Drunk chaos.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special chapter.

 

Yoongi was waiting for Jimin and the others one saturday afternoon outside the decided bar. He didn’t have anything exam-related he had to hurry with, so he and Jimin decided to invite out the other two employees out for a night drinking and just having fun. Of course, since Jimin was a good person, he invited their boss Psy too.

 

Yoongi wasn’t really the party-type and would normally just be sleeping by now, but he still agreed since Jimin wanted everyone to be best friends with each other and the older boy just couldn’t refuse his cute boyfriend. Yoongi thought that Hyuk and Psy would flat out reject Jimin’s offer, but the strange mop-boy immediately agreed. Psy just got happy with anything involving alcohol.

 

As Yoongi stood there in his own world, he almost got knocked out by some loud and annoying bypassers. The bar Jimin choose was a regular commoner-bar, as Jimin called them. Since he wanted to ‘’experience’’ the way commoners had fun. Yoongi just sighed as he couldn’t even drink a drop of alcohol and there were literally no reason for him to join, but he needed to protect Jimin from any danger.

 

‘’Yah! The grandpa over there!’’ Someone terrifyingly familiar shouted.

 

Yoongi turned around and was met with the nightmarish sight of Krystal. Of course, that was a sight he had to experience almost every single day. But it was different this time. She was wearing a really expensive-looking dress that was probably worth more than Yoongi’s life and heels higher than he thought was possible for a human to walk in. Her super-blonde hair was blinding him and her face was covered in thick makeup. But despite that, the impossible girl was looking really happy.

 

Krystal ‘’ran’’ over to Yoongi and patted him on his shoulder, like she was pitying him for looking like some hobo standing beside her. He tried to tell her how ugly she was, but she was ignoring him and already peered at some hot guys. Then Yoongi noticed the strange aura behind him and turned around to see Hyuk walking towards them.

 

He was wearing something indescribable, Yoongi had no idea if it was a nice or a bad thing. But as soon as he did his random pose-thing, people were suddenly swarming around him and pulled him into the bar. He was gone as soon as he appeared. Psy was standing behind all the people and walked up to the two youngsters, looking a tiny bit dressed-up than usual.

 

‘’Hello, Krystal & Yoongi. Are you ready for some alcohol? Jimin is paying, isn’t he? Since he was the one who invited us..’’ Psy asked, looking at his empty wallet.

‘’He better be! I’m about to go all out tonight! I’m gonna have the time of my life, no one can stop me!!’’ Krystal shouted and already started having fun.

‘’Expect for the police.’’ Yoongi said.

 

The three of them stood there for a while and waited for the last person. As soon as Yoongi saw the huge black car coming rolling up the street, his heart started beating and a small smile formed on the poker-faced boy’s lips. The door to the car opened and Seunghyun got out, walked to the other side and helped Jimin out. Yoongi almost fainted when he saw the younger boy.

 

Jimin was smiling big as he waved goodbye to his older cousin and ran to his group of friends. Yoongi knew he was exaggerating as Jimin was only wearing a simple outfit and had dyed his hair, but he still felt like he saw seeing an angel. His hair wasn’t black anymore, it was dark blonde and made his skin really glow. His pants was really tight around his and the shirt fell perfectly around his body, making him overshine everyone else at the bar.

 

Jimin noticed Yoongi’s staring and laughed a little, placing his hand on Yoongi’s shoulder and telling the group to go inside with him. Krystal started shouting shameless words a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter