Double trouble.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was standing by the check-out, staring at a female-customer. Well, he wasn’t really staring at her. He was staring at the little kid shouting after cookies. The mother looked very tired and continued saying no to the kid, but he just wouldn’t shut up. Yoongi’s eyes twitched as the kid’s screams got even louder. He sighed. After the entire class of kindergarteners the other day, his dislike for children had increased.

 

The mother seemed to have given up and just threw down the (damn) cookies in her basket, making the kid shut up. Yoongi wanted to throw the kid out the window, but couldn’t risk being arrested.

 

As the mother and her child walked to the check-out, the door opened and Yoongi saw Krystal walking inside. She greeted him with high spirit and waved wildly at him, but Yoongi just sent her a lazy look. Krystal disappeared into the dressing room where Jimin probably was too. The mother put her things on the table and gave Yoongi a exhausted smile. He felt her pain(...) and quickly scanned the items, while secretly sending ugly-faces to the annoying kid.

 

The kid noticed Yoongi’s grimaces, as he started shouting again and told his mother. Just as the mother looked back at Yoongi, he was smiling and just shrugged. The mother sighed and bowed as an apology, walking out of the store while dragging her kid. The kid stopped crying and sent Yoongi a death-stare. As they disappeared, Yoongi thought he saw the devil once again.

 

When it had been peacefully quiet for about 10 minutes, Krystal threw open the locker-room door and appeared with Jimin behind her.

 

‘’Hello, loser! I’m here now, so you can calm down!’’ Krystal shouted, saying the exact opposite of what Yoongi was thinking.

‘’Oh. So I have longed.’’ Yoongi said uninterested, looking at Jimin who were walking away from him.

 

Just as Yoongi wanted to chat with Jimin, the door opened once again and everyone ran to do their chores. Jimin went to clean the floor and Krystal was supposed to fix with the products. But as the customer went inside and Krystal saw who it was, Yoongi looked up to see the girl not doing her work.

 

‘’OMG, Victoria! I can’t believe you’re here! Like, omg!’’ Krystal shouted and the other girl shouted even louder.

‘’Krystal, babe! I haven’t seen you in weeks! I have a millions things to tell you!’’ Victoria said and dragged Krystal outside the store.

Yoongi had no idea what just happened and saw that Jimin was thinking the same. They looked at each other, they didn’t say anything, but the two knew exactly what the other was feeling. Yoongi saw the two girls standing outside the door and he could literally hear everything they said, because they were so freaking loud.

 

The Victoria-girl was one of Krystal’s former classmate and she used to visit the store quite often the first weeks Yoongi started working. But after she got a job and married some rich dude, Yoongi hadn’t seen her since now. She looked exactly the same, but was wearing expensive-looking clothes and a huge puffy jacket. Victoria had probably heard the news of Krystal also being a sugar-baby and finding a rich dude. So now they both looked like two lost chaebol daughters. Yoongi couldn’t help but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter