SBS Awards

Spartace Journeys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Description
This story based from SBS entertainment awards and also i will make it with spartace have a new year part together... Original story from my delulu mind and conversations between my unnies, a few from this story maybe not really happen but maybe it's real 50% *who know
:-p

2015 December 30

The evening before SBS entertainment awards

Running Man Group Chat

JS : guys... PD tell me we will go together from SBS tonite
SJ : what time we meet?
JS : we meet there 06.00 PM
HH : arraso hyung... i will go there with Mong Ji then, since her Mondayboyfriend couldn't go there to catch her
KG : Yaa Ha Dong Hoon don't dare flirt with her! btw, goodluck guys~ i still have my concert and will join you guys later~
KG : Mong Ji Hyo don't dare flirt other man while oppa not there
JH : Yaa Kang Gary today is not Monday!

Ji Hyo glare at man beside her who looking on his phone. He grin and look little mad reading all converstations

JH : HaHa oppa i couldn't make sure what will happen with you later… or will you come back to meet you family after this...
HH : yaa Mong Ji Hyo! Do not said that! Okay mianhe.... 
JK : why you all so noisy.
HH : urii hyungg!
JK : shut up u short!
JH : hahahahahaha
HH : hyung should i tell them your secret??
JS : Yaaa Kook Jong-ah why so sensitive? Have a PMS? Puahaahaha

Then Jong Kook send private chat to HaHa
JK : tell them if you don't love your life anymore!
HH : yaa hyung mianhee hyung... i wouldn't tell them jinja...

Back to Group Chat
SJ : Ha Dong Hoon, palli tell us what is Jong Kook secret!
KS : Dong Hoon Hyung you will die... you will die...
HH : mianhe hyung i still love my family's.... Byul-ah... Dream-ah....

Ji Hyo chuckled and looks at her secret boyfriend who lay beside her on her comfort bed. Busy typing with his right hand, while his left hand change function be her comfortable pillow and play with her hair.

"Yaa oppa hahaha why so rude" ask Ji Hyo while turn her body face Jong Kook.

"What rude... he went to play with me, i can play with him..." he pull out his tounge close his face to her and give her quick peck on her sweet lips.

"You're mine not others... remember that!"

"Aigoo jagiya.. Are you jealous with Kang Gary? Hahaha Oppa don't you want to marry me?" Ask Ji Hyo suddenly.

"Yaa Ji Hyo-yaa oppa already told you and us already disscus it... rite?"

"But oppa... You don't know how tired i am to pretend as that in Monday girlfriends?? And also you who always push me with Kang Gary" Ji Hyo pout. She really tired to be faking infront of everyone. She wants to be freely do lovey dovey with her one man in front of everyone. She wants to be Mrs. Kim as soon as possible. But she knows it's not that easy, many heart will hurt if they know the fact she's dating Kim Jong Kook.

"Aigoo.. aigoo.. Sulking again" Jong Kook releases his arm from Ji Hyo head cupped her face with both his hand and kiss her lips repeatly.

Jong Kook smile sweetly and hug her tight... sniff his sweet scent.

"My Ji Hyo, we already discuss about it before, both of us don't want to disappoint our fans rite??"

"But..."

"Jinja Ji Hyo-yaa... I really want to married with you but please wait untill this show end, okay??"

"Okay... even i couldn't take more patients to have you as mine only... i want to do lovey dovey in front everyone without afraid being caught..."

"Arrasso my Ji Hyo... oppa will make you as mine... did you need proof now? Do you want me to mark you now?" Ask Jong Kook with seductive voices and give Ji Hyo his ert look.

"Yaa oppa we talk about serious matter rite now!! Don't give me that ert look..." she pinch his cheeks make him groans in a pain.

"Yaa... yaa... appo" Jong Kook Hold Ji Hyo small hands, locked it on his big ones and hug her

"Oppa remember like song you write... I can only tolerate what I can tolerate
If you want it Then I’ll give it..."

"Seriously you will give it to me... even if i ask you know to...." Jong Kook not finish his words since Ji Hyo pull his hairs hard.

"Kim Jong Kook that's not what i mean!!! Can you throw that ert mind of yours away???"

"Yaaa... Ji Hyo-yaa its hurt.... huhuhu mianhe my Ji Hyo... okay okay oppa will listening you now... no more ert thing, if you not ask me..."

"Good listen to me now oppa!!"

"Nee..." Jong Kook nod like little child obey with his mother after being scolded.

"Oppa will you stop pushing me with Kang Gary for the sake of cover our relationship oppa? At least even if we need him to cover our relationship can you not make him hope more oppa?? I am tired with Monday Couple thing oppa... even i need to suport his brand for the sake of that Monday Couple! I even couldn't wear your t-shirt or cap freely!" Ji Hyo start crying while looking onto Jong Kook eyes.

He hates it. He hates to watch his woman cry because they need cover their relationship. He also don't want to push them... and lately he try not to talk anything again about she and Gary while he try reveal their relationship little by little. He happy to know it is also many person support his relationship with Ji Hyo. He really thanks for his entire shipper with Ji Hyo who called "Spartace".

He pulled her into his embraced and his hairs.

"Mianhe Ji Hyo-yaa oppa hurt you a lot with that behavior... oppa promise not do that again for next year..."

"Jinja Oppa... I really hope we can reveal our relationship on 2016 oppa... don't you said our fans hoping for that??"

" Yeahh rite our fans also wish for that... mianhe beauty Ji Hyo... I am a bad guy... I make you cry.... The thing that I hope for is for you to understand it like it’s a given... Now I will treat you better... not making you cry
I also know it well.... That a woman like you doesn’t exist.." he says a part lyric of his song that he made for her and hug her

Ji Hyo brush her face on his chest sobbing with his comfession

"mianhee... sorry for took me so long my beautiful Ji Hyo... i promise to not make you cry anymore" he wipe her tears with his thumbs and kiss her eyes than down to her sweet lips.

"I love you oppa... always love you" she kiss him back share passionate kiss, throw all their mix feelimgs untill they broke the kiss to catch some air.

"Okay no more cry my pretty Ji Hyo... now i have gift for you.."

"Jinja?? What's this????" She ask excited and sit up suddenly.

"Aigoo now you happy just heard a gift word"

"Of course oppa i always love your surprise.. hehehe" she chuckled and show both her opened hand in front of Jong Kook ask for her gift.

"Aigoo this girl so impatient with ma gift... what if i want gift you baby... jagiya??"

"Yaa!! oppa palli my gift...."

"Arassooo wait here..."

She wait her boyfriend on the bed... waiting impatiently for her gift. Jong Kook calls Gap Jin to bring a gift for Ji Hyo.

A minute later, she hears a door open. That must be Gap Jin. She left her bedroom and walk to the living room wait for Jong Kook on the couch. Jong Kook back with paper bag on his hand and put that on table front Ji Hyo.

"Jaa your gift my pretty Ji Hyo... hopes you like it..."

"Of course oppa i always love your gift for me... hehehe" she takes a paper bag and open it. It's a long black dress with white lines and dot that she want to buy it when they go together but Jong Kook not agree to her buy that because he said that dress to exspensive. It is really beauty dress, she really like it. She so happy and hug him while put kiss on his lips.

"Gomawo oppa i really love this one... You always like this cihh spend your money for people you love but you just wear same shirt everyday~ and always prohibit me to buy you gift!"

"Ji hyo ya you know it already..." she smiled and hug her back.

"Palli try this and you should wear this for today award arraso? I don't want you wear that your iest dress who exposed your beautiful legs! That's mine and i hate to share to others!"

"Hahaha you're stingy boyfriend" she pinch his cheek and go to her bedroom try her new dress and she looked on the long mirror and amazed it has really suit with her. She happily out from her bedroom and show up front Jong Kook.

He agape with her beauty. Jaw droped. So proud have this beautiful woman as him.

"Oppa... how??" Ji hyo wave her hand in front Jong Kook face when he not gives respond for her.

Instead giving comment about her preferences, he stands from the couch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter