I miss you.

troublemaker ★

You sat on the bench in the park, a cup of hot cappuccino in your hand and a scarf wrapped around your neck. You sipped the cappuccino carefully as you gazed up at the stars in the sky. *I wish Hyunseung oppa was here with me.* You then looked down at your shoes, sneakers which Hyunseung had bought for you when the both of you went shopping the other time. That all happened before he was involved in TroubleMaker. You sighed and continued sipping your cappuccino, swinging your legs back and forth.

Suddenly, a voice whispered in your ear. "Yah." his breath sent shivers down your spine as it was so sudden and creepy. You stood up and elbowed that person, sending him tumbling backwards. You turned around to see Hyunseung doubling back, holding his tummy. "OUCH! Yah it's me!!" You smirked. "Of course I know it's you, that's for being such a creeper." Hyunseung made a face and walked over to the bench you were sitting on. "What are you doing here?" Hyunseung asked as he sat himself beside you on the bench. You shrugged. "Just sitting around and looking at the stars, since I would be bored at home anyway. You?" Hyunseung looked up at the sky, as though the answer was there. "I saw someone sitting over here like a loner so I thought I would do a good deed to come over and keep her company." He turned to you and grinned. "Psh." You looked away. "But seriously, did you miss me?" Hyunseung tilted his head. You bit your lip. "A-a-aniya.... Who would miss you, fat hope." You tried your best not to show that you were lying. *I missed your company so much.* you thought to yourself. Hyunseung chuckled at your failed lying skills. "You're a bad liar Kim ~~~~~." He looked away. "Actually... I missed you too..." He muttered. You could barely make out what he was saying, and you turned around to face him. "J-j-jinjja?" You could feel the blush creeping up your cheeks. "Yeah." Hyunseung scratched the back of his neck. *God, is this good or bad?! Should I confess to her?! I don't want to make things worse, after what happened last time.*  Both of you sat in silence, shuffling your feet.

Hyunseung suddenly turned around and opened his mouth as if to say something, but then you stood up and said, "I guess it's getting late, we should head home." You smiled awkwardly. Hyunseung agreed and the both of you walked home in silence.