The man with a one-letter name.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rather cold monday afternoon, it had been raining brutally the whole day and Yoongi would love to spend the day sleeping. But there he was, standing beside his beloved boyfriend Jimin. Yoongi had been constantly sending him small glances. But the other boy seemed to be busy with writing something down in his notebook.

 

For some reason, every people in the store seemed to be walking around with a sad face. They all looked depressed. It was like the gray weather ripped away their happiness. For Yoongi, it was like paradise. It was abnormally quiet and silence was Yoongi’s favorite sound. But, when even his inhumanly cheerful boyfriend who were literally made of sunshines was also depressed, he couldn’t stand it.

 

Yoongi looked for Krystal, who were someone that just couldn’t shut . Yoongi knew if that impossible girl was affected by the weather as well, then it was the end of the earth. He felt the panic in his stomach. All the zombie-looking people with their gloomy faces and no screaming Krystal, was it really the end of the earth?

 

While Yoongi was mentally freaking out, Hyuk was calmly walking by everyone and wiping the floor like normally. He was as usual not affected by anything. Yoongi was sure that if a zombie apocalypse started, Hyuk would probably be the last one standing.

 

Then, the door suddenly opened with a bang. Everyone in the store stopped moving and turned their heads to look at the figure. Yoongi also did it, but for some reason, he just couldn’t look straight at the person. It was like the sun itself suddenly visited the gloomy store and brought its burning light with it. Yoongi noticed that Jimin and even Hyuk raised their heads to see the source of light.

 

The door closed and everyone could finally see the person clearly. Yoongi was almost taken aback, but the person really was like the sun. it was a young man, not that much older than himself. He was quite tall and had a small, handsome face. But what made him so sun-like and amazing was his shiny smile. His charisma and overall feeling was like nothing Yoongi had ever experienced before.

 

Hyuk who was also staring at the incredible man, dropped his mop and the bang woke everyone up from their staring. The young man didn’t seem to think that it was anything weird with everyone’s behavior and walked into the store. His easy steps and never-stopping smile made all the people almost fall down.

 

Yoongi finally noticed that the man had red flowers on his ears and in his hair, he was even carrying some in his arms. The man just randomly handed out flowers to the people he walked past and everyone accepted the flower like it was something normal. Hyuk purposely ran up to the man and stood beside some fat old lady, so he also could get a flower from the man. Yoongi really had no idea what was going on anymore.

 

He stared intensely at Jimin to make him notice, but the black-haired boy also seemed to be into the man’s flower-parade. Yoongi sighed. Why was he always the only one who wasn’t affected when the person turned out to be weird AF?

 

Suddenly, Krystal came out running from the locker-room to see what was going on in the store. When she saw the amazing flower-man, she stopped moving and Yoongi could almost see how the girl fell for him. Krystal was just about to run to the man and attack him with her love, when Yoongi walked up to her and put his leg before her feet. She fell down brutally. Yoongi kneeled down beside her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter