B-day party.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stood at the checkout and thought about how annoying his life was. It was really hot outside and Yoongi just wanted to go drown in a pool somewhere, not being burned alive in the store. The boss still hadn’t fixed the broken AC. Yoongi failed an important english-test. There was a lot of annoying customers in the store and Yoongi was completely alone. Since it was a friday, the other two were late as usual.

 

While Yoongi mentally complained about his tough life, the door opened and Jimin walked inside. Not even the bright Jimin could make Yoongi’s terrible day brighter. Even when he smiled and bowed so adorable as he walked past Yoongi, Yoongi didn’t feel any happier.

 

A really short and compact guy walked to the checkout, placing his chosen items on the table. Yoongi mentally sighed. He picked the items up and scanned them, like he always did. But apparently he did something wrong as the short guy gave him a very disliking look. The guy shook his head and read the nametag on Yoongi’s shirt, annoying Yoongi even further.

 

‘’Min Yoongi, you’re terrible at your job. Why do you look so gloomy and irritated? Didn’t you learn at your training to respect and smile at your customers? Like that guy there, he’s a perfect example of how you should behave!!’’ The chattering guy said and pointed at Jimin, who was helping some middle-schooler with something.

 

Yoongi tried to ignore it, but the guy just kept complaining. Even when Yoongi was finished with the scanning and was asking for the money, the guy just stood there judging him.

 

‘’You should smile!’’ The guy said.

‘’ YOU!!’’ Yoongi screamed and threw the scanner on the floor, breaking it.

 

The guy and everyone in the store turned around to see what was going on. Jimin immediately understood the situation, ran to Yoongi and stood before the customer. He put his hands on Yoongi’s shoulders and bowed as an apology to the guy. He forced Yoongi to bow as well, even though Yoongi would rather beat the out of the guy. But because Jimin helped him, Yoongi did it anyway. The customer seemed very surprised and just ran out of the store.

 

Jimin let go of Yoongi’s shoulder and looked him in the eyes. Yoongi was a bit ashamed of his behavior, it was strange of him to shout like that as he normally would just think it in his head.

 

‘’Are you okay, hyung? Maybe you should go calm yourself in the locker-room?’’ Jimin asked, seeming a bit worried.

‘’I’m fine. Sorry, Jimin. It’s just such a terrible day today.’’ Yoongi explained and smiled at the cute guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter