Fly-attack(into my heart).

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another hellish hot tuesday-afternoon, and Yoongi was staring intensively at a gigantic fly that sat on the checkout-table. There had been many annoying customer during the day and the heat didn’t really help. Yoongi threw shade at a guy who stood outside and talked with Jimin, who held the door open and let out all the refreshing air. He was really cute and , but Yoongi could only feel annoyance right now.

 

He tried to focus on the huge fly that just wouldn’t move. Yoongi couldn’t stand anything, and insects was one of those things. He had already asked Krystal if she could kill it for him, but she said that she was too ‘’high class’’ for those things. He wanted to shout at Jimin so that he would stop talking to that guy, but didn’t want to appear more -y.

 

Just when Yoongi couldn’t stand the fly anymore and grabbed a newspaper to smash it, a person stood before the check-out. Yoongi dropped the newspaper and the fly swished away. Yoongi looked up and saw that it was a foreigner-woman, probably from some Europe-country. She was very pretty and intriguing with tons of tattoos and piercings. The woman placed all her items on the table and Yoongi quickly scanned it.

 

He remembered the embarrassing incident with those american-koreans long ago and shivered. Yoongi knew better than to assure that this foreigner knew english, but even if she did, he tried his best not to say anything at all. He just showed on his fingers how much she had to pay, then bowed as a thanks. When she left, Yoongi exhaled and felt proud of himself.

 

Yoongi heard Jimin laugh outside at something that the guy said. Yoongi had no idea if that was another one of Jimin’s seemingly never-ending amount of family-members or ‘’just a friend’’. Whoever it was, Yoongi felt the jealousy burn in his stomach

 

Krystal suddenly walked out from the locker-room, even though it wasn’t break-time yet and she should be doing her task. Yoongi watched the girl leap to where she left off from some time ago and she continued her work. Then Yoongi heard that familiar sound again! He turned around and saw the gigantic demon-fly swish its way to Krystal’s head. Yoongi nodded to himself, he had to kill it before it came to Jimin(why tho?xD).

 

He grabbed the newspaper and kneeled down on the floor. He closed his eyes and prayed to the ninja-gods, then he rolled like an escaping meatball and hid behind the closest shelf. Krystal hadn’t noticed the bigass fly on her head yet, as she was apparently busy with checking herself out in her phone-camera.

 

Yoongi looked around and stood up with his back leaned on the shelf. He felt like some badass karate-pro in a movie, but probably looked like some shortass burnt broccoli-tree.

 

The fly still hadn’t moved from Krystal’s head and Yoongi grabbed the newspaper more firmly in his hand. He slowly walked away from his place behind the shelf, tiptoed closer to Krystal and raised the newspaper in perfect aim towards his victim(Krystal). slowly, slowly walking closer and just when Yoongi thought he had the perfect chance, he threw the newspaper with all the strength he had.

 

The fly had apparently noticed Yoongi’s intense ninja-attack and before Yoongi managed to smack it, it flew away and Yoongi instead just hit Krystal. He had used a little too much force and knocked out the poor girl completely. Krystal dropped her phone in the process and Yoongi didn’t notice that, so he tripped on the big screen and fell backwards on a shelf. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter