I'll protect you.

troublemaker ★

You waved goodbye to your choreographer who had choreographed the moves for your upcoming music video. It had been a long day with the dance practice, but it was worth it. On your way out, you knocked into Junhyung.

"Ah! So sorry Junhyung oppa!" you pouted.

Junhyung laughed. "Haha it's okay ~~~~~. Did you just end dance practice?"

You nodded. "Yup, I'm really tired."

"Tired huh? I know just the thing to perk you up. Hmmm... how about some....." Junhyung trailed off.

"CHOCOLATE MACCHIATO!" the both of you chorused. You giggled; both of you shared the same taste.

~~~

You and Junhyung ambled towards the nearby cafe, talking at the same time. You arrived at the cafe, and thankfully there weren't many people. Taking a seat in the corner of the cafe, Junhyung whipped out his wallet. "My treat." he smiled. You smiled back and thanked him, not forgetting to request for a slice of black forest cake, your favourite. He came back soon after, carrying a tray of 2 glasses of chocolate macchiato and a slice of cake.

You happily dove into black forest paradise, then glanced up at Junhyung. "Want some?" you shoved the plate towards Junhyung, who opened his mouth in response. You blushed at his cheeky behaviour and cut a piece of the cake for him, gently putting it into his mouth. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the heavenly taste of the cake, as you took another bite of yours.

After you had eaten half of the slice of cake, Junhyung tapped your hand. "You have a bit of cream.... here." He pointed to the right corner of his lips.

"Here?" you touched the left corner of your lips.

"No no ...... Let me help you instead." Junhyung smiled and took a napkin, slowly leaning closer then dabbing the right corner of your lips softly, as you looked at his handsome facial features which were so close to your face. You had to admit he was handsome, but ..... *Why doesn't Junhyung make my heart beat as fast as Hyunseung does..?*

"Done." Junhyung pulled back slowly to be greeted by your bambi eyes.

"What?" he asked. "I know I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that."

You rolled your eyes. "You think too highly of yourself, Mr. Yong!" and both of you started laughing.

~~~

Hyuna linked arms with Hyunseung, as both of them started walking towards home. "Oppa.... I'm so tired. Can we get a drink?" Hyuna leaned her head on Hyuseung's shoulder, and the latter looked away. They were approaching the cafe near the Cube building, and Hyuna pointed towards it, and poked Hyunseung's shoulder to signal that she wanted to stop by. Peering in, she saw something that she hadn't expected.

Junhyung was this close to your face, she saw you staring at him, and the both of you laughed.

Hyuna's expression immediately changed and she marched into the cafe. Everyone else turned to look at the member of 4MINUTE who had abruptly entered the cafe. "WHAT ARE THE BOTH OF YOU DOING?!" she demanded. You and Junhyung stopped laughing and turned to look at your sister who was towering over the both of you. "I-" before you could even open your mouth to speak, Hyuna screamed at you. "YOU! It must be you who seduced him, you!" She raised her hand high, and you shut your eyes tight, waiting for the impact which never came. "KIM HYUNA. Stop it." You opened your eyes to see Junhyung standing up in front of you, holding Hyuna's wrist. "Yong Junhyung what do you think you're do-" she glared at him. "Stop criticising ~~~~~, will you?! She's innocent, she did nothing. Now if you would please leave us alone." he glowered at her, a menacing look in his eyes.

"Wh-wh-what...?" Hyuna cringed. Tears started to prick the insides of her eyes, and she could feel the hot tears sliding down her cheeks. "Y-y-you're scolding me...? For her...? You're shouting at me, for her...?"

Junhyung softened a little. But he had to be harsh - for the sake of you. "Yes. I will protect her, now or in the future. Now get out." his voice was harsh and cold, and Hyuna couldn't control herself anymore. "Fine." she muttered bitterly and walked out of the cafe.

Hyunseung stood there rooted to the ground, not knowing what to do. "Hyuna..... are you alright?" he whispered as he placed his arm around his shoulder, her hair. She plunged into his chest and Hyunseung automatically pulled her into a hug. "Hush hush, everything's fine Hyuna, just cry it all out." he comforted her, her body shaking with every audible sob. "Why....." she cried.

You watched as Hyuna left the cafe, and turned to look at Junhyung, who was still staring at the exit. "Junhyung oppa.... thank you....." you said. He turned to face you with a weak smile on his face. "There's no need to thank me. Just tell me next time when Hyuna does such a thing to you again, arasso?" he ruffled your hair. "Yes I will, gomawo oppa." you smiled back.


hi guys!! omg so sorry for not updating for like, a month T_T