Heartbreaker.

troublemaker ★

MAMA2011SG was over and all of the artistes were back in Seoul. Hyunseung was busy with Troublemaker promotions and you had to work your upcoming album, so both of you rarely saw each other around, and even if you did, you'd only have time for a "hi", let alone have meals or spend time together. You were thankful for that though; you wouldn't have to face Hyunseung and let the memories from that night come back again.

~~~

in the dance studio

Hyunseung wiped his sweat with a towel as he stood under a fan and cooled himself down. "Hyuna, we've practiced so many times already, can we go now?" he protested.

"Tch, take one more selca with me pretty pretty please?" Hyuna used her puppy eyes on him. Hyunseung nodded and after a selca, he packed his things and prepared to leave.  "Oppa you're really gonna leave?" Hyuna pouted and pleaded for one more dance practice. Hyunseung sighed. "Hyuna, I'm tired. Aren't you? Get some rest alright, don't overwork yourself. I'll ask Manager Lee to send you back alright?"

Hyuna went back to practising. "It's okay, I'll leave when I get tired. I still have to practice for the upcoming performances 4MINUTE is performing in anyway. Bye!"

Slinging his backpack over his shoulder, Hyunseung put on his cap and started walking home. *I haven't seen ~~~~~ for really long.... We haven't been spending much time together these days. I guess I should go look for her. After all, Hyuna probably won't be home that soon.* Hyunseung pondered. *I.... really miss her, to be honest.*

~~~

*Must. Get. That. Out. Of. My. Mind. Why do I care so much?!* you thought as you trudged back home to your apartment. "UGHS!" you let out a frustrated shout. Then came the sound of someone quickening his footsteps, and you increased your pace. *dammit could it be a thief or kidnapper or something?! a stalker?!*

You were about to start running when a voice said, "YAHYAHYAH!!! Kim ~~~~~ why are you going so fast?!"

*. it's him.* You bit your lip and continued walking.

Hyunseung frowned and chased after you. "Are you trying to test my stamina or something? Why did you walk so fast when you knew I was obviously chasing after you?" he panted.

"Heh. Erm hi." You forced a smile and waved at him casually.

"Aish I'm so tired. I saw your back view and heard your voice so I ran over. You okay? Is anything troubling you? You can confide in me yknow. I'm the knight who can get rid of all the princess' problems." Hyunseung grinned and pretended to be fighting with a sword in his hand.

*My problem? It's you. You can't possibly get rid of yourself, can you?* You let out a long sigh and shook your head.

"It hurts." you mumbled.

"Huh? Where? Are you okay?" Hyunseung asked with concerned eyes.

"It hurts. Inside." you bit your lip. *Would he get my hint...?

Hyunseung tilted his head. "Inside...? Stomachache? Headache? Wha-"

"It's okay. I'm fine." you managed a smile and continued walking. Hyunseung was confused, but he shook it off and walked behind you, in silence. *Why doesn't he get it....* you thought.

You reached your doorstep in no time and Hyunseung just followed you in as per usual. He plopped himself onto the couch and looked up at the wall in front of him. "Woah, is this recent?" he asked as he stood up and walked towards the picture hanging on the wall. You turned around and saw him staring at Hyuna's picture. "Oh that? Yeah it is. A fan gave it to her last week. Looks like you haven't been here for quite some time huh." you walked over to Hyunseung's side.

"Isn't she pretty?" Hyunseung gazed in awe. You yawned and nodded your head with your eyes half-open.

"No wait, correction-she's perfect." Hyunseung brushed his thumb across his lips and gazed at the picture.

You could feel your heart crumbling, you knew this wasn't good; your nose was already starting to feel weird. "Hyunseung oppa, I guess you should go. I'm turning in early tonight." You gestured towards the door. Hyunseung waved goodbye and disappeared down the stairs. Closing the door, you leaned against it, and let the tears flow once more. "Hyuna is just so perfect, how could I even have the thought that Jang Hyunseung actually liked me? She's so y, pretty, but you? You're nothing. Kim ~~~~~ you stupid fool. He's probably over the moon now, that he kissed the girl he actually liked." you said to yourself as you faced yourself in the mirror. "...... or maybe he tried to get close to me just because he wanted to get closer to Hyuna. ~~~~~, you are really one big fat idiot." your thoughts ran wild and you closed your eyes, telling yourself that you would stop crying over that jerk.