Rival?!

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been the most time consuming four days in Yoongi’s life and his impression of Hyuk had only gotten worse. If Yoongi thought that Krystal had been impossible and useless, this guy was 10 times worse. It was a friday and Hyuk would finally not work the next day, giving the two boys a chance to breathe again.

 

Yoongi stood as usual on his place at the check-out, watching Jimin for the hundredth time teaching Hyuk how to clean the floor. Yoongi who had thought that with Krystal leaving, he and Jimin would be able to spend more time together during work. But with Hyuk-the-useless-robot, that didn’t seem to happen. Yoongi saw Jimin put his arm around Hyuk and smile at him, despite looking like he was about to perish.

 

‘’Do you finally understand now, Hyuk? You only need to wipe away the dirt. You know, the things on the floor that’s disturbing. Nothing else, only the dirt! Okay?’’ Jimin said with a slow and clear voice.

‘’Yes.’’ Hyuk said and did his yes-sir movement.

 

Jimin nodded and even though he thought there was no way Hyuk would actually understand, he walked away from him and dragged himself to Yoongi. But when Jimin leaned his exhausted head on the table and Yoongi patted him, they saw something amazing! Hyuk was actually wiping the floor on his own! Jimin immediately flew up and clapped his hands out of pure happiness.

 

The door opened and a couple walked inside, looking like they recently got married and were overly touchy with each other. Jimin saw Hyuk turn around and look at him, so he sent him a thumb-up. They hadn’t been able to teach Hyuk anything else but cleaning the floor so far, not even how to interact with the customers. Jimin hoped this was a sign that the boy could finally move on with other things.

 

The couple wandered around in the store and seemed to be looking for some candy, but they were both busy with kissing and clinging to each other every second. Jimin realized he shouldn’t be staring and get to work, so he disappeared into the storage and left Yoongi alone.

 

Hyuk was running around like a machine and very carefully cleaning the floor. Yoongi tried not to stare at him, but his cleaning-technique seemed to be out of this world. The couple picked something from the shelf and walked toward Yoongi, but then the girl seemed distracted by something and they walked to another shelf. They picked something up and the girl said something that made the guy laugh out loud, a very ear-striking and painful laughter.

 

Hyuk stopped cleaning the floor and turned around, he walked to where the couple was standing and cleaned around them. But something about it seemed off. He was aggressively cleaning right where they were standing, not carefully around their shoes, but more like he was trying to push them out. The couple seemed bothered by it and complained to Hyuk, but Hyuk continued cleaning around them until they got angry and left the store. Hyuk ran after them with his mop and cleaned exactly where they stepped.

 

Yoongi didn’t know why that happened and realized he had just made them lost their very few customers for that day. He felt the annoyance in his stomach, placing his hand on the table and calling Hyuk. The boy turned around and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter