003

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day was over and she hadn't screwed up majorly. It was a success for her. She'd worked really hard to keep her tendencies to a minimum. 

When she got home, she immediately boiled a pot of water on the stove for her ramen and went towards her TV. Her favorite shows, Pororo and My Little Pony, came on during school hours so she recorded them to watch after school.

It was the one thing Sowon looked forward to at the end of the day. Living alone, there was nothing else to look forward to and nothing else to do. 

"My little pony, my little pony..." Sowon sang the intro as she watched all the ponies on screen. Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Minty (Yes, I'm old I know. But these were my younger sister's favorites back in the day) were her favorites! She loved their adventures, often times imagining herself in them. 

She bet Ponyville was the best place to live.

"Nooo Pinkie Pie! Don't fall for the evil horse's trap!" She would throw out little shouts now and then as she stared at the TV intently and sipped her ramen.

When Sowon would get ready for bed, she always had a melancholy feeling. The night time was always the loneliest for Sowon. Her shows were over, the streets became quiet as everyone headed to bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter