Failed Dates

Love in the First Degree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 - Failed Dates 

TOP
I sat quietly on my seat at a secluded small restaurant that my date has chosen to meet. It was inside a dark alley and it was literally hidden and the interior was dim and has these old furnitures and these animal's head as a decoration and fake guns--I hope, hanging freely on the ceilings.

 

I looked around to see if she has arrived only to come eye to eye with an old woman. She's gaping creepily at me her dentures about to fall off. I looked away only to see an old man walking towards me. He was grinning at me with his 2 teeth. I sat straight as the man approaches.

 

"Can I thake your orther now?" He asked spitting some of his saliva on my arms. I slowly put my arms down the table and wiped my arms with the table cloth not wanting to offend an old man. "Can you give me 5 more minutes? I can't seem to choose," I told him looking at the menu in front of me. He just nodded and walked away still grinning.

 

"Ohh lala Jill ith back!!!" The old man shouted and the other elderly copied him in unison. "Ohh lala Jill is back!!!" Okay this is getting kinda weird. I looked at the girl who just went in this must be her.

 

"Hey I'm Jill," she offered her hands and I took it."TOP."

 

"Sorry I'm a bit late," a bit late. She sat on the chair in front of me and she just stared at me for a while her face expressionless.

 

She has this long straight black hair with side bangs that reached her nose covering her one eye. She also got this dark make up going on in her eyes and her lipstick was black.

 

"Oh did I tell you why I'm late?" she asked. I just shrugged. "I went hunting, see that? Those are my collections," she pointed at the animal's heads on the wall. What did I get myself into? She's an emo hunter. "That old man, he's my grandfather. He taught me how to hunt. Wanna try it sometime?" I didn't answer her question. I just shot her a fake smile and called for his grandfather to order something. I ordered a rib eye and she ordered some googley eye fish. What the heck was that?

 

Minutes of waiting and she just talked about hunting and more about herself not even bothering to ask me about myself. She even demonstrated her stance when hunting. How to get out of this date! Im screaming inside, I don't know how to get out of this date alive.

 

Our orders came and hers was disgusting. It was a bowl of eyeballs of different kinds of fishes and mine was a cupcake size of rib eye. How amazing this date can get?

 

She was staring at my rib eye when I'm about to put it in my mouth. "Are you really eating that?" she asked me with her poker face. I should be the one asking her that.

 

"Uhm I ordered it. To eat it," I calmly answered her with my eyebrows narrowed. "How can you eat such a poor animal's flesh?" She said with raised and cracked voice. Is she about to cry?

 

And yes she did. She stood up on her seat and "How can you eat such poor animal's flesh!" she shouted at me, the elderly turned to watch us as she screamed her lungs out to me. I stood up and told her to calm down and get down from her seat.

 

"No you can't make me!" she stubbornly stomped her feet on her seat and kept on screaming. The elderly shouting profanities at me as well. 3 2 1! "I'm outta here!" I just rolled my eyes and walked away from our table calmly.

 

"You hurt my grand daughter'th feelingth! Yiu will never find thrue lav! You will die alone and mitherable!!!" was the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter