Yoongi's love for Jimin.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked through the university yard. Today, they had an english test and it did of course not go well for Yoongi. But he did at least improve his skills a little bit since he started going to the private english lessons, even if his annoying cousin Seungkwan and the other idiots kind of destroyed the peace.

 

He looked at the test-paper in his hand, he crumped the paper and threw it into the nearest trash-can. His phone vibrated in his pocket. He picked it up and when saw that it was a text from Jimin, he felt immediately happy. Yoongi hurriedly replied to the text while walking, ignoring the world around him.

 

As he was texting and making his way to the store, he finally raised his head and realized that he wasn’t where he was supposed to be. Yoongi turned his head and tried to recognize his surroundings, but it seemed like he really was lost. As he turned his head back again, he saw someone intensely staring at him from a cafe.

 

The person was a girl and it didn’t take Yoongi many seconds to recognize the face. As their eyes met and they both seemed to remember who the other were, Yoongi tried his best to run away from there. But the girl had already stood up and made her way over to the gray-haired boy.

 

‘’Yoongi? Is it really you? Wow, you look totally the same! Except for your hair, though. How come you’re here?’’ She asked and placed her hand on Yoongi’s shoulder.

‘’There’s no reason. I just got lost.’’ Yoongi coldly answered.

‘’You got lost? Haha, that’s totally like you!’’ She laughed.

 

Yoongi glared at her hand on his shoulder. But he didn’t shake it off. She looked at him with excited eyes, like she really was happy to see him. He sighed. Looked at his watch and saw that he would be late if he stayed there any longer.

 

Yoongi would just turn around and leave her, when she grabbed his arm and made him stop moving. She was staring at him with big eyes and a cold face, almost as cold as his own. Yoongi remember that they got along well in the past because of their similar personalities.

 

He didn’t know what she wanted and tried to make it clear to her that he wanted to leave. But she didn’t let him go. Suddenly, she put her hands on Yoongi’s face and pulled him towards her face. She pouted her lips and tried to kiss him, but Yoongi felt disgusted and pushed her away from him. He glared at her angrily.

 

‘’Yoona, what do you think you’re doing? We just met in a long time. I thought we were over.’’ Yoongi hissed and got annoyed with the situation.

‘’So what? I still like you, and there’s no reason why we can’t be together again.’’ Yoongi said and grabbed his hands.

 

Yoongi removed his hands brutally and pushed her away again. Some people that walked past them sent him some disliking glares, but Yoongi didn’t care about that. When Yoona tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter