don't touch my girl.

troublemaker ★

 

"Hyuna, are you okay?" Hyunseung asked in concern, patting her back as Hyuna grabbed another tissue and cried into it. She gently shook her head as Hyunseung put his arm around her shoulder. *Why is she so affected...* he thought to himself. As though Hyuna could read his thoughts, she sighed deeply then said calmly, "Does 2 years of knowing each other and having feelings for each other just boil down to this? A year of being in a relationship? Just that day he told me that he only had eyes for me. But now? It hurts that we can't make our relationship public, but it hurts even more knowing that everything we went through together doesn't mean a thing to him compared to that Kim ~~~~~. Why Yong Junhyung? Why her?" the tears rolled down her face uncontrollably as she leaned against Hyunseung's chest for support.
 
The gears in Hyunseung's brain started moving and they clicked into place. A frown formed as he came to a conclusion.
Yong Junhyung had been two-timing you and Hyuna, but he gave up Hyuna in the end.
 
"Stay here Hyuna. Don't go anywhere okay?" he pulled her away from him and she nodded. Hyunseung grabbed his coat and went back to the dorm.
 
"Yong Junhyung?" he shouted as he swung open the door. The rest of the members stopped their activities and looked at Hyunseung, the look in his eyes was enough to make them shudder. "Yes..?" the rapper peeked out of the bathroom, a towel in his hand as he dried his hair. "Out here. Now." Hyunseung commanded. Not wanting to agitate his fellow member any further, Junhyung threw the towel beside the sink and walked out, avoiding the members' looks. Hyunseung pulled Junhyung to somewhere quiet; he knew that he had gotten into trouble with Hyunseung.
 
"Spit it out. Everything that you had with Hyuna." Hyunseung demanded. Junhyung put his arms up. "Woah, hold it bro I had nothing to do with Hyuna." The dancer flared up at this statement. "WHAT?! YOU HAD A ONE YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER AND YOU'RE ACTING AS IF NOTHING EVER HAPPENED?! Are you even human?!" he dealt Junhyung a hard blow in his stomach, which sent him doubling over. Junhyung kept silent, it would do him good. Seeing that Junhyung didn't seem to care, Hyunseung continued. "You gave up your one year relationship with Hyuna for ~~~~~? A bastard like you doesn't even deserve ~~~~~!" his eyes were filled with such rage. "Then who deserves ~~~~~? You?" Junhyung retorted. Hyunseung paused for a moment. *Me? I'm just a coward who doesn't even dare to confess to her, who just did nothing and watch her fall into the arms of this guy. Who am I to even say that he doesn't deserve her?*
 
All these thoughts ran through his brain, but what came out of Hyunseung's mouth  was just, "Don't touch my girl." Junhyung smiled, despite the pain that he was feeling in his abdomen. "Oh, you finally admitted that you like her, eh? What a possessive admirer." Hyunseung covered his mouth. *. I just did not say that did I...* "Yes, and I won't let you anywhere near her. So stay away from her. Far, far, away." Hyunseung glared back. *Oh my god, what's wrong with me?! Why do I keep saying such things....* "We'll see." Junhyung replied, then turned his back and walked away.