Yura's POV

We Got Married...Again!

 

"Ugh," I sighed out loud. I was in my van heading out to my next designated place, SBS studio. I leaned towards the window and started squinting out towards the burning sun where its violent rays were hitting against my cheek. Great! Now, the sun is adding more wrinkles to my face! As if work wasn't enough! 

I naturally sighed out loud one more time before closing my eyes and started wandering off far into my thoughts, never wanting to return back to the real world. 

Thank God, I only have one more schedule before I can finally leave for home. Yes, home! I want to leave already. I still have one more appearance on Running Man. Oh well, at least it's Running Man where it's actually fun and entertaining. And where I won't be trampled with questions about Girl's Day's new album or our secret diet plans, which honestly is not even real. A fast metabolism is always what I want to say. However, the questions that especially ticks me off most is about...Jjong Oppa

It's been 6 months since the last shooting of We got Married with Jjong Oppa. I can still remember it as clear as day.

The director had yelled "CUT" when Jjong Oppa had sighed out aloud and patted my head while gently my hair.  After what seemed like an eternity, he gracefully stood up from the ground where we were sitting and said "Yura' ah, I'm really gonna miss filming with you. I genuinely mean it."

I quickly trailed behind him. I was gonna really miss his awkwardness, his sincere actions of always caring and watching over me, keeping me out of trouble and mishaps all the time. Who is gonna be as kind as Jjong Oppa was to me? He was the only Oppa who ever cared if I have had a decent meal after my hectic schedules, not just food on-the-go like ramen or kimbap. Someone who was actually curious about how my day went with my schedules throughout the day. Someone who cares if I am wearing too thin on a cold snowy day in Seoul. 

Quickly these thoughts exited my mind as Jjong Oppa hugged me tightly in front of the staff members. And as he did, my heart rate had escalated quickly... almost like it wanted to run and escape out of my chest. 

THUMP THUMP THUMP ....

---

I couldn't breath properly for a second. Somehow Jjong Oppa noticed and released me softly. 

"Sorry." He chuckled afterwards still staring down at me. Hands around my arms this time.

Even though Jjong Oppa had let me go, my heart was still beating rapidly. I tried darting my eyes from his to slow to down my heart rate, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I decided to look up, however first making my way through his stripped grey turtle neck sweater and slowly up to his chin and nose that I've always loved touching, and slowly but surely into his deep mesmerizing brown eyes that just swallows me into them every time.  

For a minute, it seemed like the world had stopped and paused. Like it was deciding to give us another chance to just be with each other, to embrace one another's presence. 

I cracked a smiled and softly said, "It's okay, Oppa. I'll miss you...too." The last words I had almost whispered. I couldn't believe this was happening. After thirty something episodes SBS had decided to pull the plug. Just when Jjong Oppa was finally deciding to open up to me, too! Nothing but questions had flooded in my mind. Ugh if only I could freely voice my thoughts in my head. They would sooo be in hell.

He smiled and quickly turned towards the staff members bowing down and thanking all of them for a great run on the program. 

"I want to thank every single one of you who had contributed so much of your time into this program. Without you guys, Yura and I would not be standing here with such a successful run on this program. I know that earlier this year, I had ran into some rumors that had placed many of you into very uncomfortable positions. I sincerely apologize for that. Even though there may never be any way of which I can make it up towards you guys. Hopefully, my great gratitude towards you guys will." He then started bowing down again. 

I, too, then started bowing down and thanking all of the staff crew members. I tried to sneak a look at Jjong Oppa, but I couldn't. I was afraid that I would go soaring for another hug. 

---

"Yura'ah," screamed someone outside of my van. 

Geez, whoever it was better have a legitimate reason as to why they had  to ruin my thoughts. I sighed once more before realizing that we were in the parking lot of SBS studio.  I turned to look at my manager who was sitting behind me busily running through papers. Scrambling to check off last minute appearances and checking in with my hotel with Minah, Hyeri, and Sojin in Japan for their music program collaboration with Music Core next week. 

I opened the door to find Minah, who was frowning at me. She had a long pink t-shirt dress on paired with white converse and laced socks. Something that totally transcribes her personality. Girly and cute. 

Behind her back was her lucky brown leather mini backpack that she brings literally everywhere with her. She believes that with it on, she will find her true prince charming one day. Which I always call BS, but not in front of her. She's far too innocent. 

"Unnie, what took you so long, huh?" She sulkily questioned me. 

I started to feel bad.

"Unnie, did you know that I was waiting to surprise you when I found out both of us were going to make appearances on the same program? But you took sooooo long to get here that I got tired and decided to wait in the parking lot instead." She gave me the biggest pout I had ever seen from her. 

"Minah'ah. Sorry," I couldn't help but slightly chuckle because of  her  adorable aegyoo. 

She eventually got happy again and we both quickly went inside the studio to start filming. 

--

"Yura unnie. Let's go to the refreshments. Yeah? I know you like to eat." Minah quickly guided me towards the fruits, punch, and sandwiches that were set up for the crew members. 

We were scheduled to start filming 30 minutes after arrival but a little mishap of communication happened between the studio and one of its other guest star. Hopefully it's an actor. Lee Seung Gi? I was getting all giddy. Maybe even Won Bin to accompany him, too? 

I decided to look around only to find Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Yoona, and Tiffany who were surrounded by all of the male hosts. They were here promoting their new single "Party". Man, I was getting a little jelly looking at them. They were all blonde except for Tiffany who was just smiling showing off her adorable eye smile. For a minute, I decided to give it a try, too.

"Unnie. are you okay? Your eyes keep twitching?" Minah asked out aloud with a sandwich in her left hand and an apple in her right. 

I glared at her. 

"I was trying to do an eye smile. Do I look weird?" I turned to her.

As expectantly, she laughed and said "Unnie, you look fine the way you are already!" 

I raised my brow "Why don't you teach me? People seem to like your eye smile!"  

She flashed me her eye smile and said "Unnie, it has to come naturally. People like you are just naturally pretty. Yo u don't need no eye smile." 

I can tell she was just trying to boost my self-esteem. I give her credit, but it wasn't working. 

After a good 20 minutes, I was starting to get annoyed. Who is this other guest star?? How come they're not hurrying up. Don't they consider the other crew members who has to stay up all night editing the program and making adjustments? Rude. tsk, tsk. I despise people like this. 

"Unnie, I'm full. Let's go sit over there!" Minah said out loud interrupting my thoughts. That was when the other male hosts had started to realize we were there, too.

"Minah, Yura!" Yoo Jae Suk Oppa had yelled out to us. He gave us the "over here" gesture and quickly we obeyed.

"Hello Oppa!" Minah yelled out again. I just nodded and bowed out of respect 

"Girls' Day and SNSD are here! What an episode! Ah, we also have Park Bo Gum, too!" Oppa Jaesuck gestured ys towards his right. 

Ouuh, he's more handsome in real life. 

Minah quickly bowed and said, "Sojin Unnie has a crush on you! Hehe, she said you're the most handsome music host!" Minah giggled afterwards and playfully hit his arm. 

What a flirt, I thought. 

"Are you a 93' baby?" Minah asked out loud. He quickly nodded. "We're friends then! Let's talk casual, okay?" She then turned to me and said "This Unnie here is old. She was born a year before us, so she's a Noona!Minah said pointing to me.

I thought he was blushing for a second, but all he did was smile and nod. But for some odd reason, he kept darting my eyes. Oh well, he probably thinks I'm awkward looking or something. I jus shrugged it off. OH well.   

That was when Gary Oppa had yelled out loud "Park Bo Gum 'sshi has a little crush on one of the Girl's Day members." He said with a teasing tone "He was all excited when he found out that Yu-". 

Wide eyed, Park Bo Gum interrupted Gary Oppa and said, "I-I-I just think she's really pretty and I like her personality!" He said taking quick glances at me all the while trying to cover Gary Oppa's mouth from speaking any further.  

Now I could really tell he was blushing.   

When Minah had finally realized the situation, she slightly nudged me and said "I guess Jong Hyun Oppa has competition then!!" Not realizing that it was a tad bit too loud. 

I shot a glare at her and said "Minah!" But all she did was giggle as always. 

"Who do I have competition with?" A sudden but yet familiar voice had asked from behind all of us. I've heard this voice before, in fact, many times. 

Wait... it can't be....

Minah being quicker turned around and yelled out, 

"Jong Hyun Oppa!?"

 

--- TO BE CONTINUED --

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Tune in next week for the second chapter of We got Married Again! i'll try to update every Monday ^^ until then bye loves