The boss.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a extremely hot summer day and the AC in the convenience store was broken, almost driving Yoongi insane. It was his turn to unpack and place new items on the shelves, while Krystal sat at the checkout with a fan in front of her. Yoongi sighed. Wiping of sweat from his forehead. He had no idea how he was going to survive the burning hot day. But he was still kinda happy, because today Jimin was at work.

 

Jimin had been home sick for a few days and he was finally back, looking unusually cuter today. Yoongi couldn’t stop staring at his back as Jimin continued cleaning the tables and windows. Yoongi nodded to himself. Today was going to be a good, normal day.

 

Just as Yoongi thought that, the door opened and a voice belonging to someone Yoongi really had hoped he would not hear that day. He turned his glance to the door and saw his boss standing there with his arms on the side. His name was Park Jae-Sang, or Psy as he called himself for some reason. Jimin and Krystal turned their attention towards Psy and both bowed respectfully, while Yoongi only gave a small smile. His boss laughed loudly and walked towards Yoongi, playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

 

‘’I see you working hard today, Yoongi! Keep up the good work!’’ Psy said and laughed loud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter