Behind Hyuna's facade.

troublemaker ★

Hyuna flung her bag on the floor and fell onto her bed. "Aish I'm dead beat." She closed her eyes. It was a weekend and she had no schedules after the prerecording for MusicBank.

"Yah, can you stop complaining?! I'm trying to find inspiration for lyrics here." you spun around and shouted at her.

Hyuna rolled her eyes and reached for the remote control. "Why don't I watch television instead, maybe it'll even give you inspiration." she said sarcastically.

The moment she switched the television on, she saw you performing your duet with Yoseob. "Ah, isn't this MAMA? It must have been broadcasted again. Let's watch it!!" Hyuna grinned. You agreed and lay on your tummy beside Hyuna on her bed. You unknowingly smiled when you heard your own voice.

It wasn't long before Troublemaker started playing. You got off the bed and opened the door, when Hyuna said something, either to herself or you. "Ah, that kiss. I still remember it. My first kiss. It went to someone that I love, yet it was done for show, ironic huh? I still recall the taste of his tongue on my lips, the way he breathed down my arm, the way he smiled through that kiss for a brief moment. That moment is still so vivid in my mind." She patted her own cheeks and smiled to herself, recalling that moment.

You winced and paused for a moment, then swinging the door open suddenly and slammed it. *Cry no more over him, ~~~~~. Don't waste your tears.*  After regaining your composure, you grabbed a glass of water and went back into the room, acting as though nothing had just happened. "So you like Hyunseung, eh?" you casually asked. "Yup, and I bet he does too, from the way he kissed me." Hyuna smiled. *Control yourself, ~~~~~*  Surprisingly, you managed to hold back your tears, and it was a good start.

~~~

"No, you should do it like this.... Yes. Ah, your hands should be like this, yup just do it naturally." 

You were walking past the dance studio and you heard Hyunseung's voice coming from inside. Peering in, you could see Hyuna and Hyunseung together. practising the choreography for Troublemaker. *Those moves again....* You were about to look away when suddenly you saw Hyuna trip and fall.

Right on Hyunseung.

Their lips touched.

You took a step back and back-faced the door. *He likes Hyuna. Hyuna likes him. He doesn't like me. I don't like him. I don't have any feelings for him.* You overwhelmed yourself with these thoughts. After hearing a chuckle from inside, you left and walked down the hallway.

~~~

Dance practice had ended for Hyunseung and Hyuna, and they both packed their stuff to leave.

"Bye Hyuna." Hyunseung waved and smiled.

"Bye oppa!" Hyuna grinned back.

Hyunseung left the room. A few minutes later, someone entered. "Hyuna." the voice sounded deep. Hyuna spun her head around and spotted him. "Ah honey~~ it's you~~" She called sweetly and stood up. He smirked and walked towards Hyuna, wrapping his arm around her waist. "I saw ~~~~~ walking away from this dance studio just now. What did you do again?" his voice had a tad of annoyance in it.

"Mwo? Pfft, she must have seen it." Hyuna rolled her eyes and looked away.

He cupped her left cheek with his right hand, forcing her to look into his eyes. "What do you mean, 'it'?" He stared at her.

"Yah, she's my sister, not yours. Why are you so concerned about her anyway? Don't tell me you like her?" Hyuna pushed his hand away.

"She's your SISTER, Hyuna. And it's not like you don't know I only have eyes for you." he frowned.

Hyuna smiled a little, then took his arm off her waist. "Erm.... she saw Hyunseung and I kiss. But it was an accident!!!"

"You know she likes Hyunseung. Why are you doing this?"

Hyuna didn't know what to say. She grabbed her bag and was preparing to leave but he demanded for an answer. "You know me well enough to know why." she replied, before wriggling her wrist out of his grasp and leaving the place.



the mysterious guy aka Hyuna's crush/boyfriend has appeared ;)