against us

PLAYFUL HEARTS: LOVE IS MY WITNESS
 
 
Chanyeol and baekhyun pack their things early in the morning the next day. While ren was lifelessly putting his things on his luggage. Everyone are still quiet.
 
Chanyeol went to ren’s room and told him to go down while baekhyun went to the other room to take the mother of the family, chanyeol and ren’s mother who was sick.
 
“baekkie? Mom spoke…
 
“hmmm? Anything you want? Baekhyun asked humming and sat in front of the wheel chair putting the hands on the eldest lap…
 
“I heard you and chanyeol arguing more often lately, is there a problem? The mom questioned…
 
“it’s nothing auntie,,there are just misunderstanding…baekhyun answered…
 
“I’m sorry,,I know chanyeol is a headache to you…just give some more patience…mom advised…
 
“I know..baekhyun smiled at the older and fixed the blanket on the lady‘s lap....
 
“you love my son right? I know,,chanyeol loves you too,,,don’t leave him,,can I get a yes? Mom suddenly said..
 
“I love him..but I can’t promise that I can stay with him for~~ baekhyun made a sorry face…
 
“I understand,,I just hope you can stay with him especially when I’m gone…mom said..
 
“don’t say that,, you are not going anywhere..baekhyun cup the lady’s face and said..The old lady nod and he took her out of the room.
 
Chanyeol is about to open the door when baekhyun and his mom opened it. Mom smiled at baekhyun and then to chanyeol. Baek smiled back as well as chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol carried the mother bridal style while baekhyun folded the wheel chair and carried it. Looking at the back of the man, the words of the mother left a pain in his heart, because he knows that he is not for this house forever and he needs to leave him. Chanyeol is a mean, cold guy when he met but as soon as he knew him well, this man is not that character he was then thought he is at the first impression. Chanyeol is just stressful, careful, and scared, full of fear. He became the head of the family and carried all the responsibilities at their very young age and that cause him to be hard, full of pride and strict. Time passes by and he found him as caring, soft inside, and someone who is just afraid to be alone.
 
Ren, who was then waiting at the car already, kissed his mom as soon as she was placed beside him. Mom hugged his younger son and pat him on the back. While baekhyun who was sitting on the front passenger seat gaze up to chanyeol who was on the driver’s seat and same, chanyeol look at him in return. The car moved and their ride begun.
 
The car is not as noisy as it is like other family outing, ren fell into his slumber beside his mom while his hair was played by her. He didn’t had enough sleep last night due to his thinking about his boyfriend and their situation.
 
Baekhyun was looking outside the car, not talking and still thinking about his relationship to chanyeol and about his brother taehyung. He took out his phone and started to type a message and sent it. He continued texting and receiving a reply that he didn’t notice that chanyeol is already glancing at him.
 
Chanyeol took the phone from baekhyun’s hand after he assume the message was sent already. Baekhyun look up to the other, he was about to blurted out some words when he saw chanyeol’s mother on the mirror looking at them. He look outside the car again and didn’t talk. Chanyeol extended his hand and squeezed baekhyun’s hand.
 
Baek soften when he felt a warm hand on his. Chanyeol stopped at the gasoline station.
 
“I’ll just go to the restroom..ren spoke and exited the car…
 
“do you want something mom? Chanyeol look at his back where his mother is sitting and asked…
 
“just buy me water…. Mom requested..
 
“I’ll go…baekhyun volunteered and exited the car too..
 
Chanyeol parked the car on the side after filling the car with gasoline. He went out to breath some air. Leaning his on the door of the car after closing it.
 
Baekhyun came back and gave the bottle of water with a bread to the lady and came to chanyeol to give the bottle of tea, gazing up for a while and lock eyes to him for seconds. He was about to turn around when his hand was grabbed by the man and was slowly pulled closer back to him. No one is talking and no words was made after, until ren came back and baekhyun had the chance to get inside the car.
 
Few more hours of ride and finally they reach the beach. They all settled inside the house they rented. Ren was playing on the seashore picking some shells alone and trying to call his boyfriend but he can’t reach him until his phone ran out of battery.
While baekhyun went to the kitchen after taking the mother at the balcony to breath some fresh air. He was preparing the food for their lunch when chanyeol came in the kitchen and suddenly gave him a back hug..
 
“chanyeol…baekhyun uttered under his breath..
 
“still mad at me? Chanyeol asked while sniffing the boy‘s scent.…
 
“I’m not,,,baekhyun answered..
 
Chanyeol turn him around and they both face to face. He lock him with his both arms on the waist and pressed him closer to him with no space between their stomach. He softly place a kiss on the lips and slowly moved his lips on him. Baekhyun didn’t refuse, he misses him already and it was already few days ago since he refuse to make out with him.
 
On top of that, knowing that his man was spying about his brother still makes him feel worried but why he can’t do confront him, why he can’t ask him. It’s all because he’s afraid that chanyeol might do something to V or it might lead him to choose between them. He loves his brother, and he always wanted their life to be perfect but he loves chanyeol and he can’t just throw him away, the man gave him a better life that’s why he can do everything he want now. And he’s not prepared to choose between the two precious persons in his life.
 
“I love you chanyeol…baekhyun said it…I always do, but you never did..he whispered and tears drops again..
 
Chanyeol stopped and clench his fist from the other’s back. Slowly, he run his palm on the back and hugged him tightly.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jin was rushing to see this boyfriend due to the rush that his brother Jr had begged to him to do. His car screeches as he stopped immediately at the parking lot and run to the meeting place where he will meet him.
 
“hey,,did you run? Taehyung asked after giving his boyfriend a peck on the lips…
 
“ahmm obviously…jin hissed…
 
“why? Did I told you to rush? Aigoo.. Taehyung said and rolled his eyes..
 
“it’s Jr okay…I mean,,,can you meet your hyung,,,,I mean baekhyun hyung…Jin said…
 
“wait,,can you first tell me why? Why would I meet him?..he told me not to meet him for few days…V wonder…
 
“why?
 
“because they are in a family vacation.. I received a message from him a while ago…
 
“okay just call ren…jin suggested…
 
“okay wait…V raise a brow and search ren’s number..
 
Calling him repeatedly and he kept receiving an answer from an electronic voice mail. “the number you have dialed is off or out of reach”
 
“haisst..do you think he was grounded too and can’t use phone too? Jin thought and asked..
 
“I think so..you saw how his brother got angry that day..I guess he is grounded too…V assume…
 
“ahhhhh~~~ what will I do? This is all my fault.. If I didn’t drop my engagement, Jr is not suffering like this…jin wiggled while saying it carelessly..
 
“yahhh,,,and you are regretting it?.V furrowed his brows and look at his boyfriend sharply..
 
“no,,that’s not what I mean…Jin awakened up from his words..
 
“and so what do you mean? look even if Jr is allowed to have a relationship of this kind, do you think ren will be free too?..V said annoyingly..
 
“I’m sorry,,just that Jr somehow blaming me…Jin cup his boyfriend’s face and told..
 
“then you don’t have to regret it because it seems like you’re regretting for having a relationship with me, for choosing me against your father’s will…V sulked and walked out…
 
“V wait…jin run to him with sorry face..
 
“I’m not in the mood anymore…I’ll just go home.. I’ll inform you if I reach ren…V said and took a taxi…
 
Jin stomp his feet. What he had said is really unacceptable but he didn’t mean to regret it. He was just thinking about his brother and him blaming him for what is happening. He rode his car again and had no choice but to go home.
 
“hyung..did you talk to V? did you call ren? How is he? Jr dash to meet his brother on
the door and kept asking..
 
“I’m sorry,,,his phone is off… and they are in a vacation….Jin said lifelessly..
 
“what happen to you? You look down and~~ Jonghyun said as he notice..
 
“V got mad.. I told him that if I didn’t drop my engagement maybe you are not~~~jin shut his eyes close but stop…
 
“you told him that? Jr laughed…
 
“it’s not funny,,, he thought that I’m regretting our relationship… haissstttt…jin said and left his brother..
 
“hyung!!! Hyung!!! I’m sorry..hyung!!! Jr called but his bother already closed his room door…
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“hey!! You came…said aron when Minhyun came to him…
 
“gosh aron, you pestered me the whole night just to meet you, of course I’m here..minhyun replied sarcastically…
 
“so where do you want to go?..a movie? Restaurant? Or a hotel? Aron playfully said..
 
“I’m going home..minhyun rolled eyes and turn around…
 
“wait wait wait…I’m just kidding okay….aron pulled back the boy with the waist and place him beside him..
 
“stop playing on me..I’ll tell ren about this…minhyun gritted..
 
“owh yeah… Jr actually begged me to meet you…aron finally remember..
 
“me why? Minhyun asked with a raise brow….
 
“jr is grounded, and ren, we don’t know.. Because of what happen few days ago…aron told..
 
“wait!! What happen to ren and jr? minhyun jolted when he heard the news..
 
“you don’t know? Ren didn’t told you? They were caught together by ren’s brother and friends,, and someone sent a video to Jr’s father.. And now they are forbid to meet each other…aron told the story..
 
“really? So that’s the reason why ren was calling last night but I didn’t able to answer that call..my gosh..I need to call back ren…minhyun quickly took out his phone…
 
“ren is not answering too, his phone is off..aron said..
 
“really…I need to visit him then…
 
“they are out of town…
 
“And we don’t know anything? Minhyun mumbled…
 
“cheer up okay…he’s just worrying too much maybe and who knows, he’s grounded and his phone is confiscated too like Jr…aron shrug his shoulder to lessen the burden inside minhyun…
 
“no…he always ask baekhyun hyung to help him out whenever he wants to call us…
 
“but baekhyun is with ren when they join us in the mall..just that ren and jr escaped without us knowing..
 
“haissttt,,careless ren,,he is always like that…
 
“hmmm how about you? Are you not allow to have a relationship with a guy?..aron came closer again and whispered..
 
“me? Minhyun was taken aback and felt goosebumps when he felt the warm breath of the guy…he blushed..
 
“tskkk,,can I date you if it’s not that hard for you to do…aron smirked…
 
“well,,ahmmm,,I,,,I have to go now,,,,I think you’re done,,I need to see baekho,,bye,,,minhyun said and run wearing a blush on his cheeks…
 
“aigoo…I think,,,I still need to work hard a little more…aron mumbled with a smile……
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chanyeol cuddled baekhyun as they both shifted from sleep, waking up together in one room again. Baekhyun didn’t move, holding and rubbing the man’s arm that was wrap around his chest.
 
“chanyeol,,,baek called softly..
 
“hmmm,,,chanyeol hummed and sniff the morning scent of the other…
 
“can I ask? I want to ask you this weeks ago…baek uttered…
 
“what is it?….chanyeol parted a little from him while asking..
 
“ahm,,,I saw the documents and photo of kim taehyung? Baekhyun ask though he knows part of the answer…
 
“that's nothing,,that was just a school profile….chanyeol answered and parted totally from him and leave the bed…
 
“chanyeol I know how school profile looks like..I saw some collected information from before…are you spying about him? Baek begun to interrogates..
 
“I said it’s nothing…and why did you touch someone’s things…chanyeol said irately..
 
“tell me…you know who kim taehyung is,,,you know it already….that he’s my brother…baekhyun confronted…
 
“You know it?? Chanyeol was a little surprise, he thought that baekhyun still doesn’t know anything…
 
“so you know it? And you hired an investigator, a spy to follow him,,that man I saw in your office and in front of the school is the one who you hired for it?..
 
“stop it baek,,I don’t want to ruin this vacation…
 
“if you knew it, why you didn’t told me?? The information that was sent to me, the list of dead orphans and the documents I saw in your office are the same, the difference is, the name taehyung was added on mine…you know that too? You forged the list?…
 
“I don’t know what you are talking about,,,stop now…
 
“tell me,,,tell me you are not the one who did it..tell me chanyeol…baek clench his fist and was controlling his tears but it was no help, the crystals on his small eyes escaped…
 
“then what if I did it!!!! You are mine baekhyun,,,you can’t leave me just because you found your brother…you are mine,,mine,,mine!!! Chanyeol crazily shouted and shake the boy..
 
“I love you chanyeol…I never thought that you can do this to me..I love you,,I gave you myself because I love you,,,but you kept this to me,,,the moment I saw those information, I tried to convince myself that you know nothing,,,I’m trying to convince myself that I saw nothing…I love you chanyeol,,I love you, but you never cared for me,,why are you doing this to me?! Why you keep on hurting me like this,,I need my brother, I need a family.... Baekhyun cried out loud..
 
“I am your family, we are your family,I gave you good shelter, a better life baek…chanyeol said with a hard tone…
 
“no chanyeol,,I am your slave, follower, just a debtor who falls in love to you that I know from the start that it is wrong to fall for you..baekhyun said and run..
 
Chanyeol caught him before he can leave but baekhyun shove the hand and gave him a slap. Chanyeol froze, it was the first time he saw baekhyun done that to him. He felt alarmed, thinking things and if’s.
 
Baekhyun run fast but was stopped when he saw chanyeol’s mother with ren outside in the small garden.
 
“hyung,,what happen?..ren asked…
 
“auntie…baekhyun murmur and look at the lady on the wheelchair…
 
“what happen? Why are you crying? The old lady asked and gestured him to come closer to her…
 
“I’m sorry auntie…baekhyun muttered and hugged the lady….
 
“hyung…ren uttered looking at the brother who just came rushing too…
 
“I’m sorry auntie,,I’ll just get some air…baek said and run again…
 
“baekhyun,,come back here!!! Chanyeol shouted and about to follow when his mother stopped him…
 
“let him be..mom said...chanyeol, you are my son,,I let you do whatever you want…when you told me that you are not interested to find a girl to marry, I accepted it because you said that you want to take care and focus to your brother. But I never saw you being happy, you are young but you can’t enjoy your life because of us,, then when you told me that you met someone, wearing a smile, I knew it, you like that someone, you introduce him to me and I sense it, you like him, I thought you will be happy if he’s with you, I let him stay at home because it’s your decision. I know you love him even if you don’t say it out but son, what happen, you make him suffer all the time..most of the time,.... baekhyun is a good guy, he’s helping you a lot,,,he loves you…can’t you make him smile? Can’t you love him without hurting him?…mom added, reminding his beloved son the real reason why baekhyun is with him..
 
“mom, I know what I’m doing…chanyeol said and ruffled his hair, feeling frustrated…
 
“No son,,you don’t know,,you can’t still accept your true self…your cold personality, being strict and too possessive to him, baekhyun is human too, he has feelings, why don’t you show him who really you are? Son,,,love him properly,,love him dearly,,,baekhyun is precious son,,he is,,treasure him…mom advised..
 
“mom! Chanyeol widened his eyes as he face palmed himself.. I kept the information about his brother, I found his brother but I didn’t inform him..I thought it’s better if I just keep it since he doesn’t know that I knew long time ago that he’s searching for his brother, but I fail because he found his brother too and soon he’ll leave us.. He confessed…
 
“and you are afraid that he will gonna leave you?..mom asked…
 
“I don’t know,,,I gave him everything mom,,and just because he found his brother, he will leave us that easy? Chan shook his head…
 
“he deserves to have a family.. He’s living alone, he needs his brother,,,you are supposedly the first person to understand him because I know how you love your brother and how scared you are when minki was kidnapped…
 
“mom, we are his family and no one else…chanyeol muttered exasperatedly..
 
“I’m disappointed on you chanyeol…mom uttered,,,,take me inside ren…she said and left the older son…
 
Chanyeol froze, he never expect his mom to say such thing. His mom always praise him, compliment him and he never gave him any disappointments.
 
Baekhyun on the other hand run on the seashore sitting on the sand while sniffing and recalling the first moment he felt like he was in heaven while sharing precious night with his man. The first encounter on a snowy day and the first time someone had saved him from the gangsters. The first night they had, the first dinner they had together, and the first gift he received from him. But the question that hurts him even more, is the question why his man kept the truth about his brother, the reason for keeping it.
 
After an hour he decided to go back to their room, chanyeol wasn’t there in the room. He search for his phone and quickly dialed taehyung’s number and chat with him to lessen the pressure and anxiety he feels right at the moment. While talking to his beloved younger brother, he’s also thinking how can he confess to him and how he can tell him the truth, how can he explain to him his situation. Will he understand everything, will he going to be sad about him, or will he get mad to him because he didn’t tell him the truth the first time they met and become closer.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Jin went to the agency (Kkj ent) the next day to check their soon to be debuted group. He was watching them practicing the debut song but he can’t focus, he is daze and just spacing out. One of the member of the group came to him.
 
“are you alright? The boy, 2 years younger than him asked and sited beside him..
 
“ahm,,hi,,yeah ahm,,actually,,I’m not..jin answered confused..
 
“why? Something happens? The boy asked again…
 
“just something that I need to settle I think..jin said and bit his lower lip..
 
“by the way,,want to go out? Ahm since we’re done practicing which you didn’t actually saw I think,,a lunch? Why don‘t you just treat us out..it‘s our debut date in a week,,the kids needs a break I think to lessen their nervousness…..the boy suggested..
 
“well I think so too…okay,,let’s go….jin approves…
 
He went out with the boys and treat them on a restaurant near the building. He mingled with them and he was having a good chat with the leader of the rookie group who came to him. Chatting and getting to know each other better. He was about to get his phone when he remembered that he doesn’t have phone with him.
 
“ my phone…jin mumbled and frowned,,,stupid,,,you don’t have phone jin,,,he murmurs while slapping himself when he remember that his phone was confiscated too by his father.
 
“you need phone? The boy asked….
 
“ahhh no…it’s fine,,,I’ll just make a phone call at the office..
 
After two hours and finished their lunch, they came back to the building, all proceeded to the practice room again aside from the leader and jin who are still talking and walking heading to the office. The leader offered himself to go to the office to talk about the concept of their debut, which jin thought it’s going to be alright and it is right to talk about it more even if everything’s had been settle already, just to confirm and review everything.
 
They started immediately to talk about the concept as soon as they sited at the sofa. They giggle a lot while talking random things and jin forgot to make a phone call. A knock came while they are busy talking.
 
“you have ink on the face,,the boy said and laughed..
 
“where? Jin tried to clean his face but he can’t spot it where the ink is..
 
“let me erase it..the boy offered and went closer to him to wipe it…
 
Another knock came…
 
“get in!…jin shouted..
 
V entered the office when he heard his boyfriend shouted from inside. Flabbergasted, he froze on the door when he saw his boyfriend with someone else touching the face with few inches gap between their stomach and chest.
 
“V!! jin was shock and astounded when he saw his boyfriend glaring at him sharply.
 
“tssskk,, you didn’t call me, I thought something had happen again to you,,,V chuckled and looked down,,,I think I interrupted something..take your time, make yourself busy…he said and close the door again not able to step inside due to what he saw....
 
“,,V!!! jin calls out loud but it‘s too late and realized it too late..
 
“I think I have to check the kids…the boy said..
 
“I’m sorry,,what did I do? I forgot to call him…I have to go,,let’s just continue this next time.. Said jin and run to catch his boyfriend but he can’t find him already..
 
“jin,,why are you running in the hallway? His father, mr kim kyu jong appeared and ask..
 
“abeoji..where’s my phone,,give it to me,,,I need to call V now…please,,,jin begged..
 
“your phone is at home…abeoji replied..
 
“haissst,,then lend me your phone…please…he pleaded..
 
Abeoji gave his phone and he grab it quickly and dialed his boyfriend’s number.
 
“hey,,V,,it’s me,,where are you….? He asked on the phone while rushing to ride an elevator..
 
“I’m going home…V answered behind that call, a little upset,,
 
“stay where you at and wait for me…jin instructed and rush outside the building as soon as the elevator stopped to the first floor…
 
Taehyung on the other hand is waiting for a taxi but unlucky him, every taxi that pass by him has someone inside.
 
Jin comes and grab his boyfriend’s hand. He drag him back inside the building and went straight to the office.
 
“let go of me…V struggled but he was locked already..
 
Jin pushed his boyfriend on the couch and cornered him with both arms. V keep on pushing him while the older stiffened like a rock to not able to set him free. The younger keeps on struggling and don’t have plan to listen to the boyfriend. And so Jin had no choice but to make him calm by kissing him on the lips.
 
“what are you doing? V frowned after he parted and wipe off his wet lips…
 
“what’s the drama? Jin asked annoyed..
 
“nothing..what drama are you talking about? V looked away while saying…
 
“you have something in mind, a suspicious mind…right? Jin uttered..
 
“of…of course not….v stuttered and lowered his head…
 
“you do..you saw him, that boy,,he’s one of the new group that we will launch soon,…jin explains…
 
“and so,,he seems like..I don’t know,,the way he stand close to you,,the way he caress your face,,the way he look at you..and you,,you just let him touch you, you let him stare at you like that….V gritted…
 
“wow…can I laugh? Excuse me my beloved boyfriend, he‘s not caressing my face,he‘s wiping off the ink on my face…you are jealous? Jin laughed…
 
“you didn’t call me? You didn’t send me a message, I thought something had happen to you so I came to check, and I found you flirting with someone else, what do you want me to feel then? I’m waiting for your call because you told me to, I’ve waited for your message because you always do send me especially at breakfast, lunch or dinner and I didn’t received one..V dictates and sulk, confronting him with a face…
 
“look,,they asked me if I can treat them outside for a lunch, rapmon, I mean namjoon told me that the kids needs a break so I did, you know that I don‘t have my phone, it was confiscated by abeoji..….said jin…
 
“so his name is namjoon? That rap monster you are talking about? The one you praise and compliment a lot? V able to push the older and slap him on the arm.
 
“when did I? jin asked with a raise brow..
 
“the other day!!!V yelled…
 
“don’t yell okay..if I did then what? Look..stop being a jealous boy,,come on,,that boy is just my trainee okay.. He’s younger than me,,if he did look at me then I don’t mind, if he touch my face then that’s nothing for me…I love you,,,I only look at you….Jin pulled his boyfriend on the waist and embrace him….
 
“haisstttt.. I’m younger than you too…V wiggled…
 
“stop being a kid or else I‘ll force you to make out here,,jin threatened knowing that his boyfriend won‘t allow him to make out with him in the office…he lean down and try to kiss him on the neck..
 
“owh come on jin,,you know I hate making out just anywhere else like this place…V pushed his boyfriend and stood up..
 
“tsshh….your appa is still in the recording studio,,you can go there…jin told…
 
“only me? V furrowed..
 
“with me…jin shook his head and intertwined his fingers to him while exiting from the office…
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ren is walking at the side bank of the sea, alone, imagining that he’s holding his boyfriend’s hand. Fingers intertwined and holding tight. Thinking that he was hugged by his man due to the cold breeze of the wind. He was smiling but it suddenly faded slowly.
Taken aback, a gorgeous man suddenly appeared in front of him and cut all his imaginations, his day dreams. He fell back on the white sand and was reach by the water of the sea. He stood up with his wet pants, feet and hands. Water dripping from his hands and shirt.
 
“ahhh eotteokke?!!! Ren cried…
 
“owh I’m sorry,,I don’t have plan to startle you or scare you…..the man said apologetically while laughing...
 
“do you think it’s funny? And who are you in the first place? Ren rolled his eyes while squeezing his wet edge of his shirt…
 
“no,,I mean,,I’m really sorry,,I saw you spacing out and look so down..I’m hanbyul, actually I thought you’re a girl,,I’m sorry again….the man introduced..
 
“and so now you know I’m a guy, a boy,,,ren hissed and shove the man..
 
“I’m sorry,,really,,im sincere,,,can you forgive me? I will not able to sleep if you will not forgive me, or at least give me your name…hanbyul said and blocked the way..
 
“I don’t care if you will not able to sleep,,get lost I need to go and change my clothes…ren shouted and walk fast..
 
“wooopsss,,you’re mad?,,okay if you’re not angry anymore, you can catch me every night at the bar and restaurant over there,,,hanbyul walk fast too while telling him…
 
“I’m not going.. Ren said and opened the small gate..
 
“why? We perform there,,it’s my treat…hanbyul said……so you leave here? he asked…
 
“no,,I‘m not going…, ren replied widening his eyes…and no,,we don’t leave here…
 
“ren!!! Baekhyun calls from the door and came to see who’s with the boy..
 
“hyung…ren uttered with a pout while looking down to himself..
 
“what happen to you?,,auntie is looking for you and your brother I think is also looking for you, he‘s roaming around a while ago….baekhyun said while examining the boy..
 
“he didn’t ask you where I am? I told you where I go.. Still not talking to him? Ren sighed..
 
“well..this won’t last long…baekhyun said and sigh too…did you soak yourself on the sea? It’s cold, why did you…he added changing the topic..
 
“no..someone shocked me and I fell down on the water, I got wet…ren pursed his lips…
 
“it’s my fault,,I startled him actually…I’m sorry again ren?,,I have to go,,see you at the bar if you have free time..it’s our last performance tonight…hanbyul spoke and waved to leave…
 
“hyung can I have a warm bath? Ren requested..
 
“sure,,let’s go inside,,I’ll prepare it for you…baek said and take him inside while hanbyul left with a smile....
 
A week gone fast, second week running fast. Finally, they able to get home, he quickly search for his charger to charge his phone that was battery emptied since they came to the beach until the present.
 
He switch on his phone and dialed his boyfriend’s number and it’s still unreachable. He sent a message but there’s no reply. A call suddenly came and it was from taehyung..
 
“hey, hi,,..he answered..
 
“ren,,where have you been? I’m trying to call you but you’re not answering,, and baekhyun hyung’s phone is off…V on the other line said with a tense tone..
 
“I don’t have my charger with me and about baekhyun hyung, I saw chanyeol hyung get his phone and kept it…
 
“so you don’t know yet..V questioned in a very low tone..
 
“what is it? I don’t know anything? How’s jr by the way,,is he fine? I’m sure he’s waiting for my call but his phone is off…
 
“his phone is confiscated and also jin’s phone,,,and about jr,,I already sent a message to baekhyun hyung a while ago..
 
“what about jr?
 
Baekhyun came all of a sudden without a knock. Ren’s tears escaped, the phone slide down to the floor. And he breaks down sitting on the bed.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
However, at the same span of time, Jr, who was still locked at home, is waiting still for his boyfriend’s message through friends. Feeling frustrated and wanted to sneak out and check ren himself. A week had passed and no news yet about ren, another few days flew fast and he’s going crazy waiting for something that he assume it is impossible already. He can’t go out due to the strict security outside. But he cant wait for another Sunday to wait for any news to who knows who can get news about his boyfriend.
 
Aron came to visit, Jr was glad that somebody is finally there for him. He hugged the older tightly and whispered something.
 
“hi uncle…good evening. aron instantly greeted as soon as jr’s father came home…
 
“good evening…Mr. Kim greeted back…
 
“ahmm uncle,,I have a race but I can‘t today so I need jr to take my spot, so I’m here to invite him, is it possible if he can go with me? I’ll take him home after the race….aron said, crossing the fingers and both praying that jr would be granted..
 
“okay,,but you have to bring at least one of the bodyguard outside…
 
“de? Abeoji…Jr made a face..
 
“it’s okay uncle,,aron elbowed his friend and just agreed to the condition..…
 
Jr able to get out, finally he can breath some air outside the house. Aron have no news yet about ren, they talk about it and they were talking how they can see ren. While the bodyguard was driving on the other car which is aron’s car and them riding at Jr’s race car.
 
“I have no choice, I need to see ren this time…Jr suddenly uttered..
 
“what do you mean? aron looked at his friend and asked…
 
“I’m going to ren….
 
“jr, ren is not home yet…
 
“then where is he? V also says that Mr. Byun is unreachable? When will they go home?! Jr step on the break all of a sudden in the middle of the road and bury his face on the steering wheel…
 
“jr..let’s just wait until school will start again, I’m sure he’ll go to school…maybe his phone is confiscated too..minhyun and baekho also doesn’t know anything…aron tries to comfort his friend by telling him some assumptions.
 
“aron, I can’t wait,,,this is too long,,,and days are too slow. I want to see him…I’m going crazy already,, I need him..
 
“jr,,you’re stressing yourself,,let’ go to the race so you can release that stress on your mind…
 
“I miss him so bad…jr mumbled while hitting the steering wheel..
 
“drive now,,we are in the middle of this highway and we are going to be late…
 
Jr starts the engine and drive to the event. They instantly lined up to their position. Jr is still out of his mind, and he’s only thinking about ren. The signal begun and all the cars moved fast. He was left and at the moment he start to move and tries to overtake some cars, his car flew on the side and rolled on the empty ground. The surrounding was filled with smoke and dust covering the surroundings and makes the car invisible.
 
“owh ,,,!!! Jr…aron was shocked and astonished when he saw the car rolling inside the oval..
 
They responded quickly and the medics immediately made the first aid and took him by ambulance. Aron then starts to call their friends.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chanyeol and baekhyun take the mom to her room. Mom holds the two on the hands and smiled at them. Chanyeol sited beside his mom and kissed him on the forehead.
 
“are you both not talking with each other yet? Mom asked…
 
“you can rest now mom..chanyeol said..
 
“baekie,,,can you forgive chanyeol…I don’t know what is the reason this time but, can you just forgive him? I know he won’t say sorry or apologize to you, so im apologizing in behalf of him…mom muttered looking up to the shorter boy..
 
“mom,,we will settle this together…just rest and don’t mind about us….chanyeol said irately..
 
“auntie…we will talk about this,,you know me,,don’t worry about us..I know you are tired,,,just take a nap first,,I’ll check you later…baekhyun said and kissed the older woman on the top of the head…
 
“thank you baek,,,don’t lose patience towards chanyeol..mom requested…
 
“I know..go to sleep now…baek smiled and tuck the woman’s blanket..
 
Baekhyun left first and followed by chanyeol. Baek didn’t turn though he knows that chanyeol is behind him.
 
“let’s talk…chanyeol grab the other’s arm but baekhyun just shove the hand and entered his room.
 
Chanyeol felt guilty, exasperated and somehow he felt like a stone fell on his heart and it was squeezing it tightly.
 
Baekhyun face palmed himself and fell on the floor. He was being hard to his man. His heart ache so much, even more. He thought of opening his phone since he wants someone to talk to and it is teahyung. But as soon as the phone was , 3 consecutive messages came and they were from V. he smiled but when he opened them, he jolted and rush to ren’s room.
 
Ren is already shocked and stunned with tears falling down his cheeks when he entered the boy’s room. He assume, he already received the same news.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------