Social media-hell.

Weirdos in the convenience store.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was currently no customer in the store and nothing to clean, so Yoongi surfed on the internet to kill some time. He wasn’t really interested in social media and stuff, but it was the only thing he did when he wasn’t or couldn’t be sleeping. Krystal had told Yoongi that Psy had fixed a twitter page for their store. Yoongi thought that was weird, but apparently they had gotten quite a lot of followers. It was Krystal’s ‘’job’’ to update about their store. Probably the only task she was actually ‘’working’’ hard with.

 

But since it was a saturday and Krystal wasn’t there, Yoongi had to update the twitter page. He looked at his phone. He had no idea what to post. What Krystal had posted and written before was fun and exciting stuff chic people liked, nothing Yoongi could post.

 

He sighed. Put away his phone and leaned back on the chair. Since there was no one around Yoongi could probably take a nap for a while.


 

Yoongi woke up by feeling someone touch his shoulder. He opened his eyes, yawned and looked up at the person. It was Jimin! Yoongi looked at the time. It was 7 pm, Yoongi had slept much longer than he intended to. He slapped himself so he would wake up completely and stood up.

 

‘’Hyung, for how long have you been sleeping?’’ Jimin asked and sighed deeply.

‘’Uhm… Since I.. arrived… But there wasn’t any customer, so I couldn’t help it..!’’ Yoongi explained, smiling a rare big smile.

‘’Alright, but maybe you should go clean the shelves so you won’t fall asleep again.’’ Jimin said.

 

Yoongi nodded. Patting Jimin on the head and slowly walking to the storage. Not noticing a blushing Jimin behind him, Yoongi went inside to get the needing stuff. Yoongi ‘’quickly’’ started on the shelf at the back of the store. He saw Jimin staring at him and thought he was making sure Yoongi was not lazing around. If he only knew…

 

After cleaning for about 10 minutes, Yoongi heard the door open. He didn’t move, but looked between the shelves to see who came.

 

It was two ladies, both seeming to be around 20 years old. One of them had brownish half-long hair and was wearing a black trench coat(Minzy). The other one looked like she came straight out of a kpop-video, with her amazing silver-grey hair that shone brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter