The meet up

Corpse Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Victor! We need to go to the wedding rehearsal right now!”

Victor mom shout his name loud when she about to leave the house. She’s keep asking her husband about the plan that they made just to make the wedding perfectly done.

“Remember… We must do it, according to the plan. No matter what happen. Understand?”

“Of course, I understand my darling.”

Victor rushing downstairs and run up right in the carriage that will take him to his future wife house. While Victor in the carriage, busy listening to his mother plan about the wedding, Victoria, the future wife is busy prepare herself in her best look to impress Victor. A person whom she never met nor even talk.

“I wonder how he’s look. Do you think he will love me?”

Victoria asks her maid. She tries to shake off her nervous feels by talking a lot about Victor. Her maid just laughs and companies her.

“Just marry… It has nothing to do with love.”

She tilts her head and found her parent is standing in front the door, look pretty concern with this wedding. Why not? They want Victoria to marry is just because Victoria family is broke. Or more correctly is poor.

“I bet you must love each other.”

Victoria parent look at each other with a disgust look and quickly look away.

“Of course not! Get her done quickly. They can be here in anytime from now.”

They start moving and by the time Victoria fix her hair, Victor and his family already arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter