012

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say Sowon was annoyed would be an understatement. It had already been twenty minutes since school let out and Jin was nowhere to be found. Sowon could've been studying with Wonho instead of shopping right now! She didn't like when things weren't planned accordingly and precisely. 

"Sowon!" Jin called out to her, jogging out of the school. He handed her a steamed bun.

"Sorry I'm late. I had to stay after class to talk with a teacher. But I got you a steamed bun to make up for the wait." Sowon smelled the steamed bun in her hand and smiled.

Forgiven.

"Where are we going today?" she asked.

Jin smirked and led Sowon towards his driver's car. "Oh, somewhere. I guarantee you it'll be more fun then studying." Sowon wondered what could be more fun then studying with Wonho, but she trusted Jin. They were supposed to go shopping, so it must be a clothing store.

After about twenty-five minutes of driving, they pulled up to a small and quaint boutique. Jin opened the door for Sowon and escorted her to the entrance. "I know that being in a mall might be too chaotic for you, so I rented out this boutique for you today. You can pick out anything you want," he said. 

Sowon gasped and stared at Jin in awe. She'd never been on a shopping spree like this before, and she was grateful that Jin was willing to accommodate her needs. It must not be easy to deal with her sometimes, but she was very flattered. "Thank you, Jin-oppa."

Jin smiled when Sowon said his name. It sounded great when it came from her soft spoken voice.

Once inside the boutique Sowon immediately flitted over to the abundant yellow, pink, and blue sun dresses hanging on one of the main racks. She had only been given one sun dress before by her brother Wonshik for her sixteenth birthday. She loved it so much and she'd always wanted to get another one. "Can I try this one on?" she asked.

Jin smiled and gestured for the shop attendant to come over. "Put everything Sowon wants on my card, okay?"

The attendant nodded and offered Sowon help with finding an array of different clothes.

Sowon felt cared for, being treated like royalty. Dress after dress, heel after heel, each time Sowon tried on an outfit she felt her confidence grow from the praise of the shopkeepers.

Jin, meanwhile, couldn't keep a smile off his face every time Sowon came out of the changing rooms in a new dress, did a little twirl, giggled to herself, then made funny faces and poses towards him. Her smile was infectious and her laugh was so light and airy.

He also felt smug, as he betted she was having a much better time then she ever could studying with Wonho. Wonho had nothing on his power and money. He could have anything he wanted. 

After a few more outfits, Sowon's stomach let out a loud growl, indicating her hunger. She blushed, mortified. Jin just laughed and paid for everything she had wanted and headed towards the restaurant he had in mind.

On the way, Sowon noticed a little ramen shop on the corner of the road. It was small, and looked a little worse for wear, but Sowon was just absolutely craving ramen. Jin never ate at places l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter