005

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the start of Sowon's second day of school, and she was less nervous this time around. She made sure she finished all her homework and wrote down her classroom numbers so she wouldn't get lost.

She'd been trying really hard to keep her ticks in check. She didn't want to be looked at as "that girl with autism," she just wanted to be looked at as Sowon. Yoo Sowon.

"Sowon! Sowon!" A voice could be heard from down the hallway calling out to the petite girl on the other end. She looked up towards the direction of the shout and her eyes widened as she noticed Flaming Cheeto making his way through the crowded hallway towards her. 

Sowon stood there awkwardly as she waited for Taehyung to catch up. She fiddled with the strings of her backpack, head down. She didn't really know what to say so she just...waited.

"Are you going to lunch?" Sowon slowly nodded her head and held up her Pororo lunch box.

"Do you want to eat with me and my friends?" Sowon hesitated slightly.

She was planning on going to eat under the tree again and she didn't like to deviate from routine.

"Thank you for your offer, but I'm going to eat under the tree so I can pinch the clouds again!" Taehyung cracked a slight smile. This girl was definitely weird in her own right.

"Ah, okay Sowon. Next time then!" Sowon bowed slightly and continued her shuffle to the courtyard towards the tree she ate at yesterday.

Taehyung watched as she swung her Pororo lunch box. He didn't understand why Jin wanted to befriend her for his own benefit. She was an innocent girl and Taehyung felt slightly guilty for not being genuine in his request. Still, finding out why she hung around VIXX was more important and he understood that as well.  

When he made his way back to the cafeteria towards BTS's table, he sat down and shook his head.

"No luck. She wanted to eat under her tree."

Suga sighed.

"Damn, I thought for sure she'd listen to Flaming Cheeto," Hoseok snickered. "Well, let's let Pinkie Pie Hyung give it a try," Jungkook countered. Hoseok scowled at him.

"That's actually not a bad idea. See if you can persuade her to either sit with us tomorrow or let us sit with her."  Jin's word was final as the eldest even though Namjoon was technically the leader. 

Hoseok grumbled as he made his way towards the courtyard. All he wanted was to eat his lunch in peace. When he approached the scene, he was slightly taken aback. 

Two girls were cornering Sowon up against her tree, pulling at her hair and saying mean things. J-Hope wasn't surprised at all to see that their fan club were the culprits.

The gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter