JongHyun's POV

We Got Married...Again!

I just couldn't let that Park Bo Gum guy kiss her. So I-I-as guilty as it sounds-I kissed her instead. Yes! I did the most foolish thing that my entertainment agency has told me numerous times not to do! Cause a great huge scandal, especially with a female idol. As if Nana wasn't enough already. But I had to. I had no choice but to stop Ah young from kissing that Park Gum whatever his name is! Oh well, actions already made, I may as well face the consequences.

As I rose up and away from Ah young's small and soft lips, I heard everyone gasp in shock. I slightly smirked at everyone's response. 

Ah young still had her eyes closed. She probably thinks it was Park Bo Gum still. This is finally starting to get fun, I thought.

I purposely cleared out my throat so she could open her eyes. As expected, she did. However, her response was short of the reaction that I had in mind.

She looked at me furiously, as if she had already known that it was me.   

"Hong Jong Hyun sshi, what are you doing here instead of Park Bo Gum sshi? Eh? Redo it again. Please do not do that again for the sake of filming time and editing. You are wasting everyone's time here." She then turned her attention elsewhere, avoiding any eye contact with mine whatsoever.   

I was truly astonished by what she said. Wow, after all my efforts to prevent her from kissing that guy. What a waste I should say.

"Yura sshi, I apologize for that. It's just that Park Bo Gum sshi was taking a while to kiss you, so I decided to not waste any more time and let me kiss you instead.  I apologize for that once more. It definitely will not happen again." What a save, JongHyun, I said with sarcasm in my mind. 

"It's alright since Hong Jong Hyun sshi had already kissed Yura sshi, they could be partners for the rest of the game and instead we'll have Park Bo Gum sshi and Song Ji Hyo sshi together. Let's move onto the next contestant!" Jae Suk Hyung announced to break the awkward silence. 

As usual, everybody just shrugged it off and continued with the game. As for me, I took another glance towards Ah Young where she was obviously with Minah, who every so often shot me dirty glares.

JongHyun brace yourself for a splendid day ahead. 

--

After filming, it was precisely 2:25 in the morning, but all day I couldn't hold in my thoughts and feelings anymore towards...Ah Young. I had to talk to her, even though we were together for about 6 hours, there was not time to talk about our personal feelings or any of some sort. Ji Hyo Noona was constantly clinging onto me convincing Jae Suk Hyung and the crew member team to switch partners and be with her instead, and that Park Bo Gum guy was constantly lingering around Ah Young with love dovey eyes beading down on her every chance he gets.  

I know I was a jerk for what I did earlier. But I didn't want her kissing anyone else, but...me.  

"JongHyun ah, you have another schedule. This time, it's a photo shoot. So just get in there, let them do your makeup and you're good until 9 AM where you have a radio appearance. Alright?" My manager had announced to me. Great, I thought to myself. He was starting to get the van up and ready to the next location. 

"Okay, Hyung. But I need to do something real quick before we leave, is that alright?" I asked him. Normally, I don't like to linger around after shootings just cause it's a waste of time. But I had to talk to...her. 

 Everybody was ready to leave already, all the Hyungs were going to grab a late night snack. They knew I was busy, but still invited me out of courtesy. 

"Alright, have a good night! Get some rest and keep those lips to yourself if you don't want any trouble!" They all shouted at me. I quickly bowed and left before any further lecturing. 

I saw Park Bo Gum who was just about to leave. However, you'd think that he would've left without initiating some kind of warning towards me. Well think again, because he did. 

He came walking towards me. Instead of a normal greeting that any normal person would do, he smirked at me. A totally different persona from earlier, I thought. This guy is definitely getting interesting the more I get to know him.

"Earlier, that was out of line what you did. I won't tolerate it next time, okay?" He said with no hesitation.

"There won't be a next time," I said with a stern face. However, he didn't even budge at all. This guy thinks he's though, eh? 

He smirked, "Says who? You're not her boyfriend? I like her. She's pretty. She's mature. Absolutely my type. So do her a favor as an ex-husband and back off. Let her be happy." 

I scoffed in response. I could feel my fists naturally clinching. 

Happiness? OH, this guy is starting to get on my nerves.

"Park Bo Gum, we need to leave now. We're already 20 minutes late." His manager had called out.

"Duty calls." I said aloud gesturing towards his car for him to leave. Trying to repress my anger. 

"Consider taking my advice to the heart, okay?" He warned once more before walking to his car. 

I was too busily too focused on this guy that I didn't notice two girls leaving the set. One was faster than the other, though. The other one had stopped and was looking towards my direction. Ah Young? 

Immediately, I turned towards her. I was right. 

"HI." I said lifting my hand to wave to her. 

She just stood there staring at me with beady eyes full of anger and hatred.

No response, I see. She's angry. Be prepare to suffer the silent rages that Ah Young is going to emit, JongHyun. 

I decided to walk towards her.

"Yura Unnie?!" Minah had called out, her tiny head popping out of the door ignoring my presence. 

"Go. I'll come in 10." Yura yelled out back. Not diverting her attention at all. Still just facing me. 

"Alright, Unnie." She took off. About time.

I looked around to see who was still around us, just crew members wrapping up the cleaning and doing last minute editings. 

"Ah young ah. I-I-I'm sorry." I blurted out. I couldn't contain the emotions that I've suppressed for 6 long tortuous  months.

"Shh" She said with one finger upon on my mouth. "Let's go somewhere more private." 

Silently, I followed her like a lost puppy.

--

By the time we got there, it was about 3 in the morning. My manager is going to get pissed. OH well, with tha t in mind. I decided to turn off my phone to prevent anymore more disturbances. I want it just to be us...in silence...keeping each other company. 

This moment was too rare to speak so I stood looking at Ah Young. We were on the 9 th floor of the SBS studio where it was empty of both people and lights. She was staring at the buildings and city lights ahead of us. Just staring at them, like I wasn't even in front of her staring right at her, silently begging for her attention. 

"Jjong Oppa, you bastard!" As expected, she was the first to break the silence of waves between us. 

However, this time she quickly turned towards me with red puffy eyes. Is she crying? Duh of course she is. Man, step it up. Your man instincts are horrible, JongHyun. Do something bro! 

"Ah Young' ah-" I at least attempted.  

"No, you listen to me, alright? Yo-you, don't get to do this to me, alright?! YOU were the one who left me confused and hurt after the program was over!  I thought our feelings were mutual, but no! You ended up being this big jerk who started ignoring me on other programs and acting as if you didn't know me in public. Also, in one of your interviews in the Single April issue. And yes, I read your stuff!! All you did was thank Nana for the only support system you had amongst idol friends. You didn't even bother to mention me! ME, Jjong Oppa! Your ex-wife on the show. Someone who I thought you had feelings towards. But no! As expected, you would do such a thing. This always happens every time. After not spending anytime together, you start looking at other women. You start distancing yourself from me all over again."

This time, she had definitely cracked. She was spilling full on tears now. 

"Do you know how much this hurts my pride? Crying for a man who does not even give a 2 cents about you." She starting pouring out even more. 

Instead of talking, I softly grabbed her and leaned her against my chest.

Unexpectedly, she just stood there. As if she had wanted my embrace. I was expecting her to fight against it, but no. 

Thump. thump, thump. I could feel my heart beat escalating. 

However, that was infused with the sobs that Ah young was releasing. 

After what seemed like hours. She finally said,"Jjong oppa, you can release me now. I gotta...go."

Wait, no. I still wanted to hold her. I wanted to embrace this moment. I've gotta tell her. Screw my career! I.....lcare for her too much. 

"No." I said with a serious tone.  She looked up at me astounded.

"What do you-" she said. 

"I said no, Ah young. I know I've been off lately these past couple of months. But I just couldn't tell you right away- for the sake of my career- but you know what? I don't care anymore. Cause all I really want is-is...you. I know I was a jerk today, I'll admit it. But I couldn't bear you kissing that Park dude. Or any dudes as a matter of fact." I said looking at her. Deep into her eyes filled of tears that I wish I could take back for being the reason of it.

"Oppa? You're not on drugs right?" She asked with a serious tone and a slight frown.

I playfully shook my head.

"I'm being genuine, Ah Young ah." As proof, I took my hand and gently caressed her cheek. I've come to miss the warmth of her naturally rosy cheeks. Being absent from that for 6 months was killing me, but for this moment, oh yeah, definitely worth it.

Ring ring ring

"You gotta go?" I asked her. Looking slightly disappointed.

She halfheartedly nodded.

"Let's go." I whispered. 

"Oppa. Does this mean that we're..." 

"Together? Yes." 

She breathed out of relief. 

I smiled at her while walking back to the front where her was patiently waiting.  

When we got there, I didn't want her to leave but in the entertainment world of dating, you say bye and hope to see each other, and that's if you're lucky, next week. 

But I couldn't wait for another week. I wanted to stay with her. Comfort her for the months of pain I've given her. 

"bye Oppa." She silently said. "I can't hug you here because they might suspect." She looked at me once more before taking off. 

I watched as her van too off.

"Bye Ah young ah" I whispered. 

I quickly got in my car as well. My manager could tell I was not in the mood, so he just sat there instead of nagging about being late for the photo shoot. 

Just as I decided to close my eyes, I heard a vibration coming from my phone. I got it my from my pocket with my eyes still closed and weary from the lack of sleep. Instead of opening it myself, I threw it to my manager. 

"Who is it from?" I asked exhaustedily. 

"It says Ah Young"

I immediately opened my eyes and grabbed the phone. But gave it back out of my lack of nerves. 

"Hyung, you read aloud, please?" I covered my eyes as if I was trying to hide from a monster or something.

He loudly cleared his throat before reading it aloud.

"It says...

 

jjong oppa. Get some rest and eat well, okay? Good night-" 

 

"Is that all?" I asked nervously. 

"You didn't let me finish." He eyed me. I gave him the "I'm sorry" look.

He continued, "She said

oh, and I love you jjong oppa" 

 

---- To be continued ---- 

 

 

Author's Note: As a few of you had requested for 2-3 chapters a week; I could possibly do that, however with school around the corner and also working as a part timer I won't garauntee it, but I will definitely try too!! So please bear with me! But anyways, please continue with the comments as they are the motivation and inspiration for this story. And I just want to take the time to thank everyone one of my viewers for taking the time to actually read it and leave comments ^^ you guys are the best!!! until then bye loves ^^