news.

troublemaker ★

The next day, photos of you and Junhyung were posted on the web.

YONG JUNHYUNG AND ~~~~ SPOTTED AT CINEMA.
Netizens speculated that the mysterious girl might be ~~~~~, but their company has denied rumours of them dating and assured that they were just normal colleagues and friends.

Both of your managers didn't ask you and Junhyung about the issue as they were both well aware of your relationship, and that the two of you were nothing more than friends.

But Hyuna wasn't that open-minded.

"Yong Junhyung!" she stormed into the practice room.

B2ST had just stopped dance practice for a break and Junhyung was wiping his hair with a towel when Hyuna entered.

"Yes? Do I look hot in this wifebeater?" he grinned.

Hyuna wasn't in the mood for jokes though. "That's not funny Junhyung. You went out with someone huh? Apparently a female? Who looks like ~~~~~?" she put her hands on her hips.

Junhyung simply just laughed.

"So what? Someone went out with Hyunseung eh?" he replied with a smirk.

Hyuna didn't know what to say. "Watch out Yong Junhyung." she retorted before stomping off.

Hyunseung heard the conversation and raised a brow. *So.... Junhyung and ~~~~~ went out for a movie yesterday? She chose Junhyung over me?.... Wow. I guess they are together after all.* he looked down at his shoes, which were as grey as his heart. *Well I guess I can't force things, huh? If she's happy, then I am too.*



TADA! notice the new poster up there? hehe ^^ thanks to kimxbb @ Corrupted Mind :D
btw, I think you guys know who the mystery guy is already ^^