Jimin's ex.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was standing in the middle of the store, packing up new items and intensely staring at Jimin. He was standing at the checkout and helping some customer. Jimin didn’t seem to notice Yoongi staring. Which was weird as every customer walking past Yoongi quickly ran out of the store, probably thinking Yoongi death-stared at them.

 

Yoongi wasn’t feeling tired or irritated like he usually did, he was actually quite happy this evening. Even though Yoongi’s little brother had been extra annoying in the morning, Yoongi had probably woken up on the right side of the bed(for once). Since it was saturday, Krystal wouldn’t be working today so Yoongi could finally feel calm. If it only wasn’t for Yoongi’s jealously for every person that talked to Jimin.

 

When the customer Jimin helped was finished and walked out of the store, Yoongi was once again alone with Jimin. He was almost finished placing all the items and it probably didn’t matter if Yoongi took a little break. He dropped everything he was holding and walked to Jimin. Jimin was in his own world and didn’t seem to notice Yoongi suddenly standing beside him. Yoongi annoyingly placed a hand on Jimin’s shoulder, making the boy finally noticing him.

 

‘’Ahh! Hyung! Sorry, I didn’t notice you!’’ Jimin shouted and laughed his awkward laugh.

 

No , Yoongi thought and glared at Jimin. Jimin still didn’t seem to notice Yoongi’s annoyed glances, probably because the younger boy was used to that.

 

Just when Jimin tried to have a normal conversation with Yoongi, the door to the store suddenly opened and made Yoongi jump out of surprise. Jimin laughed at the jumpy Yoongi, but as soon as Jimin saw the customers, he shut up. It was two boys, around their ages. But one of them made Jimin want to crawl through the floor.

 

One of them was very manly and quite biff, with very wide shoulders. He had a blond, mohawk-ish haircut and a lot of piercings(Baekho). Jimin didn’t recognize him, but he was holding hands with the other guy. A very feminine and small guy, with beautiful black long hair that could make anyone question their uality(Ren). Yes, Jimin knew this guy very well. Because it was Choi Minki, his ex-boyfriend!

Yoongi noticed Jimin’s strange behavior when he saw the customers, but had no idea what was going on. Since he didn’t want to move anymore for the rest of the evening, he made Jimin pack up the rest of the products.

 

Jimin tried to resist, but didn’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter