Chapter 10 : The fight

THE SUN

Today is the second day..and it can be the last day for Ahyoung come to Jonghoon’s house because tomorrow his parent come from abroad. Jonghyun pick her up, he wait for her in front of her apartement,

“You remember right?, today is the last day you come to my house..after this it’ll be difficult to come,” Jonghyun said not long after Ahyoung get in his car.

“Hmm..today, I’ll record his testimony and spent much time with him..can I bring him to the park near your house?,” she asked for Jonghyun permission.

“Are you serious?, you’ll be in trouble if security know you…don’t thinking such useless thing like that,” from his tone, it’s like he little bit angry.

“Okay..I won’t do that, sorry.”

“His condition is not that good, if you bring him to the park, I’m worried if something goes wrong, and he can get operation if his condition worse,” he tried to explain that the security is not the only reason he didn’t allow her to bring his hyung to the park.

“Okay..okay, I know, I won’t do that. We’ll spent the time in his room,” then look at outside, “ah..I remember something that I want to ask you,” she said while turn her head to face the driver Jonghyun, “why you give someone else car number to the detective when you are the one who follow me in this past week.”

“He also followed you in this past week, whenever I followed you, he always there, he also come to your radio anniversary concert last time..” he tried to explain what he saw, “and he know my name..it’s really strange, I don’t think I ever meet him..,” not long after that, suddenly he stop the car and get closer to Ahyoung, Ahyoung who shocked with his action, hit him, “what are you doing?,” he asked.

“I am the one who should ask that, what are you doing?,” she look angry.

“Can you see?, I tried to lower your seat, we almost there, you should hide so CCTV won’t captured you. You think I’ll kiss you?, you want me to do that?,” he teased Ahyoung.

“What are you saying?, are we that close so you can say that word in front of me?,” she look embarrassed, “I can do it by myself,” then she lowered her seat and cover herself with blanket.

“Why I can say that word in front of you?, we were really close, didn’t we?. Almost everyday you come to the hospital to delivered me lunch, then you gave me memo in every lunch, we eat together in hospital rooftop, I ever held your hand..don’t you thik we are that close?,” Ahyoung look at him strangely.

“You know it already, I do that because I misunderstanded you as Jonghoon, your brother..why bring up about that again,” she said without uncover the blanket from her face.

“Okay..okay..I know,” then they are in silent mood. Then the car stop, still in silent mood, Ahyoung wondering whether they are still in first gate or already in parking, because Jonghyun didn’t say anything to her,

“Are we arrive?, say something,” she asked, she heard ‘hmm’ from Jonghyun then she uncover the blanket from her face, suddenly Jonghyun face, their distance is about 5 cm, only 5 cm, Jonghyun grab her hands then in light speed, he kiss Ahyoung in her lips, then said,

“Have a great day with my brother, I’ll come when dinner time,” Ahyoung still frozen, “why, should I give you another kiss so you can regain consciousness?,” Ahyoung move from hr position then get out from the car abruptly, she couldn’t face Jonghyun’s face,

“Be careful, ” she said, after bowing she run to the back door of Jonghyun’s house.

*

It’s lunch time, Ahyoung feeding Jonghoon, but it’s seem her mind is not fully there, she is thinking about something else,

“why?, is there something wrong?,” Jonghoon asked.

“No, there isn’t. Do you want another bowl?,” she asked then Jonghoo, he is shaking his hand,

“You can record my testimony after this, Jonghyun told me that today is our last day meeting like this..” he move from his current position to comfortable position, “I’m sorry that just this that I can do for you, I can’t help you with something else.”

“It’s more than enough, after this you can focus on your health and pray for my success in this fight..and I'll pray for you too, let's meet again when we done with our fight..” she smile to him, he smile back to her, “but, if I bring your recorded, your face will be known by public, is it okay?,” she asked, she starting worried about him and his family.

“I already thought about that..it's okay, it's really hard for me to hide in my entire live..Jonghyun told me too, that it's okay to do this..we can fight back to our dad for make me hide like this..after operation, if the operation success, I want to live like another human..” after heard that Ahyoung smile while nodding.

“Okay, should I styling you first?,” she asked while fix his hair, “yapp..should we start now?,” she asked, after he nodded, she start record what he said, a video with 2 minutes duration save in her phone, “thank you, Jonghoon-ah,” after recording, she come to him then hug him tightly.

“If I succeded in my fight, can we back like before..as a couple,” Ahyoung smiling then kiss his forehead, “It's mean yes, right?,” Ahyoung not answering it, she just smile to him again.

*

After dinner, Jonghyun her to the broadcasting station, on her way there she get call from Soojin,

“Hello, unni,” she said after pick up her call.

“Yah..I checked the car number that Jonghyun gave to me last time..and something shocking I found..from the car owner..,” Soojin said.

“Unni, the one who stalked me in the whole week was him, why you checked it..,” Ahyoung answer Soojin while looking at Jonghyun, he know that the one they talkin about is him.

“I did stalked you, but someone else too..there was someone else, beside me..why you don't believe me..”

“Yah..don't fight, I'll send you the owner of the car..I'm sure you'll be shock too..like me..” she end the call, not long after that she get messege from Soojin..after reading the messege, her hand trembling..she doesn't believe it..Jonghyun saw that..”you said he come to my radio anniverasry concert, right?,” she asked, but she just look straight, Jonghyun stop his car,

“Why, is there something wrong?,” he asked then take her phone from her hamd, “hmm..he is the one who meet me in your radio anniversary concert..Nam Minjoon?,” he's reading the car owner data.

“Hs stalked me?, why?,” she asked, not sure to whom.

“Do you know him?,” he asked, “I'm curious too, because he know my name..”

“He is my brother patient and he is also regular customer in our florist. Since when he did this?, since high school?, or..”

“He know about your family too?,” he asked again. She trying to remember everything about Mingook from her brother patient diary..he lost his mother, there is someone who want to approached him when someone else not..

“Did I meet him when I was high school?,” she asked to herself, then turn her head to Jonghyun who still hold her phone, “why you stoped the car?, I'll be late..let's go,” she suddenly get angry to Jonghyun, he start the car,

“I stoped the car because you trembeling just now, and I worried about you..what's wrong with this girl?, after in that kind of state she suddenly getting angry..,” he is grumbling, Ahyoung smiling to him.

“When is your brother operation?,” she suddenly asked about his brother, make him take a deep breath.

“The doctore in charge said to me that we can opperate him this week, maybe the day after tomorrow he'll enter the hospital, why you want to go there too?,” he asked.

“I want it, but I can't right?.”

“You know so well, just pray for him. And fight for your brother, you said that the court accepted your wish..help that detective to gether the evidances, don't only care about my brother.”

*

A day after the operation, is the day when the first court held. She is waiting for the prosecutor if the charge in front of the court room. Minjoon didn't come today, just the driver that paid by Minjoon come to give testimony for the actual accident, the video that Ahyoung recorded lat time was played, the identity of Jonghoon not leaked because Jonghyun cover it..Jonghyun come and said that the one who talked in that video is him, he recorded it from long time ago,

“Thank you..” Ahyoto the prosecutor that just come out from the court room.

“It's just the start let's fight together for it..and be carefull..” behind him there is Jonghyun who looking at her deeply, “then I'll go for now..” he's bowing to Jonghyun and Ahyoung.

“It was hard for you..let's go eat..”

“Thank you for coming, I know that his identity shouldn't leaked in here..you must be really tired after operating him..” she is rubbing is back.

“Don't do it..” Ahyoung smiling, “I said, don't do it..”

“Okay..sorry..ah, how is his condition now?,” she asked about Jonghoon.

“He is still in coma..after operation in her brain..you are not asking about me?,” he asked.

“I'll treat you today, you look so tired..after this get some sleep,” she is walking pass him then suddenly he is grabbing her hand, she turn her face, “why suddenly?,” he just smile.

“I'm really tired after fighted..in operating room and in court..give me recharge, okay?,” and smiling again, Ahyoung confused but she couldn't pull her hand from his, because he held it tightly.