Drama again.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a really rainy and cold autumn tuesday when Yoongi was as usual walking his way from the university. He felt unusually happy, or at least not that annoyed. The exams was almost over and he hadn’t encountered Hoseok once the whole day, whom often was the reason why annoying stuff always happened.

 

He was really looking forward to meeting Jimin today, as the boy had texted him earlier and told Yoongi that he had a surprise for him. Yoongi definitely wasn’t the type who got excited for surprises as he normally hated them, but anything from Jimin made him happy. As long as it wasn’t food Jimin had made that he wanted Yoongi to eat. He sure loved everything his boyfriend, except for his cooking-skills.

 

Yoongi arrived to the familiar street and walked past all the loud, annoying ahjummas and senile old ajussis. Some people were screaming and fighting each other over a extra cheap vegetable. Someone had somehow driven their car into the market-place and made a mess of an ahjumma’s stand. Everything was just as always, all over the place.

 

Yoongi managed to walk past all that without dying on the way and finally arrived to the store. He saw Hyuk standing by the container and thought he was throwing away trash, as that’s what you normally do in a container. Yoongi walked up to the boy and noticed Jimin waving at him inside the store. He decided to ignore Hyuk and walked inside.

 

He noticed that Krystal hadn’t arrived yet and saw it as his chance to snuggle quickly with Jimin. He walked up to the boy and was met with a big smile. Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s hand and pulled him closer to himself, put their faces closer and kissed him gently on the lips. Yoongi almost forgot there was customers in the store and had to slap himself to stop before something got out of hand.

 

As the boys were having their little moment, Hyuk who was outside by the container, saw a short guy standing in front of the store with an angry expression and huge eyes(D.O). He thought the boy would ignore him like everyone else did, but he suddenly turned his head to Hyuk and walked up to him. He looked like he was about to kill someone.

 

‘’Sorry to disturb. I’m just wondering if someone by the name Krystal or something is working here? I’ve got some business with her. Where is she?’’ The big-eyed boy asked, or more threatened.

‘’She… isn’t here.’’ Hyuk answered.

‘’Huh? Then where is she? When is she coming?’’ He asked and started to get impatient.

‘’Look... a kitty..’’ Hyuk said and pointed at a really ugly cat who appeared suddenly.

‘’Did you just ignore me? Wow, so annoyiiiing..!’’ The boy hissed.

 

He was just about to use violence, but Jimin and Yoongi who finally noticed the happening outside managed to stop him before things got violent. Jimin just ran outside and grabbed the big-eyed boy’s arms, calming him down. Yoongi appeared behind Jimin, not really caring what was happening.

 

The boy just sighed loudly and shook off Jimin like nothing. But Yoongi knew it was just because Jimin only used violence when really needed, as he didn’t want to appear scary to anyone. Yoongi turned around to see if Hyuk was okay. But when he saw Hyuk sitting on the ground and ‘’talking’’ to the ugly cat, he wondered why he even bothered caring.

 

Jimin tried to talk to the boy, but he just ignored Jimin’s attempt to show kindness. Yoongi then heard someone shouting loudly and immediately knew who it was. Krystal came running towards them while weaving and screaming. But she suddenly stopped moving when she saw the big-eyed boy and stared at him with terrified eyes.

 

‘’Noona, what’s wrong?’’ Jimin asked her.

‘’..Kyungsoo..!’’ She gasped and pointed at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter