Meeting the gangster family part 2.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stared at the girl in the bathtub and had no idea what he was supposed to do. She wasn’t bathing nor was she , but she was staring at Yoongi and looking at his private area which made him very uncomfortable. He had a problem though. His pants was down and he was covering his lower part with his arms, there was no other way to escape the situation without completely exposing himself.

 

As Yoongi and the girl just sat there without moving, the girl suddenly stood up in the bathtub and jumped out of it. Yoongi mentally sighed and thought she would leave the bathroom and let him do his business. But then, she picked up something from the bathtub and Yoongi was surprised he even got surprised. The girl held an actual chicken under her arms, who just chilled there and seemed utterly confused. Just like Yoongi.

 

The girl walked to the door and would just go out, when she turned around and looked at the anxious Yoongi who just wanted to poop. She petted the chicken and smiled at Yoongi.

 

‘’You’re Jimin’s new boyfriend, aren’t you? You must be, since you look exactly like the person Jimin have been talking about for years. Anyway, I like you. I’m Jeongyeon(twice), btw. The maknae sister.’’ Jeongyeon said and turned around.

‘’....Nice to meet you.’’ Yoongi said with extreme sarcasm.

 

‘’You’re big.’’ She said and disappeared out of the bathroom.

 

Yoongi sat there and wondered just what Jeongyeon had meant with that. He was big? She could impossibly mean his height, right? Yoongi shrugged. He could finally calm down and let it all out, the best feeling ever. When he was done and washing his hands, he looked at himself in the mirror and carefully thought about her words. Then he looked down at his pants. A erted smile formed on his face

 

She meant that, didn’t she? That conclusion made Yoongi feel both satisfied, and extremely disturbed.

 

He quickly combed his hair and made sure he didn’t look terrible, the first impression from the parents were the most important. Even more so since Jimin’s parents were a freaking lawyer and a loan shark boss. He sent a last look in the mirror and then hurried out of bathroom. Jimin was waiting for him there, looking adorable with his black hair and cute clothes.

 

‘’Jimin, I just met someone very strange.’’ Yoongi whispered, unsure whether that girl was really gone.

‘’Oh, it’s just my youngest sister. She’s definitely one of a kind. But whatever, are you ready to meet the rest of my family?’’ Jimin asked and Yoongi quickly nodded.

 

He smiled big at Yoongi and the two boys hugged each other tightly, both feeling a bit nervous about the dinner. Jimin took Yoongi’s hand and they started walking down the stairs, past tons of servants and maids. Yoongi was almost lost in the amazing rich-world, before they arrived at the huge dining room.

 

Yoongi felt the sweat all over his body when he saw all the heads that were turned their way, looking at him. He recognized some of the faces already. Like Jungsuk, Sunny, Jimin’s father, Jeongyeon and some of Jimin’s cousins. A very beautiful woman in her 50s smiled at the boys and told them to sit on each side of her.

 

Yoongi was about to die from the nervousness and all the judging faces, but Jimin just pressed his hand and Yoongi immediately felt calm. The boys walked over to the woman and a man-servant pulled out their chairs, helping them sit down. All of this servant-thing felt very exotic for Yoongi and he could barely hold back his excitement.

 

Many servants and maids then came into the dining room with small carts filled with the most delicious-looking food Yoongi had ever seen. They set the table, served every person and then they disappeared. Yoongi could barely hold himself back when he looked at the amazing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter