Year 5

7000 Days

We grow older, we progress and we learn how to make friend. Remember how I called you strange, well I don't think people understand what I meant you. I will always love you, baobei. But other people must've mistaken me. I heard people calling you strange behind your back, then picking on you and teasing you because of your undescribable beauty. They don't see you the way I see you. They don't know you the way I know you. And I'm sorry for letting it slip. And when I saw you in the halls, making contact with the other girls, I knew for certain that you guys were beefing. I'm also sorry for not stopping it, I didn't know it was that big of a deal. Not after I saw you cry. I never want to see you cry like that. I was just a boy and I needed to learn how to be stronger for you. But before I could do anything for you, your friends stepped it. I suppose they could protect you better than I can. Maybe love you more than I can. Untrue. I loved you the most. It might've sound creepy and all but that's how I feel about you. You were making enemies, you and your group of friends who aren't as much as a good influence as I was but you were making enemies. And I'm sorry no one could truly understand you the way I do.