Attack on the poor boy.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been raining all day and it only made Yoongi feel worse than he already did, as if sitting beside the world’s most noisy and annoying guy, Hoseok, wasn’t enough. The guy completely ignored the teacher talking and chattered nonstop with Yoongi. Yoongi made gave him a very obvious look of dislike, but the guy was just too stupid.

 

The teacher heard Hoseok’s constant chattering and couldn’t stand him anymore, so she kicked him out of the class. Yoongi could finally relax. He sent the teacher a grateful look and tried to focus on the class, before he remembered it was english-class. He facepalmed and wanted to stab himself with his pen. But since he was going to see Jimin after class, he tried to not die.

 

After what felt like 10 years, Yoongi dragged out of the classroom and tried to avoid Hoseok in the corridor. Yoongi ‘’quickly’’ got out from the university and walked his way to the store.

 

As Yoongi would walk over the crossing, he noticed an older woman standing by the start staring at him. He felt uncomfortable. Yoongi really just wanted to get to the store and prayed with all his might that the old woman wouldn't ask Yoongi to help her. He started walking, but the old woman suddenly put her walker in front of Yoongi’s leg and he fell down headlong on the asphalt. He felt pain and anger and irritation and just pure dying-feelings all at once. The old hag just stood there laughing.

 

The people around them noticed the dying young guy and the strange old woman laughing like a maniac. Someone grabbed Yoongi’s arm and helped him up on his feet, but the person was probably taken aback when they saw Yoongi’s face of hatred rather than the pain of blood streaming from his nose.

 

Yoongi really couldn’t stand old people, they were evil creatures bored with their lives and did nothing else than torture random people in order to feel alive. That’s what Yoongi believes and this old hag didn’t really change his outlook. Yoongi clenched his fists and tried not to throw his shoe on the old lady as he saw her walking away. He cursed her in his head, then he hurried to the store. He was 10 minutes lates thanks to that old hag.


 

‘’Hyung, you’re late! That’s a first. Wait, why are you bleeding again?!’’ Jimin said as Yoongi walked into the store.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter