New Year Eve (Part 1)

Spartace Journeys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one shot based on my imagination :p all happen in these story can be TRUE or NOT. It's up to you to believe it or not ^^


WARNING : M-rated and for many typos

Description :

This story was about how spartace spending their new year night as their new year eve^^

Happy Reading! *-*

 

31 December 2015, 06.30 AM (Hapjeong, Mapo Apartment)

Ji Hyo laying down on her comfy bed, still in her dreamland. She feel shivers on her body. Ji hyo try to pull up her blanket up but she not feel warm enough, she try to hug her boyfriend body who could always give her warmnest. With still close her eyes, she try to hug one man beside her but its nothing beside her. She slowly open her eyes to looks for her boyfriend and then looks at the clock beside her bed. Ahh... it is must be her boyfriend do his morning excercise.

Ji Hyo wake up and walk towards her bathroom. Washing her flawless face with fresh cool water and brush her white teeth. She walk to the small room beside the main room. There is mini GYM that she build as suggest from her boyfriend for them exercise together. She walk to the room and stop in the front of the door. Admiring the scene in front of her. The sight of Her boyfriend backs that busy work out with his favorite dumbbells. His sweat that wetting his white shirt looks so y and hot in her eyes, she smile unconsiously looking at her y boyfriend who work out there. He is really DAMN HOT and Y! That big muscle arms who always can make her warm and feel safe. His backs looks so rough and strong. Now she feel want to touch all his body. She feel so lucky to get this one man heart.

She busy admiring her boyfriend and still on her thought, that she not aware her boyfriend already turn out his body and looking at her that still on dreaming mode while smile alone.

Kim Jong Kook turn his back when feels someone observe him from the back. As he turn out its his beautiful girlfriend with her mong face and shyly smile there observe him. He chuckle saw his girlfriend smile like crazy people. He walking towards her and suddenly peck on her lips.

Song Ji Hyo suddenly wake up from his tought about his y boyfriend when suddenly get a peck on her lips.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" he greet her while her hair lovingly.

"Good morning my hottest prince."

"Yaa! Ji hyo-yaa what with that call hahaha.. ah so this ert girlfriend taught something naughty while looking me exercise?" Jong Kook teasing his girlfriend while pull her into her embrace.

"Yaa! Kim Jong Kook! Who you call ert? Aishhh release me you stink! Palli go bath!" She struggle on his arm try to release her body from his embraces. Feel shy being caught thinking something inappropriate about her boyfriend.

"Didn't you like my smell so much? Hah?? Who is the one who always addict with my smell? This girl." he pinch Ji Hyo small nose lightly.

"Ahh oppa! Palli go bath and serving me breakfast!"

"Ji Hyo-yaa let oppa exercise for 15 minutes more. Oppa already skip the exercise time due my busy with my turbo back. You palli join me! Don't just watch. This tummy fat already, i spoil it to much with good foods. Didn't i?" He teasing her while pich her flat tummy that turn to be little abs the result from their exercise.

"Oppa..." she hit his chest lightly and join him excercise.

"Ji hyo-ya do you want do couple sit up?" Ask Jong Kook.

"of course!" She feel excited with his idea.

They laid on thin mattress, face each other while Jong Kook link her strong legs lock Ji Hyo small legs. Then they do sit up with same rhythm. And everytime their face meet each others they will share a peck on their lips. Its like give them strenght when do excercise.

They do that almost 60 times. Untill Jong Kook hold Ji Hyo perfect faces and kiss her passionately. They share hot kiss till they need air for breath.

"Yaa!! Oppa... its to hot" Ji Hyo touch her swollen lips due their hot kiss.

"Hahaha... you know what? You looks more y with that swollen lips" He pinch her both cheeks, kiss her lips and bit her lower lips then run from there go to bathroom left her with mong face.

"KIM JONG KOOK!!!" She scream when she concious and run to chase him.

Jong Kook laugh loud from bathroom while she knock the door while cursing him.

"Yaa you! Just wait and see oppa!"

"Hahaha.... nee i can't wait to see that swollen y lips but let oppa bath first okay yeobo??" He from inside bathroom.

She let a shyly smile hear her boyfriend call her yeobo, then she go to kitchen to prepare their breakfast. She made chicken Gingseng Soup for their breakfast.

Jong Kook finished his bath and wear his black t-shirt with his favourite knee-leght pants. Dry his wet hairs with towels, then walk towards kitchen to help Ji Hyo there.

Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo cooks and walk silently towards her. give her backhug and kiss her cheek.

"What our breakfast today, jagiya?" Ask him still linked his big arms on her small waist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter