011

Glass Bead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon woke up with a smile on her face. She stretched in bed and slid her legs over the side, slipping her feet into slippers before throwing on a hoodie and going to the kitchen to make breakfast. She her radio and let some jams fill the small rooftop room and hummed along as she cooked her eggs.

After she ate, she showered and got dressed and ready for school, feeling satisfied with her appearance. 

She was actually excited to go to school now, after having made some friends. She also could study with Wonho, which she really enjoyed, and she never felt bored with BTS around. 

The minute Sowon entered the school she was bombarded by various members of BTS. It seemed like they followed her everywhere and wouldn't let her be alone for all of five minutes. They even sat next to her in the classes they had together, forcing the other students into different seats. 

She enjoyed their company of course, but she definitely felt like they were acting weird. 

"Jungkook, um, I'm happy to be hanging out and all, but, don't you think this is a little much?" Jungkook turned towards SoWon, taking a bite of his sandwich. It was lunch time.

"Nope. We missed our Sowon this weekend. Jin said he would be here after his class lets out." SoWon huffed and munched on her own lunch, a triangle kimbap. She was sitting under her favorite tree and had hoped to finally have a lunch in peace.

But really, was this so surprising?

After her night out with Wonho, Sowon had spent her Sunday evening catching up on homework. While it was nice to play, she also needed to stay on top of schoolwork. She didn't want to fall behind - there was no room for error in the medical field. 

She was also happy because her brother Wonshik and VIXX had stopped by with fried chicken which Sowon loved. It had been a great weekend.

"What is your relationship with Wonho?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

Sowon turned towards him, a smile forming at the thought of her new friend. "He's my friend! He even bought me ice cream. So, in my book he's okay."

Jungkook had to turn away and hide his face, because the small blush that had formed on his cheeks was pretty noticeable. Sowon's replies were just too cute. She seemed genuinely happy at just a simple treat like ice cream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter