How it all started - the past part 2.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’So, Min Yoongi, how come you want a job here?’’ The man, introduced as Psy, asked Yoongi.

 

Yoongi sat on the opposite side of the man, facing him. He looked like a very friendly and fluffy man, but something told Yoongi that he shouldn’t judge the man based on his looks. Yoongi should definitely think about how he answered Psy. If Yoongi just said he wanted the job in order not to get kicked out of his home, he probably wouldn’t get the job. Or whatever. Maybe it’s better to be honest.

 

‘’I just want money, alright.’’ Yoongi said, immediately regretting his words.

 

Psy just nodded, like he understood and wrote something down in his little notebook. Yoongi mentally high-fived himself.

 

‘’Okay. Then, do you have any experience with working in a store? Any part-time job at all before?’’ Psy asked and looked Yoongi deeply in the eyes.

 

No. Not at all. Yoongi shouldn’t say those things, that he only went to school because his parents forced him and that he would rather spend the rest of his life sleeping. He really shouldn’t.

 

‘’No, not really. This would be my first time.’’ Yoongi answered and ‘’smiled’’ at him.

‘’Alright. I need a little bit information about your background. What’s your biggest interest in life? What do you want to become, any dreams?’’ Psy asked as the last questions.

‘’I like sleeping. I don’t really have any dreams though. Just keep breathing, I guess.’’ Yoongi said and thought he did a good job.

 

The older man’s eye twitched. But instead of telling the extremely unmotivated boy to get out like he normally would, he smiled and held out his hand in front on Yoongi. Yoongi didn’t really understand, but the took Psy’s hand and smiled back.

 

‘’I’ve decided. You’re hired! Welcome to the crew, Min Yoongi!’’ Psy shouted happily and grabbed Yoongi’s shoulder in a half-hug.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter