That cousin everyone hates part 2.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was outside the store, cleaning the big window. It was hot and sweaty. He could see Jimin helping some customer from the inside and Krystal running around. Everything was just like usual. Except that Yoongi’s cousin was standing beside him, trying to do his task.

 

Yoongi may not be the most effective person around, but he preferred doing it in his pace and not having another person telling him he was doing everything wrong. He tried sending some disliking glances at Seungkwan, but the boy was too absorbed in whatever he was doing. He probably thought he was cleaning the window. But as Sungkwan was spoiled and a bit dumb, it looked more like he was smearing water with his hands over the glass.

 

‘’Seungkwan. You’re doing it wrong.’’ Yoongi said, even though he knew Seungkwan would never admit it.

‘’Of course I’m not doing it wrong! I never do anything wrong. If my way is different from yours, then it’s probably you who’s doing it wrong!!’’ Seungkwan hissed and sounding like he was stating a fact.

‘’But you’re making the window more dirty..’’ Yoongi tried, regretting that he started an argumentation with Seungkwan.

 

Just as Yoongi said the words, he knew he had made his own grave. Seungkwan stopped ‘’cleaning’’ the window and let go of the cleaning tool. He turned around with a sassy AF little spin, staring angrily at Yoongi. Yoongi had always been the most scary-looking in the family, but the moment Seungkwan turned into his sassy self, there were no one more scarier around.

 

‘’How dare you say that to me, hyung. I’m not doing anything wrong, okay? I may be a little slow with these cleaning-things, but that’s just because I’m too high class for this. I just tried to be nice and play with you for a while, but then you’re just complaining like this. I guess I’ll just go and die somewhere then!!!’’ Seungkwan shouted and snapped with his fingers.

 

Yoongi had stopped listening to his preaching a long time ago so he was almost immune to this words. Seungkwan always talked like he was ‘’high class’’ and couldn’t believe a ‘’commoner’’ like Yoongi dared to talk back. But even though Yoongi wished he would actually just go and die, his parents would throw him out on the streets if he wasn’t nice.

Instead of getting angry, Yoongi came up with an idea. He made Seungkwan let go of the cleaning-tools and told him to follow him inside. Seungkwan looked a bit suspicious, but followed Yoongi anyway.

 

Yoongi opened the door and walked inside, with Seungkwan just behind. There weren’t any customers there right now and Jimin immediately noticed them, waving happily at Seungkwan. Yoongi searched for Krystal and found her in the locker-room. She was standing in front of the mirror and admiring herself or something, when she noticed Yoongi and the other guy, she turned around even more sassy than Seungkwan.

 

The two stared at each other and Yoongi mentally high-fived himself. As they seemed busy judging each other, Yoongi saw his chance to escape and walked out of the locker-room. He walked to Jimin and stood beside him, feeling victorious that he managed to dump Seungkwan with someone else.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter