loving like a fool.

troublemaker ★

* RINGGGGGG *

The shrill bell rang, signifying the start of school. You quickly gathered your books and walked to your first class with Jirae. First period was Math, which you dreaded. Both of your classes were just next to each other, so you bade each other goodbye before stepping into your individual classrooms.

Everyone took their seats, and yours was just 2 seats diagonally behind Woohyun's. Perfect for spying on him during lessons, eh?

You tried paying attention while your teacher was droning on and on about algebra and what not, stuff that you didn't really understand. Not that you even bothered. Ah well, you could ask Jirae after school. Math was your #1 enemy anyway.

But the thing that really made you so distracted? No other than NamWoohyun.

There's something about him that just makes him so...... perfect. His flawless jawline. Outstanding features. Who wouldn't miss him with that perfect nose of his? Well, everything about him made you swoon.

You didn't even realise that you had been gazing at Woohyun for the past 15 minutes, and you were even smiling idiotically to yourself, with your chin rested on your palm, until your teacher mentioned your name. "Kim ~~~~~." You snapped back and immediately straightened up, and flipped through your textbook. "Errrmmmm...."

"Solve this equation on the board." she crossed her arms and looked at you.

"Erm... Let's see..... is the answer 1?" you wondered out loud.

Your response was greeted by laughter, laughter and more laughter from your classmates as they started laughing at you. "Ha! She must have been daydreaming about her prince charming again." someone said. You sat down immediately and buried your face in your hands, embarrassed. You could feel the teacher's eyes boring holes into you and all you wanted to do was to find a hole and hide in it.

Your teacher tapped the board and continued teaching. You took a glance at Woohyun and saw him smirking at you before turning back.

 

Was he laughing at you?

 



hey everyone! I've updated~ It's currently 1.15am lol, I wanted to continue my fic so I decided to write instead of sleeping hehehe. Anyway, I have a competition tmr so I gotta sleep soon T__T once again, thanks for reading / subscribing, you ! muacks! ♥ your comments, subscriptions and views mean a lot to me, really. It motivates me to update n__n