’ Hoseok shouted, earning death-glared from other students.

‘’Yeah, it’s impossibly hard. But I’m gonna try, since my love-life depends on it.’’ Yoongi said, realizing he had said too much when he saw the look on Hoseok’s face.

‘’Love life?! You have a lover, hyung?! What’s their name, are they also studying here? Wow, I had no idea!!’’ Hoseok shouted even louder.

 

Yoongi pretended he didn’t say anything and tried to ignore him, which only made Hoseok move closer and shouted in excitement, but their teacher arrived into the study-hall and everyone immediately got quiet. Hoseok was a little bit too excited to calm down right away, but quieted down and moved back to his spot when the teacher sent him a warning glance.

 

Their teacher, Mrs.Kim, walked with rapid steps to the front of the hall and slammed her huge book on the table. Everyone focused their attention on her and mentally prepared for the worst. At least, that was what Yoongi did. He felt Hoseok’s glaring behind his back and turned around, but the girl next to Yoongi snarled at him to sit straight. Yoongi sighed.

 

As Mrs.Kim told everyone the instructions about the exam, some very late people were running into the study-hall with their hair in every directions, looking like they just got out of bed. Yoongi knew the feeling, but he was so anxious the whole night that he barely slept a minute. He promised himself that he was going to sleep for a whole week afterwards.

 

As the last people arrived and the hall-door was locked, Mrs.Kim walked around in the hall and handed out the papers. Yoongi got his and picked up all the pencils he had found, as he knew he would need them. Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw that he had received three texts. Before Mrs.Kim collected their phones, Yoongi quickly read them.

 

From Old hag.

‘’Hello son. Your father and I just wanted to wish you good luck on the exam. Hopefully you have studied well for this and make us proud. If not, we’re disowning you. Feel no pressure now!!

 

From Annoying cow.

‘’Hey shorty! Don’t fail the exam, or I’ll make my dad fire you!

 

From cutie baby mochi Chimchim.

Hyung, take it easy on the exam, now! I’m cheering on you with all I have! I’ll wait for you at the store. But even if you fail, I won’t be angry with you. Just do your best, hyung! Love you<3

 

Yoongi quickly deleted the texts from his mother and Krystal, as he felt like those sounded a lot more like threats than good-luck wishing. He quickly looked around in the hall and saw that Mrs.Kim was only a few steps away from him. Very quickly, he wrote a reply to Jimin and sent it. As his teacher was right next to him, she glared at him and angrily grabbed Yoongi’s phone from his hand.

 

Mrs.Kim had finally handed out all the papers and collected everyone’s phone. She was standing by the table again, looked over all the stressed-out students and as she slammed her hands down on the table, the exam started. Yoongi swiped the paper over to the right side and when he saw all the questions in english, he immediately felt dizzy.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter