worries--

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS
 
Chanyeol didn’t come home early, he wasted his time with his friends in the club after his work hours. He doesn’t want to go home since he knows that baekhyun is waiting for him and sure to assume that he will get questions and confrontations. He hate it when he started to pissed and begin with an argument with him. He had lots with ren already that morning and he doesn’t want to have with baekhyun.
 
“I’m so tired already,,,chanyeol muttered after drinking a shot…
 
“isn’t it too early to be tired? Kyungsoo talked..
 
“I don’t know already what to do, thinking ren and baek,,,baekhyun just hates me even more, even ren is talking back now…chanyeol replied back..
 
“because you provoke him, you provoke them…kyungsoo talked again…
 
“have you had a talk with him? With baekhyun I mean…Sehun asked….
 
“I don’t want to…we will just end up quarreling,,,,chanyeol toss down another glass…
 
“can’t you talk without arguing or something,,like talk calmly, you know your problem will not end if you both will not talk properly and clear everything,,drop your tail man, forget about your pride or else, you will really loose him…kai said…
 
“I don’t really know okay,,he always talk like I did something or everything is wrong for him…
 
“because it is..kyungsoo shrugged....
 
“dude,,I never seen you looking problematic like this before,, you really love him? Sehun noticed and commented..
 
“you are such an idiot,, you only notice it now? Of course he loves him,, who the hell will not fall to someone you live in for a long time and have in bed every night…kai hit sehun’s head…
 
“both of you are useless, thoughtless you know, you were said to be son of a rich family,,,kyungsoo shook his head and click his tongue…do you think he likes him and fell for him while they were live-in? tsskkkk, do you think he will pay millions to a loan shark for a stranger if he is not interested with him from the start? Aigoo…kyungsoo mock and pinch the two’s cheeks…
 
Chanyeol didn’t commented back, ignoring his friends, he placed the bill on the top of his last glass and just left. The rest shook their heads and just let him disappear.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jin went to V’s house as soon as the engagement ceremony was done but when he was in front of the gate, he realize that V is in the school and the parents are at work.
He face palm himself and sat on the steps. Having glimpse on his watch once every 5 minutes, leaning his head on the door frame, until he fell asleep.
 
After few hours of waiting, he jumped when he felt a poke on his cheek thrice. He looked up and saw his boyfriend standing in front of him with an open mouth.
 
“you’re here?…jin asked while rubbing his eyes and stood up…
 
“this is my house…the hell you’re sleeping here? Taehyung commented and unlocked their door.
 
“I immediately run here after the engagement, I forgot to message you and well I forgot that you’re at school..jin said while stretching is neck…
 
They both gets inside, V threw his bag as they entered his room. Changing his clothes and wash his face in the bathroom while jin comfortably settled himself in the bed.
 
“how are you?,,I’ve been worried since yesterday..jin said.
 
“no need to worry I’m fine already…V response while wiping off his wet face with the small towel…
 
“what happen yesterday? I’ve been searching you at school but Jung kook told me that you didn’t attended your classes…jin questioned and took V’s hand and rub it with his, comforting him even though it was late to do..
 
“baekhyun hyung is my brother…V uttered and threw himself in the bed beside his boyfriend….
 
“well,,jin bit his bottom lip and sat with his knees…
 
“jin,,,,you owed me this, you kept it too... V sat up when he notice his boyfriend being too uneasy…
 
“well baekhyun begged and as i told you~~~ jin tries to explain…
 
“yahhh!! V exclaimed…Damn you jin, you too kept it to me…V howled..
 
“owh come on, don’t get mad at me,,it’s not my fault..he told me he’ll take care of everything, that he’ll settle something first, so I assume he has a big problem so I agreed…Jin said..
 
“haisssttt!,,who else knows about this?, ren, jr? who else? V buried his face at His boyfriend’s lap…
 
“well…I told suga and jr plus ren heard us talking so, yeah,,four of us…I don’t know who else did they talk about it..Jin told…
 
“the hell!,,,you can go now,,I want to clear my mind,,,I want to rest,,,V said, pushing his boyfriend out from the bed..
 
“I’m sorry,,can’t you forgive me? i thought were okay now? Jin hugged his lover and whispered..I don’t want to go home, I’m sure Jr will just ask me about ren..
 
“you’re the last person that I expect to keep a secret from me or tell lies to me you know that…V said…
 
“I know,,,if you just know,,I’ve been feeling guilty since that day he begged me and I agreed,,every time we are together, I always want to tell you but baekhyun told me that there’s something he wants to do before he will reveal it to you….I don’t know what is it,,I didn’t ask more…I just follow what he wants,,,jin justify…
 
“that the chairman doesn’t like me, ren’s brother is baekhyun hyung’s lover, and that man know about me too, and he hates me, he hates the fact that baekhyun hyung already found me….
 
“did he tell you about their relationship?,,I didn’t believe when gossipers talk about Mr. Byun and the owner of the school until ren mentioned it and told tat he is not sure too …
 
“hyung told me,,he already explain everything to me, in details..I want to help him but he refuse, he rejected me…
 
“it’s his pride I think..I am glad you’re fine now…now I can breath properly when we‘re together…I missed you…
 
“I’m still worried about him, he didn’t go to school today and he called me this morning and told me not to go to school, I saw the CEO in school too….I don’t know what happen to hyung…
 
“I’m sure he’s doing fine..don’t worry much okay? You’ll get sick,,,
 
“I remember you asked me about my brother,,,,V raise his brow and looked at his boyfriend…they paused….damn you, you know that? I am an idiot that I didn’t notice it…I never thought~~~…V pinch his lover on the chest…
 
“that’s your fault…I gave you a hint already…Jin said and stole a peck on the lips…
 
“just go home….I don’t need you here…V said while keeps pushing his lover..
 
“you need me,,come on,,let me stay for tonight here…Jin pleaded and rub his palm..
 
“okay,, you’ll stay, I’ll just sleep at my parent’s bedroom..V said and pulled out himself from the bed..
 
“V!!!,,okay fine,,I will go home later, 9 o’clock…please?..jin begged..
 
“I’m going to sleep now,,don’t disturb me..just go home later…
 
“okay,,I will,,jin smiled and pat the space beside him.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ren came home crying, he didn’t attend his class after lunch since he didn’t able to focus on his studies after he heard about his lover being on the news. He spent his half day at their secret place, thinking and just crying.
 
“ren,,,baekhyun who was isolated at home the whole day saw the younger..
 
“hyung….ren run to the older and cried even more..
 
“what happen? The older asked…he sigh, he has too much in mind but he needs to take care of ren and seems the younger needs someone to talk to.
 
“Jr is on the news this morning, at the engagement party….ren told…
 
“did you talk to him?..the older asked…
 
“he sent me a message and told me to meet him tomorrow….
 
“then,,meet him so both of you can talk…the older said…but, you know that your brother will not like it…he added and wipe the younger’s tears..
 
“I’m sorry hyung,I know you have a problem already…. the blonde pouted
 
“it’s okay,,,go to your room and rest,,just wait for what will jr will tell you,,,,I’ll tell the maid to give you your dinner… baek said comforting the younger.
 
“thanks hyung,,,are you really leaving us?,,, suddenly the younger asked
 
“do you want me to stay?… Baek felt sad.
 
“if you’re asking me, yes,,,but who am I to tell you what to do…ren said though he really wants him to stay.
 
“do you think it’s better if I stay here?..Baek sighed
 
“I know chanyeol hyung gave you a hard time,,he’s too harsh on you,,, my brother loves you I think,,,and mom will be sad if you leave…
 
“mom,,I know,,mom doesn’t know anything..and I don’t want her to feel bad about chanyeol….baekhyun forced a smile and cup the younger’s cheek on one side..
 
“I’ll go to my room…I don’t want to see my brother…ren said and race after…
 
Jr on the other hand was rethinking about his talk to his fiance. Considering what was the girl had threaten.
 
“whenever I saw you being too attach to ren, I just ignore it. I don’t want to give malice since you are close with aron oppa too. I thought it was just the same but whenever I see you holding his hands and grabbing him on waist, whenever you two whisper to each other,,I can’t think of any excuses…yes I stalk, I always check..you’re my soon to be husband so why not check my man’s activities…his fiance said.
 
“so what do you want now?..is that the reason why you sent my father the video? To break my relationship with ren? Jr clench his teeth but needed to swallow his anger.
 
“yes,,is there another reason? It hurts when my man is flirting with someone else,,it hurts to know that my man likes not a woman but a man too…
 
“and so this is me..this is me..I love a man and not a woman, sorry to say but I cannot love you…Jr lowered his head. he avoided the girl eyes, it's not that he's scared of her, rather, he doesn't want to see how evilly she was looking at him.
 
“I felt so relieved when I didn’t had to engage with your brother because I like you more, and I thought you are different from him..but you are just the same and now its time for me to straighten up my fiance..the girl smirked.
 
“straighten up? Me? There’s nothing wrong with me, you’re dreaming the impossible because I love ren and no one can replace him…Jr stood up and ready to go when the girl talked again..
 
“you’ll regret if you turn your back to me now don‘t embarrass me here…I’ll crash ren,,and I’ll make sure he’ll break into pieces like this glass if you do,,,,the girl said,
 
“don’t ever threaten me~ jr said in a very low tone and turn to face her again with a pissed expression.
 
The girl drunk all the content of the glass and drop it on the floor.
 
“owh my god baby what happen?,,the elders came and check them…
 
“I just drop it mom.the girl replied and raise his brow to Jr.
 
“what happen,,,Jin came and asked…
 
“she drop it, she’s threatening me…jr replied in a murmur..
 
Jr looked at the girl, the girl look up to Jr. Both lock their eyes as if they were talking in mind. As if the world stopped and they just ignored everyone. He saw the girl’s eyes are burning in anger but as well pleading.
 
He threw his coat on the floor and threw himself on the bed. Closing his eyes and trying to empty his mind. Everything turns out more complicated, he thought it will be easy for him if he will get engage with the girl but it turns out harder than he expect. The girl he thought is easy to handle seems stronger and a harder person.
 
He tried to get in touch with ren but he can’t connect to him. Worrying much, if the lover already seen the broadcast of his engagement. If he just knew it earlier that the event is not just between family, at least he could warn his lover. But it was too late when he realize that though it made simple, still it is a business related ceremony. He felt stupid when he didn’t thought the possible outcome of his agreement to his father.
 
He threw his phone reaching the wall of his room when even one of his call was not received by ren, it breaks into pieces. Feeling distress for what is happening, having a hardship in handing his situation plus a great pain striking inside him, loosing hope for surviving with their forbidden relationship.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next morning…
 
Chanyeol made a peek inside baekhyun’s room since they didn‘t had an encounter to each other the night. He gets inside to at least have a glimpse of him. He thought of before while staring at him. The moment when they both just talk calmly, when they just both sit together without talking, when they just eat together silently, it was boring, but they used to it, their eyes talk as they met each other’s eyes, they do understand what each of them wants, when they end up on bed with just a hint of their eyes, when they end up making out with just a little arouse they feel when they both kissed. The morning scent of him. The kiss he gave while the other is still sleeping when he wakes up first in every end of their making out, the kiss he gave secretly and not telling him about it, the secret I love you he whispered when the other is doze off deeply, the finger he ran in every angle of the man to memorize the feature of him. The jumped he made whenever the boy stir on bed because of him.
 
He slowly bent down and kiss the other’s forehead and ran his thumb on the lips.
Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes as he felt someone beside him. He didn’t even got surprised when he saw his man inches away from him. He missed this kind of morning wake up, a boyfriend beside him almost every morning. But that was banished when everything is not working well for both of them.
 
Chanyeol was about to go but baekhyun grasp on the hand. Making a tight hold on him. The man looked at the hand and moved his eyes to the man on bed.
 
“can we talk?,,baekhyun said with a husky tone.
 
Chanyeol thinks for a while looking at the other corner of the room and then looked back to him. Baekhyun un-hold the man and made an empty space beside him. The man hesitantly lay on that space. Both facing the ceiling.
 
Five minutes pass and it was still quiet and no one is talking, both just staring up and no one is moving. Until baekhyun turn sideways and face his man, putting his hand on the man’s hand that was flattened on the stomach.
 
“do I need to say sorry? To start a talk? Baekhyun finally broke the deafening quietness of the room.
 
Chanyeol didn’t response, he can’t dig any sentence in his deepest part of his brain to say out or response.
 
“shall I just ask you a question? Baek talked again..
 
Chanyeol this time took a glance on his side and turn to the ceiling again. Avoiding any eye contact to the man beside him.
 
“can’t you let me go? Can’t you accept it if I pay all my debts to you? Baek started..
Chanyeol sat up all of a sudden, sign that he didn’t like the question. Baek followed and grasp on the arm to not let him go and run away from this talk.
 
“do you love me? Do you want me to stay with you?,,,baekhyun asked..
 
“you’re mine baek,,,chanyeol answered..
 
“stop claiming me, instead of claiming me why don’t you tell me that you love me and you want me to stay with you?,,you always say I’m yours and no one will take me, no one will own me aside from you, but you’re not telling me the reason why I’m yours…if you love me just tell me, your damn pride eats you..baekhyun calmly said…
Chanyeol remains silent.
 
“just tell me at least once that you need me because you love me…baek mumbled and begun to shed another tears..letting go of chanyeol’s arms and lowered his head, tears fell staining the blanket. we had for over 4 years chanyeol, but until now i don't know what am i to you..
 
Chanyeol turn around and pulled baekhyun into a hug. Like a slow motion, baekhyun is not expecting anything that chanyeol will do, apparently, he’s expecting chanyeol to run away again or just get annoy again or yell at him again.
 
“I love you..chanyeol whispered all of a sudden..
 
Surprisingly as he felt, as if he was deaf that he only heard the three magic words and everything became silent, he doubled his sobs as he gripped tight on chanyeol’s shirt when he regained into his senses and those words finally processed in his mind.
The moment just broke when chanyeol’s phone vibrated. A call came from kim jumyeon, baekhyun’s assistant in the school. He immediately stood up and parted from baekhyun.
 
“what is it? Chanyeol I want to talk to you…baekhyun spoke…
 
“It’s jumyeon, kim taehyung is in the office, looking for me…chanyeol announced…
 
“what? Chanyeol, let me go to school…baekhyun begged…
 
“no…chanyeol refused..
 
“don’t do anything to taehyung, or else you won’t see me in this house again…baek warned..
 
But chanyeol didn’t nudged. Instead, he left. Baekhyun followed him, everywhere chanyeol go, until the man rode his car and disappeared.
 
“V, what are you doing?,,,baek mumbled. He run upstairs again and search for his phone, dialing his brother’s number.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Taehyung woke up the morning without jin beside him. He thought jin will stay even if he told him to go home. He’s a bit feeling anxious because he lost his time for him this past few days because of his problem to his brother.
 
He quickly took a shower and meet his parents on the dining, having his breakfast with them while heaving a sigh repeatedly, his parents can’t stop noticing his every sigh.
 
“haven’t talk to your brother? Saeng appa asked..
 
“not yet, he didn’t go to school yesterday, I can’t contact him, he’s not answering his phone again…I don’t know what happen to him…he answered..
 
“maybe today he’ll come to school..hyun appa then said to make his son feel better…
 
“maybe..hoping..because yesterday I saw Mr. Park in school and there’s some rumor that he’ll take the position again as the director…
 
“well..rumors are just rumors until it is confirm…saeng appa told..
 
“I know…I’m going first… he then said and bite the last portion of his bread.
 
He took a taxi to get to school, he went to his locker and he saw the secretary roaming around, he run to him and asked where the director is.
 
“ahh you didn’t heard yet? Mr. Byun will have a vacation leave so Mr. park will take over..the secretary answered…
 
“de?..ahmm can I talk to Mr. Park? Please, I just have an important thing to tell him….he asked..
 
“but…
 
“please…just tell him my name, kim taehyung…
 
Suho paused and examine the boy, the facial expression seems determined to talk to the CEO so he told him to follow. They reach the office and phoned the CEO immediately.
 
He’s planning to call his brother but his phone was in his locker already. He waited for about an hour and the Director in charge came.
 
The Man came in, not looking at him yet. Suho introduce the student. V stood in front of the table while the man sited on the director’s chair.
 
“you can leave us…the man told the secretary..
 
Taehyung actually felt nervous as soon as he saw the man. But he gathers all his courage and confidence to face him. He needs to talk to him, that’s what he thought.
 
“I guess you’re here because of your brother…I mean baekhyun….chanyeol talked…
 
“where is he? I know already. He told me everything….v said…
 
“I see…so what do you want to discuss?
 
“let him go…
 
“you’re not the one to tell me what to do…I think you’re forgetting that I am the owner of this school and you are just a student here…
 
“I never forget that, but this has nothing to do with your position in this school, I came here not a student of this school, but as a brother of your lover….taehyung bravely said
 
“lover…okay… let’s talk, you as a brother of my lover…but I can’t grant your request… chanyeol decline.
 
“if you can’t then please, take care of him well…taehyung said almost pleading.
 
“so you’re saying that I didn’t? chanyeol growled.
 
“I asked him to leave you but he refuse, he said he can’t leave you because he loves you…don’t make him suffer,…if you don’t love him back why don’t you just end up his hardships…be the one to leave him…
 
“we’ve been living for almost 5 years long now, we live peacefully, he follows everything I want and I gave everything to him, not until you came, I didn’t ruin his life, I didn’t gave him hardships, you did, because you showed in front of him..
 
“mwo?.. taehyung shakes.
 
“he kept to me that he’s searching for his brother, I knew it myself and search for you, I heard that the orphanage was burnt so I sent him false documents telling that you died, apparently, I didn’t know also that he found you and I knew you are one of the students in my school, but I was late, I just knew that you were already close to him and he’s eyeing on you already…chanyeol just revealed.
 
“he loves you, he gave his life to you, and now you’re taking away the only thing that completes his life..and you know what is that…taehyung got angrier but remain a low tone.
 
“You have your own family already so what’s the point of showing of yourself to him….
 
“yes I have my family but it doesn’t mean that I can forget my brother, he’s the only blood I have…
 
“just let him have his own family,,,because of you, he will gonna leave us! Chanyeol raise his voice.. !…
 
“did he told you that? Because as far as I know, he doesn’t have the plan to leave you,, maybe he planned to leave the house but it doesn’t mean he’ll gonna leave and end your relationship with him..
 
“that’s all the same…!! chanyeol yelled
 
 
“no..he just want to show me that he’s fine, and he’s living well on his own, working hard on his own without you controlling him…taehyung didn't control himself and yelled back in frustration to the thought at how narrow minded the other is,
 
“that’s the point, he’ll leave because of you, because he’s too ashamed to show that he was controlled by someone…chanyeol was really pissed already.
 
“you are in a relationship, you don’t have to control his life, you don’t have to dictate what he needs to do or what will happen to his future..he loves you, why don’t you return his love with yours..V screamed…
 
“I never said I didn’t love him…all I’m doing is for his future…everything is perfectly fine but you came and ruined it.. the older finger pointed the younger.
 
“and you never tell him you love him either.. That’s what he wants to confirm, your feelings for him. What were you afraid of, why you can’t show him the love he needs, you can’t even say it out,,,you know what? you make everything complicated and you’re not aware that you’re hurting the one you love because you‘re taking away the happiness in them.. You can buy expensive things, you can buy someone with your money but you will never buy their happiness..!!!, you're angry? why? because this is all true!! taeyung gripped the hem of his unifrom as he said..
 
“get out….get out!!! Chanyeol shouted..gestured to slap him but didn't able to.
 
“you’re selfish,,I assure you,,baekhyun hyung will never be yours,, your smart but I’m sorry for telling this, you are stupid as well..taehyung made a sarcastic laugh.
 
Chanyeol grab the student’s collar and gestured a fist to him.
 
“you are such a loser,,,go,,punch me, hit me as long as you want,,and this is for sure, baekhyun hyung will never forgive you…taehyung made another comment..
 
“chanyeol!!! Baekhyun came all of a sudden and barge inside, shouted to stop his man.
 
“hyung…V murmured…
 
“what are you doing here? How did you get here? Chanyeol wonder…
 
“I told you not to touch my brother!..let go of him chanyeol….let go of him!!! Baekhyun yell…
 
Chanyeol let go of the student. And ruffled his hair, frustrated. He has no idea what he had done.
 
“hyung~~ V went to his brother…
 
“get out,,,,get out of here…baek told his brother…
 
“but hyung~~~
 
“get the hell out of here Taehyung? You didn’t heard me?! Get out!!! He shouted again..
V race outside.
 
“damn you chanyeol, we talked about not hurting my brother…baekhyun growl..
 
“he provoked me…you know me baek,,I won’t touch someone if there’s no reason…chanyeol defend himself…
 
“even if he do provoked you to do that,, you musn’t do that,,he’s my brother you know it…!! baekhyun argued. he can be silent for all the pain he has but he will never when it comes to his brother.
 
“of course yes, he is your brother,, now I was wronged again…
 
“because you are…why can’t you accept him huh? Chanyeol what’s wrong with you, I thought at first that you will understand me but here you are being like a kid who is fighting and seeking for my attention, it’s hard for me to see you and my brother hating each other… you know that I love you, and I want to stay, but because you hate my brother that much, I am always thinking twice whether I still want to live with you or even love you still...baekhyun cried.
 
“now you know that we can’t accept each other…just accept the fact that I can’t be good to your brother or either way he can’t be good to me…
 
“you said you love me,,can’t you accept him as my brother…that’s the only way for you to change my mind chanyeol, that’s the only way for you to keep me beside you,, that’s all and I won’t ask anything from you, I want to stay with you too so please try to learn to accept my condition, accept my brother…I beg you,,please, you both are important to me and I want both of you beside me…baekhyun said and walked away, wiping his tears on the way out.
 
Chanyeol was speechless until the last words of baekhyun, he didn’t even moved to stop his lover from running away. Baekhyun is his first love, he told him already that he loves him. He didn’t know that loving someone is too tiring, he wants to give up but he can’t because thinking the way he will live without baekhyun would be dull and plain, would be sad and painful. He didn’t know that loving someone has a lot of conditions, he thought that if he gave everything his man’s need, material things and physical touch, that’ll be fine but he was wrong, he needs to consider everything around his lover even if he doesn’t like it.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jin was walking heading to his boyfriend’s building when he saw his lover running. V seems didn’t notice that he was there because the boy just pass by him. He run and catch him.
 
“hey,,,what’s wrong with you,,,you didn’t saw me? jin asked grabbing his boyfriend and turn to face him..
 
V didn’t talk, he just hugged him tight.
 
“where did you go? Jin asked again
 
“I talked to ren’s brother…v spoke breaking his hug to him..
 
“what?! Jin exclaimed..so what happen? Why did you do that? He interrogated..
 
“I told him to stay away from my brother and he didn’t like it…V told...
 
“mwo? Yahhh,,if someone told you to stay away from me, what will you feel? Jin spat..
 
“ours is different from their relationship..you have to know that..v pouts..
 
"what's the difference,, it's just the same...Jin replied
 
“but I want to help my brother,,he’s suffering too much because of him..
 
“V,,you can’t tell them to break up or separate just because one of them is having a hard time…only them will know, and besides you really don’t know how they live or how their relationship works…
 
“baekhyun hyung always cry, isn’t that a proof that there’s something wrong between their relationship?
 
“you can’t tell,,as I told you, only them will know,,,only your brother will decide whether he wants to break him up or not…
 
“but..I don’t want to see my brother having a hard time…
 
“stop those but’s kim taehyung, I’m telling you,,what you did is not good for the three of you..
 
“jin,,,did I made a wrong move? Baekhyun hyung came and he saw Mr. Park holding me and gestured to hit me..he was mad to him but he suddenly shouted at me too..
 
“he hit you? Jin exclaimed and hold his boyfriend in the arm tightly…checking him for possible bruises.
 
“no,,well it’s my fault I think,,I provoke him, I irritate him..actually I intend to do that, to pissed him off because I’m so mad at him for always making my brother suffer…
 
“haisstt,,you careless~~ haissttt..where did you get that guts to provoke him and have fight with him?
 
“I don’t know,,I was worried with my brother then I just found myself in the office waiting for that man…
 
“you just put another pinch of salt to your brother’s wound, you know that?…
 
“what will I do? V mumbled and sat on the floor..
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ren waited at their secret place as what Jr had instructed him. Spacing out and looking blank while sitting on the stage.
 
Jr carefully entered the hall after he checked if someone’s spying behind him. He saw his boyfriend immediately as he was sitting on the stage exactly on the direction of the center aisle.
 
Ren saw him but didn’t move, jr went to him and hug him tight. The blonde sobs while Jr gives him comfort.
 
“you’re liar,,,you made me wait but you broadcasted your engagement…and you didn’t told me? Ren confronted…
 
“I’m sorry, I didn’t inform you,I myself didn’t know about that,,I thought it was just a simple dinner with families..
 
“still, you are now officially engaged,, and you’re here to break me up right? Because this relationship will not work anymore…
 
“who told you I’ll break up with you,,,jr crumpled his brows…
 
“it’s over jr..soon you’ll get married with her…
 
“I will never get married with her and I will never break you up..I just did that because it’s my father’s condition for me to resume school..ren you will not see me here if I didn’t get engaged….
 
“but what will happen next? Jr you know that after an engagement there’s a wedding…
 
“I can’t have that wedding until I graduated, and I will never have the wedding if it’s not with you,,get me?..im here now…so don’t cry now..
 
“I missed you so much…I thought you’re not coming anymore..I’m afraid that if my brother will know that you’re here, he will take actions,,Jr,,why don’t we run away,,let’s take this chance, now that my brother is focus on baekhyun hyung and taehyung… ren thought and suggested..
 
“I heard it too from jin hyung, but we can’t run away…fionna warned me,,that she will make sure to crash you…she’s the one who sent the video to my father,,and I’m worried that she will use it to tear us…let me settle her first…can you wait?
 
“That girl,,I know she’s not that stupid to not notice about us,,,she just look dumb, she was just acting innocent, but inside her, she is a monster..
 
“wait a little more...Jr softly ruffled thehis lover's hair.
 
Ren just nodded and planted a soft kiss to his boyfriend. It has been too long since he longed for it. Jr didn’t refuse, he was arouse quickly and instantly laid his boyfriend on the stage. More than a month is long period of time to miss each other. So a short conversation and explanation is enough for them to clear some issues. Not wasting their time, they use their chance to savour their first meeting after more than a month of having a stagnant relationship.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------