Yura's POV

We Got Married...Again!

I couldn't believe it. Right in front of me wa-wa-was.... "Jjong Oppa." I had unconsciously whispered to myself.  

"There you are! The last guest star that we were waiting upon. What took you so long?" Jae Suk Oppa had said before going to greet him. 

As respecftul like always, Jjong Oppa had stopped Jae Suk from bowing first and instead did a full on New Year's bow. 

"I apologize sincerely for being late. There were some complications with the car, however I will it make it up today by working extra hard to bring laughter and excitement to this program." He gave all of us his stern and serious face that he always gives me when he is plain dead serious.

Everyone just decided to shake it off, espcially Song Ji Hyo Unnie who looked incredibly cheerful and happy since his arrival. I gotta keep an extra close eye on her.

He went to greet everyone and just about anything...except for me. I don't know if he was just being shy or something, but if I didn't know any better it looked like he was trying to avoid me. 

Hmp. I tried to not look hurt or disappointed but I couldn't help it. Why is he ignoring me? It's not my fault our program ended, and that he hasn't contacted me since. What?! Was I supposed to call him first? I think not. Ugh, me and my stubborn ways. Oh well, I DON'T CARE, I thought. Wait-wait-wait wait, I didn't mean that. Sorry Oppa.  

"Unnie, are you alright? You hadn't smiled or talked at all since Jong Hyun Oppa had arrived," Minah had asked ruining my long train of thoughts. I noticed that she was hovering around me for the last 10 minutes, just staring and looking down at my every action to see if I wasn't going to hurl or anything now that Jjong Oppa was here. 

"I mean Jong Hyun Oppa and you left on good terms, right?" She said eyeing him who was right next to me and who could've possibly over heard us.

Although I did want to shush her up, I opted out for something less harsh, "I'm sorta okay, I guess. I mean I really have no choice, right? It's not like they can cancel the program? Besides, I think they purposely did this for view ratings. As if SNSD wasn't enough to garner ratings." I silently said back trying to not make it obvious that Jjong Oppa was the subject of our conversation. 

Minah just shrugged back in response and starting eyeing the chocolate covered pepero sticks that the crew members were carrying towards the set. 

"Yippie, I want some after filming!" She said with such excitement.

About 5 minutes later we started rolling. I haven't done a variety in a couple months so I was kinda rusty. Jaeusk Oppa did most of the talking and hosting along with Gary and Kwangsoo Oppa being hilarious as always. They mainly asked SNSD questions regarding their comeback and what advice they would give to their hoobaes. Obviously, they said the same thing that any sunbae would say "Work Hard and respect your elders" or "Success doesn't always happen right away" these kind of cliches that I've heard about perhaps 100 times before, even before debut, too. 

I sighed and cleared my throat hoping that time would hurry up already. 

Apparently, it was loud enough to capture Jae Suk Oppa's attention. Suddenly, I was trampled with all these questions as to whether I was sick or something. 

"Unnie works real hard all the time, so she could've been exposed to a cold or something," Minah quickly responded back to get them to quit with the questions.

To lighten the mood, Haha Oppa had made a joke about me missing him that's why I am love sick, to which I just laughed about.

Suddenly, Song Ji Hyo Noona had decided to divert the questions towards Jjong Oppa. This is going to get interesting, I thought. 

"Hong Jong Hyun sshi, weren't you on the We Got Married program?" She asked eyeing me and him back and forth. 

"Oh, right! Yura sshi and Hong Jong Hyun sshi were virtual couples on the show!" Everyone had started to remember again. Great, thanks unnie. 

He just nodded and flashed a smile...a fake one, too. I can tell whether they're genuine or not. This time, not even close to real. 

"Yes. I was on the program broadcasted by KBS along with Ah Youn-I meant, uh, Yura sshi," He smiled afterwards, but still not looking over at me or talking to me at all. That's it, I thought. 

"Well, since we're on this topic already. Hong Jong Hyun sshi, it's been awhile. How have you been?" I flashed even more of a fake smile. One that he knows I give when I'm extremely irritated by something..or someone in this case.  

Everyone got quiet...real quiet. 

"I am fine." He replied back with one simple sentence. And he still didn't even bother to look at me. 

"Since you guys are over as a couples. Is it okay if I start seeing her?" Haha Oppa had jokingly asked.

"No-No-No! You can't! You know why! Cause this one over here likes Yura the most!" Gary Oppa had yelled out pointing towards Park Bo Gum. Unsurprisingly, he had pushed the already uncomfortable Park Bo Gum next to me. To exacerbate the situation, they even made us do the thingy where we forms hearts with our arms. 

I took a quick glance at Jjong Oppa who seemed strangely annoyed. However, I was strangely.... satisfied. Hmp, I think I might like this, I thought to myself. 

"They look so cute together!" Song Ji Hyo Noona had said aloud. Next thing you know, she does the same thing except with Jjong Oppa.

"Why is he smiling?" I quietly asked Minah. Giving them a subtle frown, trying to not make it obvious. 

She was looking at them in a strange observant way, "I think Unnie has a crush on JongHyun Oppa." 

Not Sherlock. 

"As if that wasn't obvious enough." I hissed trying to contain my annoyance. 

"Well. I didn't know. I just thought she was picking on him to make him talk, but to come think of it, Unnie never gets this excited about a male guest star." Minah said backFinally breaking free of her observations of the two. 

After shushing everybody up, Jae Suk oppa began instrucing the first game, "Well, in this match we will use these" he said gesturing towards the chocolate peperos on the table, "as you all know the rules of the game: which ever couple gets the shortest length wins. However, this time we will play it differently. In our version, whoever kisses and eats the whole entire stick automatically moves onto the next stage of the competition. As for the people who chooses not to, will have to sit in the break room all day until filming is over." Jae Suk Oppa had said aloud.

Everybody was quite taken back by the rules however their competitive side did not seem to yield to it at all.

"I call Minah sshi!" Jong Kook oppa had yelled out of no where. Minah just giggled as always and ran to be by his side. What a ditcher, I thought.

I accidently took a glance at Jjong Oppa who was for a second...looking at me??

My heart started beating fast again. Oh no, Yura you can't be feeling this way. He was just ignoring you and now he wants to be your partner for a kissing game?

"Bastard," I silently whispered. Keeping my eyes straightforward only. I didn't want to look at Jjong Oppa just incase I might change my mind.

"Taeyeon sshi, Haha has always been a fan of yours. Even though, I am the one asking you. He would gladly be your partner for the pepero game. What do you say?" JaeSuk oppa had asked her.

She nodded.

There goes another couple, I thought. Gary Oppa had chosen Tiffany, the cute one. And Jaesuk, himself, with Yoona, the Goddess-like one. 

The only ones left were Kwang Soo, Ji Suk, Park Bo Gum, and....him...Jjong Oppa.

"Why don't Park Bo Gum sshi go with Yura?" Gary Oppa suggested. 

I started to look uncomfortable. 

"That's even better! Unnie, he's handsome. You won't regret it!" Minah beamed with excitement. Still smiling and giving me a thumps up of approval.

I stole another glance towards Jjong Oppa who appeared even more strange...like he was kinda jealous?? Wait, don't get too far ahead of yourself Yura, he doesn't even like you the same way. How could he possibly be...jealous? 

"Alright. I can be his partner." I said out loud. Loud enough for Jjong Oppa to hear. I turned to Park Bo Gum who was turning red all over. Does this kid really have a crush on me? Or is he just acting for the ratings, oh well.

"Um...what about me?" Jjong Oppa had asked with his arms slightly up and worried.

That was when Ji Hyo unnie had jumped up and said, "You have me! I'm a girl, too!" She start to take off her pony tail revealing long dark hair opting for a more feminine look, "Look Jong Hyun sshi!" 

​He sighed and looked half towards my direction, still not bothering to even take a glance at me "Can I really have her as my partner?" Everybody looked confused for a second....except for me. I knew exactly what he meant. I guess he hasn't changed after all. If he's secretly requesting for my approval, then why in the hell is he ignoring me for? Why does he care for what I got to say? Gosh, this man is nothing but migraines. 

I finally nodded trying to not be as obvious as ever, however I had noticed that his facial expression had fallen dark after my response. 

"Of course you can have her!!! Who wants her anyway?" Haha oppa said aloud, teasing Ji Hyo Unnie trying to bring up the atmosphere. 

"Oh please, when all these ladies are gone. That's when you'll fight over for me, again." She fired back.

"Enough children! Let's move onward with the game. Why dont, um, Yura and Park Bo Gum go first, eh?" He said eyeing us, knowing incredibly well that we were both uncomfortable with it. 

Instead of shaking his head, surprisingly he looked at my way searching for a "yes". 

After what took like years, I finally nodded. 

"GO Yura Unnie! You got this! Make it a good one so we can brag about this to Sojin and Hyeri!" Minah yelled at us. 

"Are you ready?" He said grabbing the pepero stick. After taking one quick final glance at Jjong Oppa I nodded my head in response.

If he looked like he wanted to stop me that bad, why dont he? I dare him.

"I'm going in," Park Bo Gum said aloud facing closely towards me now. I quickly closed my eyes and felt...warm minty lips. NICE, That was quicker than I had thought. 

Wait a second, I know this chap stick. It's the one I had bought for...Jjong OPPA??!!

--- To be continued --- 

Stay in tune for Chap. 3! every week I update so please do! bye loves ^^