Hyuk in love.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another painfully hot friday afternoon, and Yoongi just wished for the day to end so he could finally to home and sleep. He wasn’t going to work on the weekends for a while, since the exams were on its way and he needed to use every minute of his life to study english.

 

He sighed and got annoyed. All he wanted to do was sleep and cuddle with Jimin. He mentally giggled and searched for the black-haired boy in the store. He found him by the shelf at the back of the store, talking with Hyuk about something. It looked like Jimin was trying to take on the impossible task on teaching Hyuk something that wasn’t cleaning the floor. But by judging the situation, it was too confusing for the weird alien-boy.

 

It was unusually quiet in the store, since Krystal never worked on the weekends. There were barely any customers either, but that wasn’t something new for them. The few customers that that were there, hurried up with buying their stuff since things were getting weird with Hyuk.

 

Jimin gave up with Hyuk, since the boy seemed to be obsessed with cleaning the floor with his special mop. Jimin walked his way over to Yoongi, who quickly noticed him and felt his mouth form into a tiny smile. Jimin stood beside him and placed his hand over Yoongi’s, while looking deeply into his eyes.

 

‘’Hyung, it that we won’t see each other every day from now on! But if you need my help with anything, I can do it.’’ Jimin said and smiled.

‘’Thanks. Actually, would you mind helping me with some math?’’ Yoongi asked.

‘’Of course, hyung! When? I could come to your house and help you some day.’’ Jimin suggested.

‘’My house..? Eh, I don’t know…’’ Yoongi said.

 

Yoongi immediately noticed the sad-looking face Jimin made. Jimin knew that Yoongi still hadn’t told his family about his relationship with Jimin, even if they had been dating for almost 6 months. It wasn’t that Yoongi was ashamed about dating a guy, he didn’t actually care what others thought of him.

 

But he knew his parents were a bit conservative. Especially his father who often expressed his disgust towards lgbt-people loudly. Even Yoongi’s younger brother didn’t know, but he probably was a little more aware of it than their parents. Yoongi sighed. He really found dramatic stuff like that annoying. But Jimin was everything to him, so he knew he had to tell them some day.

 

‘’Then, how about we go to a library?’’ Jimin asked, completely understanding his boyfriend’s situation.

‘’Really? Are you sure?’’ Yoongi said.

‘’Of course, hyung! I will never pressure you into telling them. I will always wait for you. Until then, we can still go on dates, right?’’ Jimin asked and giggled.

 

Yoongi smirked and nodded, feeling his face turn slightly red. He grabbed Jimin’s arm and pulled him into his embrace, tightly hugging the boy. Jimin‘s face turned completely red and the two lovebird were lost in each other’s love, as they didn’t notice the big staring eyes from the customers.

 

As they were hugging, the door was violently opened and the loud sound surprised the scaredy-cat Yoongi. He almost fell down, but Jimin caught the startled boy before he hurt his head again. When Jimin raised his head to look at the customers, his face turned black. Yoongi saw his expression and hurried to look as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter