The Secret.......

My Mistake

Krystal didn't know where to sleep in the dorm and doongwoo suggest her that she should sleep in Dongwoo and Sungyeol room. Krystal refuse too but Dongwoo and Sungyeol didn't care about her answer and just sleep in there.

So it was late at night in midnight Krystal couldn't sleep at all not because of Dongwoo and Sungyeol room, its because she doesn't feel comfortable staying at the same place and time with Myungsoo and Sarah but she has to live through it.While Krystall couldn't sleep she heard the door open in the room she is sleeping in and Krystal doesn't know who is it. The person came and check on Krystal and whisper to her,"I'm sorry my lovely Krystal.I will try to get you back and leave Sarah. You are the one for me not her."Myungooo said. After Myungsoo said that he lightly touch her face and said,"Oh..how i miss the feel of you cheeks every time you sleep and your hair."Myungsoo finish by saying Goodnight to Krystal and left the room.

Krystal woken up from her slepp and cried because she misses his words and the way he touch her face but she feels so wrong that he is going to give up on Sarah and come back to come get her.After Myungsoo had left and her thoughts are done she couldn't sleep at all that she pull an all nighter listen to BTS song to help calm her feeling for Myungsoo.

The Nex Day.....

It was early 6:00 am in the morning and Krystal had woken up and decide to cook breakfast for them and she did. After finish cooking for them she decides to wake them up and she woke them up one by one until she got into Myungsoo room.Krystal hesistant to go into Myungsoo room but she try to be brave and confindent going in and she did. Krytsal knock on the door and told Myungsoo and Sarah to come and wake up and eat the breakfast that she had cooked. Upon heairng Krystal waking Myungsoo up,Myungsoo woke up so fast and turn and saw Krystal face that made him plaster a huge smile on his face.While Sarah in the other hand didn't see.

So they all had woken up and went tos the table and eat.While they are eating Myungsoo kept on looking at Krystal that made her fell uncomrtable because Sarah was also their watdching them to. So Krystal decides to excuse herslf to the bathroom and said that she is full.

Myungsoo POV:

"OMG! She made my favorite food, Gosh i miss this food so much!" "I kept on looking at her but she keeps on avoiding my gaze.Is it because i don't look handsome?or Is it because Sarah is here? Oh well at least i can see her beautiful face.

While Krystal was in the bathroom she decides to call her friends,f(x) and BTS and said that she wants to hangout with them today and they agreed to it. So Krystal is preparing to get ready on a date with f(x) and BTS and had already wash the dishes from the breakfast that they had. Krystal heard the doorbell ring and she went and open the door and saw a little kid on the doorstep."Hello, there little boy."Krystal said."Hello,Noona."the little boy said."What are you doing here?"Krystal said."Oh, I'm here for my parents."the litte boy said."Who are your parents?"Krystal asked confuse."Oh,my baby Maxell."Sarah said as she went to the door and hugged her son happliy."Mommy"the little boy said.Wait! The little boy mom is Sarah and who is the dad!? Wait, don't tell me its Myungsoo?!"Oh,daddy!"the little boy sadi, that made Krystal turned around and was shock that it was actually Myungsoo who is the dad of this little boy."Oh we forgot to tell you this is our son Kim Maxell."Sarah said that totally made Krystal shocked and made her jaw dropped.

Hope you enjoy this  short update and their will be part two to this.Please comment,subscribe and upvote the chapter.Well update soon!