Robbers VS Jimin.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I normally don't write anything ''mature'' in this fanfic, but please be aware that this chapter may be a little bloody! :D

 

It was a very hot and lazy sunday afternoon, Yoongi was standing at the check-out reading some boring newspaper. He normally never read by free will, but Jimin had talked about something that he read and tried to converse with Yoongi about it, who had no idea what he was saying. So in order to appear smarter, Yoongi promised himself to read the news everyday!

 

Yoongi leafed through the paper, clearly not reading anything. But as he would just give up the smart-thing and throw the paper in the trash-can, he saw something that looked cool. It was a big picture of two guys robbing a store through a security-camera. Apparently they had been robbing quite a lot of stores and were very wanted by the police.

 

Yoongi shrugged. No way they would come to their store. There was absolutely nothing to steal here. Only food and a small amount of money, since most people paid with a card these days.

 

As Yoongi was in his own thoughts, the door opened and Jimin walked inside. His sunshine-smile that made all the ajummas melt, got even wider when he saw Yoongi reading a newspaper. He jumped over to Yoongi and patted him on the shoulder. Yoongi twitched of surprise, but a small smile showed up on his face when he saw Jimin.

 

‘’Hyung! It’s nice seeing you read the news! What do you think, interesting?’’ Jimin asked.

‘’I guess. But this thing here, about the two robbers around the city. Do you know anything about it?’’ Yoongi asked and pointed at the picture in the paper.

‘’Mhm! Yes, I’ve heard about them! They’re really scary, I hope they don’t show up here!’’ Jimin squealed and pretended to be a helplessly scared kitten.

‘’Don’t worry, Jimin. Your hyung will protect you..’’ Yoongi whispered, but felt his face turn red and slapped himself in order to stop being so cheesy.

 

Jimin just smiled and pretended he didn’t hear what Yoongi just said. But the truth was, he clearly heard him. His heart beat like crazy and his face was burning up with embarrassment. Jimin didn’t move and stood beside Yoongi for a while, just smiling and giving him small glances. Yoongi didn’t know what was happening, but he felt like they were having a moment(again)!

 

The two boys kept smirking and sending each other looks. Both shy like two innocent 8-year olds, even though one of them actually wasn’t so innocent. Yoongi felt like his heart was about to explode. He looked around to see if there was anyone around, but it was as quiet as a cemetery. He took a deep breath. Firmly made eye contact with Jimin and none of them moved their faces away. When they were both sure the other one wanted the same thing, they stood closer to each other and slowly put their faces closer.

 

Yoongi’s face was so red that he was sure his head was on fire. But Jimin didn’t look so embarrassed, like he knew what he was doing. Their faces got even closer, until Yoongi could feel Jimin’s sweet breathing. Just a tiny bit closer…

 

‘’UP WITH YOUR ING HANDS! THIS IS A ROBBERY!!’’ someone screamed and the two boys jumped in surprise.

 

Yoongi saw two guys walked into the store, one of them closed and locked the door after, making sure they wouldn't get out. The one that screamed had a gun in his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter