008

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was one word to describe how Taehyung was feeling as he stared in the mirror, the answer would be . He couldn't sleep well last night from the guilt of leaving poor Sowon to fend for herself. Really, all of the boys were upset, except for Jin. He'd disappeared after that night and hadn't been seen since.

How could they be so insensitive? He should have known better when he saw Sowon hesitating. Well, he didn't know about sensory overload but he shouldn't have been so distraced by games that he left her alone.

Anything could have happened to her.

Taehyung supposed that even though Sowon looked like a normal 18 year old girl who was just slightly awkward, she actually needed a lot of help as though she were a child.

It made Taehyung feel sick.

Sowon probably hated them now, thinking they purposely left her standing amid a crowd of people and obnoxious games. It also made him sad, because Sowon was such a wonderful girl with so much to offer. 

Ever since Jin had concocted his plan of attack against VIXX and Sowon entered the picture, things had been different. He couldn't explain it, but there was this invisible shift in their group dynamics, a small change of pace. 

So that's why, as he put on his leather jacket and slipped his silver chain over his black tank top, he left his house with a plan in mind.

He stopped at the flower shop first, picking out the most beautiful bouquet of lillies (Sowon's favorite flower). Then he stopped at the convenience store by her house and picked up the snack she'd bought the one time they followed her back to her little rooftop room. Feeling proud of himself, he picked up a stuffed animal from My Little Pony from the store because Taehyung thought she'd forgive him more easily.

He hadn't been to Sowon's room since that one night with the guys when they were trailing her but he vividly remembered the dingy building. The brick was worn, the siding was dirty, and really the building itself was very small and plain. Compared to his luxury home, her home was a shack. But that was fine because he didn't come here to judge. He came to be forgiven. 

Apparently, he wasn't the only one who had the same idea, because Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi were all standing outside her building with flowers, her favorite snacks, and various stuffed My Little Ponies. 

Jungkook noticed TaeHyung approaching the group first and groaned when he saw the bouquet. "Looks like Hyung also got the same thing."

If they were to be judged for originality, they'd all recieve zeros.

"Where's Jin-hyung?" The others shurgged, they hadn't seen him since the whole debacle last night when he sped off in his Beemer. His cell phone was turned off and the thing about Jin was that if he didn't want to be found, he wouldn't be.

"Well, might as well just all go at once." Suga led first, opening the gate to the building and climbing up the steps to the rooftop. He was pretty sure she was the room on the left and he lazily knocked on the door with his free hand. 

The door opened and literally everyone's jaw hit the floor. 

Sowon was a temptress, really, and she didn't even know it. The black nighty did nothing to hide her curves and her usual black hair was let loose from her ponytail with a slight wave to her hair.

Sowon had only ever dressed in large, baggy sweaters and long peasant skirts when she was around BTS outside of school, so them seeing her like this was shocking. Who knew she had a body like that?

Sowon seemed to completely miss the shocked expressions and waved at her friends with a big smile on her face, like that of an excited child.

"Oh! Hi everyone. Why don't you come in? I was just about to make some breakfast before school." Sowon's foster mother had always reminded her of the importance of manners and hospitality. You always invited visitors (nice ones) into your home and offered them tea or whatever drink you had in your kitchen. So she did just that, completely disregarding the fact she was dressed in her sleepy clothes.  

"Sowon... isn't it a bit cold in here this morning? Aren't you cold? Why don't you change into something warmer, hmm?" Jimin sweetly cooed at the smiling girl. It wasn't that Jimin felt jealous or anything, but it was getting increasingly harder to hide his if she kept bending over like that to search for a tea kettle.

He may have seen her as his little sister, but he was a male. A teen male. With hormones just itching to come to the surface. You get the picture.

"I'm comfy, but I can turn the heat up if you'd like?" Jimin's face turned red, taking her innocent comment the wrong way.

J-Hope smacked Jimin upside the head. "Get your mind out of the gutter, fool. We're here to apologize, remember?" His harsh whisper and elbow jab was all it took for Jimin to nod in response.

Sowon broke the silence, beathing them all to the punch.

"I'm really glad you all cam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter