3 .

SKIN

Burning.

Nothing, but scorching heat lapping at her once numb libs.

Moreso, the fire was underlayered by an excrutiating hunger.She thought it was thirst,but all her senses were bathing more and more into a single all consuming hunger that didn't seem to respond at any of the common trials.

The voices were maddening.Swarming around her head,never ceasing to make themselves noticed, like an irritating pest.

Hana fought against retraints that had her pinned to a somewhat rough surface,but everytime she tried opening her eyes she'd only be welcomed by pitch black.

​It seemed like ages before she finally managed to separate the different adressing voices, one of which she most definitely didn't expect hearing from anytime soon,much less listening to.

" I told ya , it's not going to be easy;she ing drained it all out of me!"

" If you were gonna act stupid in love, at least you could've chosen a less  ...."

" Don't patronise me! You were going to leave me."

" Woohyun.You're just like me, now."

" Just forget it.I'm never gonna be able to change your mind, am I?!,now I even have to stand you like...foringever!"

"Shut...up."Hana whined, fairly aware that was parched,making her voice sound so out of ordinary.

It was almost like she had been force fed and a huge lumb was stuck in the middle.Unconsciously she at her lips.

" Oh, she's awake."

" Stupid,how long is it gonna take for you to understand we..."

"Right, vamps don't sleep.Kinda the bummer,have to say;I miss sleeping."

"Hana,can you hear me? I'm going to lift the blindfold.I need you to..."

" How can you be here?Get the hell away from me!"she screamed(at least she tried to),clawing at the sound of his voice,the hungry hissing echoing around the room.

Unaffected by her tantrum,Sunggyu pulled on the fabric,an all familiar apologetic smile attached to his unchanged face the minute she came to see him after more than 9 centenials.She hated him! She loathed him to such extreme that she felt like sinking her fangs into that  white marble skin just so she could taint its perfection.

" Hi."he simply said.

Just like ancient times;a man of a few words.

Well, a vampire , now.

​She had to snigger bitterly at that.But, before she could bite a snide remark she was assaulted by a recently new face,peeking from behind him with curious red gleaming eyes.A newborn?!

Then she recalled the last events and smirked.

It wasn't a total loss confronting her brother's tormented being after all that time.

"I'm assuming you thrive in my suffering.Which means you're back to your old self."Sunggyu spoke gently,while her hand.

"How does it feel?" she rejected the touch,following his every move.

He silently broke all the restraints,completely ignoring the way her body contorted in launching at him.

Which Hana did, the first chance she got.She wished it would've been more satisfactory when biting down on his neck,but with every drop she only felt devoid, like on nothing.

"Sorry, sis.I'm afraid you'll have to postpone.I haven't exactly been able to feed properly since you've so kindly deprived me of my personal stash."he laughed while keeping his hands beside his lying body on the floor."It's been one hell of a process,though."

"Is that what you call it now?How evolved of you."she jumped up from him.

Sunggyu was even faster,contrary to his words.The next second he joined the other newborn vampire,bringing him close to the recent bite marks.

She knew just how insatiable newborns could get and this one wasn't any different;at the rate he ,her brother would need a  blood tranfusion on his own.

Ironic!

The sight of them was bitter sweet and Hana had to admit she found herself looking in the mirror,like replaying her own 'birth' into the dark world.

At that time it had seemed the only way for the young and naive Sunggyu to save his sister from a terrible fate,but she never forgave him for practically depriving her from chosing on her own.That was the only time her newly imposed  nature had taken control over her senses and she remembered tasting the most alluring thing in her whole life,bringing Sunggyu close to collapsing.

His new toy was not any different.

Well, she may have spoken too soon. Sunggyu's body started to lose balance,until he finally fell on his knees,the younger's fangs leaving scratching marks on his neck at the sudden movement.

"Great."she huffed.

She pushed him off , grabbing her brother and pulling him towards her personal stash,only to come off handed.There were only two bags of supressant blood products left!

"What the hell?!"

"I promise I'll refill as soon as possible."the other one joined them."HE...he didn't use any,but made me drink them;I had no idea the amount I'd be needing.And he wouldn't give up on cleaning yours with his. I knew he bluffed,but I sorta wanted to believe him,also."

" The drug."Hana whispered.

"Yeah, it was not a pretty sight.But he didn't give up.Guess now,he's the one drained out?"he searched for confirmation.

"Those bags couldn't have made much of an impact on you.You must've felt hungrier than me."she looked at him.

"Possibly.He didn't think so.HE was beyond mad when he found out I tried to...."

" Well,it felt almost the same."she admitted.

"Revenge is sweet, huh?"

"Apparently, not."she took a look at Sunggyu."Dammit, now I have to help him?"she scrunched her nose.

"I'd be much obliged."

"wow, you got that from him?"she fake laughed.

"Well, seeing how ed up these days have been and where it got us,I would really apreciate it if you'd still help this fool."he pointed at himself."All this can't go to waste.What do you say, help a bro out?"he joked.

" You must be the foulest mouthed vampire I've ever encountered.For some strange reason I like you.But I can't help."she dead panned,much to his dismay.

"What do you mean?Are you that upset..."

"Oh, that's the least I can say.But it's not really the issue."she palmed Sunggyu's chest,feeling just the frailest blood flow.

"Look at him! How can you leave him like that?"

"He left me."she stepped aside.

"He was forced to! He had been punishing himself for centuries .Argh, he's gonna have my head for spilling this."

"I'm done taking crap from his mouth."

"Well tough;because that's exactly what you've been doing for the past days when he fed you his blood to save your ." the young one fumed in desperation.

Hana was speechless.But the thing that amased her the most was the extent Sunggyu went to ensure he saved both her and his lover at the stake of losing his last resources.

"You love him that much?"

"Like I said,he IS my life."he admitted,touching Sunggyu's own tattoo of a fleur de lis."So, please,can you help him?"he begged.