1004 (13)

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haneul prepared dinner for them, and since this was his first time to be here she wanted everything to be perfect. She set the table and cleaned up the kitchen. Once she was done she walked into her bedroom and got dressed. She wore a pair of skinny jeans and a hoodie. She liked casual sporty clothes. She let her hair fall freely and once she was done she walked out of her room and down the hallway and into the living room. 

She sat down and Z put his head in her lap. She smiled and petted him. She felt a little bit nervous and she had butterflies in her stomach. She found it stupid since it was only a friendly dinner that was all there is to it. In a way, she did find him attractive but for her, this was something new so at the time she would pull back. She wasn't sure what to do and sometimes she would feel scared. Every time they were together she would feel these little strange sparks between them, but was it too fast? Should she maybe give it a try? Or just keep a distance?

She enjoyed the way he called her and the way he treated her. He respected her and he had good manners. She was amazed by it, but at the time she felt kind of ashamed of herself because she didn't know what to say or how to react, she felt a bit old-fashioned at times, but she tried her best when she was around him. 

Ji Chang told her that it was okay and that things like that happen. He would tell her not to be scared but of course, it was easier said than done. But there was also a catch in the whole story, even when she wanted to pull back she couldn't. There was something that would pull her back and tell her to stay. Her inner voice was always right and at times it scared her, but she never regretted it. Many people, in general, didn't understand her, but he did. 

He was like a mystery to her and that attracted her. He was a mystery she wanted to know more about. Every time she would ask a question he would answer, but sometimes she just found it silly and she would stop it, but he would always start a new topic, so for her, spending time with him was amazing.

"I like him..." Haneul thought to herself. 

She looked down at Z and sighed. She had no intention to let him know that yet. If he makes the first move sure, if not it's okay. He does call her beautiful and every time her heart would skip a beat when he does that. She enjoyed it a lot, but she tried her best not to get carried away, after all, it's real life, not a movie. She leaned back a bit more on the couch and closed her eyes for a bit. Just as she got comfortable the doorbell woke her up from her thoughts. Z sat up and looked towards the front door. She smiled as she knew who it was and got up, fixing her hair.

She then turned around and walked down the hallway. She opened the door and there he was. He was standing in front of her. He had a smile on his face and he was holding white roses. She moved to the side so he could come in. Once he entered she closed the door behind him. 

"Welcome." She smiled.

"Thank you for inviting me. This is for you." He said and handed her the roses and chocolate.

She took the flowers and chocolate from him and looked at him. 

"Thank you, you didn't have to." She said shyly. 

"It's my first time to come over, when it comes to you I don't mind." He smiled. 

She blushed and put the things down on the small table in the hallway and took his coat. She hung it on a hanger and gave him slippers. He looked at her and smiled. She then picked up the presents she got and both of them went into the living room. Z came running up to him and wagged his tail. Jong Suk patted him and sat down on the sofa.

Haneul put the roses in a vase that was in the living room and smiled. White roses were her favorite. To her, they were special and so gentle. She then turned around to face him. 

"White roses are my favorite, thank you." She said shyly.

He smiled and stood up, walking over to her. She looked at him with curiosity. He gently wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. He had to, this force was pushing him to do it and he couldn't control himself anymore. He could feel her arms around his w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter