2 .

SKIN

That was getting beyond ridiculous! Having had her 8th fill of blood substitutes should have been more than fullfilling, instead Hana was raging after another shot, if not more of the alluring life force snorring calmly before her.

She couldn't even remember when was the last time she ever felt so thirsty!

Had she fooled herself to that extent?!

She controlled the craving, not the other way around.

So why was it that she barely left his drunken side for the last 12 hours? Almost like being afraid of losing sight.

She hated the feeling, hated the person, mostly hated her own choices.

The grumbling mess sprawled on the bed was little to annoying, very close to becoming utterly disposable if the ungodly sounds that came out of him didn't stop sooner.

Yet, all she could think about was taking in every single detail , something she never felt compelled to.

There it was again, that word.It irked Hana to the core.

In all her existance, there had only been one time she fell into that sweet deception.Her very own destruction, though he had called it salvation.Hah, what a grand pool of horse !

So, back to her recent turmoil, why on earth was she spellbound by a mere drunkard, after all those centuries?

Like mocking her inner struggle, the guy just snickered, revealing his abused flesh to her hungry eyes, chuckling faintly at her sharp inhale.

" Has it left your system yet, or are you still hell bend on tasting me?"he asked, slowly opening the pair of glossy eyes.

Before she could speak her mind, Hana realised what had happened.He had been drugged and whatever the bastard was high on, she indirectly exposed herself to with the first sip she had taken.

"I'm guessing that's a No and Yes answer."he laughed, trying to flip his legs to the edge of the bed."Well, he's gonna have a hell of a trip! Serves him right for trying to ditch me."he growled, scratching his dark locks into a more messy bundle.

Odd enough, Hana found his behaviour funny.

Must be the drug speaking.

"Sure hope he's half as good as you in dealing with the hunger.Otherwise, he'll be sailing on  cruel waves."he added in a mocking voice."So, how about this, then? If  I say have a go, will you turn me?"he jumped right in front of her, all dark and serious when presenting her with his yummy wrist.."I'd be happy to offer the neck, but he kinda claimed the spot."he said with a calm voice.

"Skipping the odd questions of your knowledge and how ed up this already is, why would I listen to anything you have to say? And grant you a similar crazy wish on our first encounter?"she stepped back.

"You seem to be very understanding...uhm, how old are you again?" he seemed to study her for a second.

"Skip the formalities.i'm  not in the mood." Hana growled.

"Is it like a general thing with you bunch? He acts just as stuck up." the dark haired spoke unaffected.

"You bunch?!"she narrowed her eyes."You're walking on thin ice."

"I'd be more careful how I acted with the only one who can stop that drug's effect.The craving will only grow worse, sugar."he slurred the words, taking a seat on the near armchair.

"What the hell is that suppossed to mean?!"

"It's a shame, actually.You seem like a  pretty little girl.But just couldn't stop yourself.Just like the labbel promissed."he squealed like a mad man.

"Stop playing fool and answer! What was in that?"she clawed his neck.

"I'll tell ya if you turn me."he wheezed unaffected.

"Why would you follow a myth? You think it's a fairytale?"

"I can't lose him.He won't do it, but I feel how painful it is to let go.I'm not a coward, in fact I'm more egoistical than he'll ever allow himself to be.I tried to compell him to me by having him taste my drugged blood, but he disappeared before I could warn him.He'll come back for more, he has to."he dreamily confessed.

"Is there really a supressor?"

"Now why would you try and talk it out of me?"he dared to laugh in her face.

"Fancy words for someone on the verge of getting killed.Never try a vampire's patience."

"You sure you dont know him? You even talk like like him."he frowned, touching her tattooed arm."Fleur de lis.Sunggyu's favourite logo."he whispered in a lovingly way., tears pooling in his eyes.

Hana eased her hold until she completely backed away.

"Who  is he to you??"

"My life."he said simply staring at her.

The next second, Hana sank her teeth in him with a raging fit, with only one thought in mind:destroy his happiness.Because she already knew who he was talking about;what exactly he was fearing of losing.

He' d stolen that happiness from her ages ago when he'd turned her and no matter how hard he apologised, nothing could mend her broken heart than his own downfall, his own torment which would be having his loved one go through the same cursed exisence.

Finally, she had the means to have her revenge.

With that said, she gulped down  the last drop,rejoicing in the feeling that soon he 'd become Kim Sunggyu's worse nightmare.

But , in her haste she forgot one thing.He never told her about the supressor!

It was epic having the infamous Sunggyu burst through the doors after all those centuries in all his glory, pushing her into the nearest wall while craddling the unconscious man she'd just drained out.

"What the hell did you do??! Come on, Woohyun not like this...please, not like this."he kept chanting, pushing wrist to the said man's white lips.

If only he knew he was dooming his lover by his own doing! He had but one option to save him and that was giving him his blood.But he had no idea that he was saving a man on the verge of drawing his last breath, thus turning him into another night creature like himself, the very thing he'd feared happening.

Hana barely managed to enjoy the sight and thought before she felt like the pitts of hell their own lit her on fire, a hunger like never before experienced rushing through her system .