Saying goodbye.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Noona, are you being serious?! Why??’’ Jimin shouted and was freaking out.

‘’I’m sorry, Jimin. But it’s true!’’ Krystal said.

‘’Why though? Did you finally meet someone who won’t dump you after 2 months?’’ Yoongi asked, tried to sound unaffected.

‘’No, I haven’t had that luck yet… But believe this! Some company finally realized that they need someone amazing as me, so they hired me!’’ Krystal confessed and did the ‘’omg’’-movement.

 

Both Yoongi and Jimin couldn’t believe their ears. The impossible girl who had been trying to find a job for 2 years and been dumped by more than 7 guys in that time, did finally get hired? Yoongi picked up a pen and poked Krystal with it, making sure she wasn’t lying.

 

‘’You guys don’t believe me, right? Well, I don’t need your support anyway!’’ Krystal hissed and turned around to walk away, but Jimin ran to her and jumped up on her back.

‘’But noona, this is so sudden though! When are you quitting?!’’ Jimin asked and could barely hold back his tears.

‘’I knew you would be sad by this news, Jimin! Of course I’m considerate enough to think about your feelings, I know you guys will probably die without me! But don’t worry! I won’t disappear until this friday!’’ Krystal said and patted Jimin’s head.

‘’Really? And you won’t be back again?’’ Yoongi asked.

‘’Oh, don’t you worry, little grandpa! I will visit you in your dreams every night!’’ Krystal shouted and laughed loudly.

‘’More like in my nightmares…’’ Yoongi hissed, but was stopped by Jimin’s hand over his mouth.

‘’Then, noona, how about we hold a farewell-party for you on friday?’’ Jimin asked, removing his hand from Yoongi’s mouth before he suffocated.

‘’Ah! Good idea, Jimin! Even though I will definitely not leave you guys alone, a party for me is always nice!’’ Krystal said and nodded proudly.

 

And so the three workers continued their tasks, even though Jimin couldn’t really focus on anything but Krystal’s leave. Jimin may have tons of family members, but Krystal and Yoongi had been two very dear friends for Jimin who he saw as his second family. Now that one was leaving, he was freaking out inside!

 

Yoongi on the other side, was helping some customer with a ‘’bright’’ smile on his face. He wasn’t exactly happy with Krystal disappearing, he was actually quite sad about it. She was his first frenemy and he enjoyed their everyday fights.

 

Krystal pretended to be happy like usual and danced around the store trying to clean the floor. But when she noticed that the boys actually wasn’t taking her leaving-news well, she felt quite bad. Of course she was thrilled that she could finally leave her father’s store and start behaving like a real adult with a real job, leaving her two dearest friends behind(and her OTP) felt painful.

 

Krystal stopped moving and stared intensely at Yoongi, trying to make him notice her. After a while, Yoongi turned his head and stared back at her. The two of them just stood on their spot and had their iconic stare-down. Until Jimin hit Yoongi’s shoulder to make him help some customer, they broke their eye contact. Krystal nodded to herself. She sure would miss the death-glare contest.


 

A few days later(friday).

It was friday afternoon and the store had taken a temporary break, with the permission from their boss. Jimin was running around the store with balloons, cakes and colorful decorations. It looked more like some 5-year-old’s birthday-party rather than a farewell-party. Yoongi just sat on his little chair and shrugged. He knew this would make Jimin feel a little bit better about Krystal’s leaving, so he tried not to make any rude comment.

 

After watching Jimin for another 10 minutes, the door opened and Psy walked in. He looked unusually well-dressed and had his hair combed back, looking like some actual business-man rather than his usual homeless-style. At first Yoongi thought their boss had really dressed up that much for Krystal’s farewell-party, but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter