15& Jimin's short stories

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Jimin's short stories collection 

  • Chapter One: Why Did I Fall in Love with You

Everyone always thought Bambam and Jimin were going to end up together somehow or someway but seem like fate have another plan for the two same aged friend. They always melded together perfectly and completed each other. They were the perfectly couple and everyone know that.... they knew Bambam was Jimin's and likewise even if the two denied all rumors of them being together. Everyone knew to stay away from those two.... it was only a matter of time before they were an official couple.... they were a couple that everyone was rooting for a happily ever after, 

 

  • Chapter Two: A Hopeless Love

Jimin was always standing on a line that she can never cross with Got7's maknae Yugyeom. He never looked her way once like the way she always looked at him. The sparks in her eyes never lost its sparks until he got in a relationship with no other than her other half of 15&. A secret she'll have to bring to her grave... in fear of losing the two persons she cared most and mending her broken heart. There are just some words that are better left unsaid, some truth left unheard and some things kept a secret.

 

  • Chapter Three and Four: Just A Dream

Jimin knew the concequences when she said yes to married the man of her dream but marrying him also meant marrying his lifestyle and career. Im Jaebum is the love of her life but he is the team leader of the SWAT team whom life is always on the line. When one deadly encounter with the head of the mafia, Jaebum is pronouced dead but his body is nowhere to be seen. There is no trace of him after the explosion, while Jimin is coping with his death, she learned from a little gift that Jaebum left behind that she is pregnant with their little bundle of Joy. Everyone is telling her that he is no longer coming home now but Jimin can not bury the love of her life without any hard proofs that he is truly dead. She is still holding onto hopes that he will come back to her and their child.  

 

  • Chapter Five: The broken Promise

Five years, Jimin spent waiting for Jinyoung... or in other terms trying to move on from her broken heart. When she heard that he died from a mission that went wrong. A part of her died along with him that morning, their wedding was just a few days away but the new of his death stattered her heart and no one or nothing can repair it unless it is the one who broke it. Every night she always dreamed about him and his return to her arms. After 5 longs years, she finally accepted that maybe just maybe he is gone and she should just follow her parent's wish and marry the man, they picked out for her. 

 

  • Chapter Six/Seven/Eight: Not the only one/ The rest is still unwritten/ Healing

Jimin knew.... she knew her husband was cheating on her... but with who... and how much is she willing to risk to find out about the other woman in her husband's life. And to be the cherry on top of it all... they both have a little girl, Jade...the glue holding them together... How will this impact her? and will she be okay?

 

Foreword

I was listening to TVXQ's why did i fall in love with you and a story came to mind. Hopefully you guys like the story. it might turn out to be a short stories collection but for now i should resume finishing my other story of Jimin. But all these Bammin TV on V app gave me so much feels and i don't see enough of the two. I love their interactions sooooooooo much! haha hopefully you guys like the story!