013

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a moment, a very brief moment, where Sowon was absolutely speechless.

How they ended up like this was a complete mystery to her and she wasn't sure what to do. She could feel Jin's body on top of her, his head resting beside her neck. 

She'd woken up after she heard shuffling around her little rooftop room. She checked the time and noted it was three in the morning. She'd peeked her head out from under the covers to see Jin drunkenly stumbling around, trying to make his way towards the bed. 

How much had he drunk to still be this intoxicated? Sowon really wondered how someone could consume so much alcohol.

Jin tripped on the blankets he'd haphazardly thrown on the floor and fell right on top of Sowon, who was lying on her back on the makeshift bed. 

Her eyes widened, the breath knocked out of her at the sudden impact. Her heart beat erratically in her chest. She'd never before been this close to a guy that wasn't Wonshik or his friends, and they were like her brothers. 

Jin chuckled, cheeks red, and propped himself up on his elbows after he gained his bearings. He stared down at Sowon, who was doe-eyed and rigid,  slightly parted in shock. She looked helpless. Jin thought it was adorable.

"Sowonieee, you're so cute!" he laughed to himself, the stench of soju hitting Sowon's nostrils. She didn't know what to do at this point. It was almost becoming to much for her.

"O-Oppa, are you okay?"

Jin didn't respond verbally, simply collapsing beside Sowon and pulling her into his body. She had to keep reminding herself that he was drunk. This didn't mean anything.

"I saw you first, okay? Our dear Sowonnie." 

Sowon turned around in his arms so she was facing him instead of her back. She wanted to reply, to question him, but he'd already passed out cold with no signs of waking up anytime soon. 

At the age of eighteen, Sowon had a sleep over for the first time. She'd never had a sleepover before but had always wanted to have one. 

Even if it was with Kim Seokjin. Resident rich boy and kingka.

"Aish, Sowon. What are you thinking of this time?"

Sowon was trying to study with Wonho in the library, since she had to skip out on yesterday's study date. They had a test on the reproductive system coming up and she wanted to get full marks.

Yet her mind kept drifting to Jin. To when he slept over, when they went shopping, to the times they watched My Little Pony with the others, to the time she'd made him try street food for the first time. 

She couldn't understand why he plagued her mind all day, but he did and it was becoming increasingly difficult to focus. 

"Okay, first question, what is the average menstrual cycle?"

Sowon answered quickly. "28 days. Easy. Next."

Wonho laughed at SoWon's disdain of easy questions. He'd studied with her enough to know how she ticked, the ways that worked best for studying with her, and he'd even researched things to help those who have autism.

He loved to mess with her, though. Her reactions were priceless. 

"What are the male reproductive organs?" 

"Scrotum, testes, epididymis, spermatic cords and ductus deferens, seminal vesicles, ory duct, urethra, prostate, Cowper's glands, , and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter