Jimin's secret.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi walked down the corridor, feeling extra tired this day as he had an important english exam in two weeks and he still had no idea about anything. He sighed. Put his hand on the door and just when he was about to go out, he heard someone he really didn’t want to meet right now. Hoseok came running from nowhere, screaming loudly at Yoongi and with his football in his arms. Yoongi tried to hide behind some taller guys, but Hoseok had already seen him and just pressed himself through the crowd.

 

‘’Yoongi! Are you going to the store now? Can I come with you? Oh wait, I have football practice now! HAHAHA! See you tomorrow, bestie!!’’ Hoseok shouted and disappeared as quickly as he appeared.

 

Yoongi stared at the guy speeding through the schoolyard and through all the people who almost got tackled down by him. Yoongi sighed. If someone was oblivious, it was definitely Hoseok. That guy just didn’t know how to read the atmosphere. Yoongi shrugged and started walking to the store.


 

After walking for a few minutes, Yoongi arrived at the store and saw that robot-Hyuk had already arrived. He sighed. Getting ready for another day of useless teaching as Yoongi was about to walk inside, he saw the huge black car Jimin sometimes traveled in and for some reason, Yoongi hid behind a container. He knew he shouldn’t be spying on the person he was dating, but Yoongi just wanted to know Jimin’s secret once and for all.

 

He sat down on a ragged chair and peeked out from there. Seunghyun walked out out the car and opened the door for Jimin like always. But this time, Seunghyun walked to the other side as well and opened the door for another person. Jimin skipped out, looking bubbly and happy like usual. Yoongi smiled at the pretty boy.

 

The person on the other side came out and Yoongi’s eyes turned huge. The person was a older man who Yoongi assumed was Jimin’s father, since he hugged Jimin like only a father would. The man was quite old though, at least 50. But Jimin had told Yoongi that he had 9 siblings, so that wouldn’t be so strange then. The man really looked like some yakuza-leader with his stylish black suit and combed-back hair. He was holding a shiny stick to support his back or something. Whatever he was, he scared Yoongi out of his pants.

 

Seunghyun bowed deeply to the old man and to Jimin, who smiled as a answer and then jumped over to the store. Yoongi saw that the old man was looking at Jimin with a big smile on his face. Even though Yoongi though a yakuza-leader wouldn’t enjoy that their successor was working in a convenience store, the man looked very proud. Seungkwan then opened the car door for him and they were soon gone.

 

Yoongi forgot that he was still sitting behind the container and realized that he was 10 minutes late. He would just stand up and ‘’run’’ into the store, but suddenly Hyuk’s head showed up and almost scared Yoongi to death. He was holding huge boxes of trash. It seemed like a small guy like him shouldn’t be able to carry all that by himself, but Hyuk continued to surprise every day. Hyuk was staring at Yoongi and probably wondered why he was just chilling among garbage.

 

‘’Yoongi hyung? Are you looking for gold?’’ Hyuk asked, like it was a normal question.

‘’Why would I… never mind, do you need help with something?’’ Yoongi asked as he stood up and walked with Hyuk into the store.

‘’Jimin hyung was worried about you, so I said you were out here and that I would go out to get you.’’ Hyuk said.

 

Yoongi just nodded and stared at Hyuk with an annoyed expression. That guy was just too strange, but right now, Yoongi probably looked like the strange one. He saw Jimin standing at the check-out and the pretty boy waved at him. Hyuk disappeared into the store with his beloved mop, cleaning the floor for the 87th time that week. Yoongi walked up to Jimin and as the boy was about to hug him, Yoongi stopped him by placing an arm on Jimin’s chest and pushing him away.

 

Jimin looked at him with a mixed expression of panic and confusion. He tried to hug him again, but this time Yoongi took a few steps behind and avoided the boy’s touch completely. Jimin stared at Yoongi, looked like he was about to cry.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter